Other Interesting Pages :)

February 17, 2011

Ghost Babies :) 34 & 35

I want to thank ELMSims3 (A.K.A Violet Jane Newbie) for these awesome gifts! I am excited to use them for my next post :D!! <3


I decided that I wanted to age the triplets up, because I absolutely adore toddlers!  Katerina went first,

Then Fauna,
and Flora...
They are all so sweet and gorgeous!! :) I immediately started to teach Flora to walk.
She learned very quickly. But then it was time for my vampire ladies to age up as well. I finished teaching Flora to walk, and went to watch the birthdays! Maci was first
and then Arianna,
and finally, Natasha
Natasha had some extra weight on her body, but she was beautiful nonetheless. 

After the girls aged up, I checked the mail and received my Martial Arts Certificate! I was so excited!!
I went back downstairs and enjoyed my hot tub for a bit and then went inside and taught Flora to talk!
And Fauna to walk,
And both Katerina and Flora to use the potty :)

I then cleaned the house a bit, and took out the trash
I decided to go play my guitar for a while, and then Maci asked me to sculpt her out of ice! I did it happily :)


I was determined to have ghost babies, so that evening I went to the graveyard and waited for the ghosts to come out... I met one named Random Clavell, and I began to flirt with him. He told me that he heard from Chester that I didn't have ghost babies like I had hoped for, and that he wanted to help me.

I went home, and fell asleep immediatly... After I woke up I began to play my new electric guitar and then had a quick breakfast. 
And then I taught Fauna to use the potty.
I was glad all my girls knew how to use the potty so that I wouldn't have to change diapers anymore. Immediately after I had taught her to use the potty, I got the first bit of nausea. 
Which I then followed with a bath.. but was interrupted when it broke :/

We recieved a brand new Grand Piano and HUGE tv from the manufacturer.

And then I got my belly!! :) I was soooo happy! I was extremely excited to see if my babies would be ghost babies!
All three girls got in the hot tub and talked for hours!
While the girls were in the hot tub, I finished teaching Fauna and Katerina their skills.


And then it was birthday time!

Maci was first,
Arianna was next,
Then Natasha,
and Katerina,

and Fauna,
and last but not least, Flora,
My girls were all so beautiful! :) Suddenly, I went into labor! I had two beautiful ghost babies!! 
Nathan,
and Casey-Anne!
After the babies were born I made a big batch of pancakes, which we all enjoyed before Maci, Arianna and Natasha moved out.
I went in the hot tub after I cleaned up, and then went to bed. I decided that I would age up the twins the next morning so that I could get to 50 children quickly! I wanted to meet my secret admirer! 

When I woke up, I aged my perfect ghost babies into even more perfect ghost toddlers! Nathan went first
He is such a cutie!! Casey-Anne went next
As soon as they aged up they crawled to the block table and started to play together! I was so thrilled that they got along so well :)
I taught Nathan to walk! He is so cute !!
And taught both Casey-Anne and Nathan to use the potty chairs

Casey-Anne is such a sweetie! She loves to be cuddled!

She also kept trying to talk to me, so I thought I would teach her!
Then I had some dinner, and cleaned the kitchen really well.

Nathan is also a snuggle-bug! He tugs on my shirt all the time and hates when I put him down!!

They are so good when I put them to bed though, they hold my hand and let me kiss them and fall asleep VERY quickly. They sleep straight through the night, so everyone gets rest at night.



When I woke up in the morning I had an opportunity to run on the treadmill using the "push self" option for three hours... It took a lot of work, but I did it!
Then I taught Casey-Anne to walk!
When I came out of the nursery I saw that my girls had their birthdays without me! I was a little upset, but I was happy that they were happy. 

Katerina:
Fauna: 
Flora:
Flora always looks so sad....
After I hugged all the girls to congratulate them for turning into teens, I taught Nathan to talk!


And then I aged my toddlers up! They had learned all their skills, and it was time for them to start school!
Nathan went first :
And then Casey-Anne
They loved each other very much! and loved to talk about stars and chess. I think my babies are going to be geniuses when they are older!!
It was now time for me to find a new daddy... 



Here is an awesome song for the day :)
Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!
Find my wishlist here :)
Find my facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment