Other Interesting Pages :)

February 26, 2011

Babies 45, 46 & 47 :)

Song of the day:




MOVING DAY :D !!

This is the dining room & kitchen. I decided to downsize and simply make it one room.
The nursery - Three cute blue cribs and toys!
Boys room - they have an attached bathroom with a toilet, bathtub, shower & sink.
Girls room - they also have an attached bathroom with a toilet, shower, bathtub & sink.
Here is the patio - I'm planning on switching out the hottub for another one. There is a grill and an easel.
My bedroom and bathroom. I decided to put my bathtub in my room - not sure why.
Front - Casey-Anne came to visit and see the new house!
Back - I'm going to plant a garden and put a sprinkler to play with
As soon as everyone was settled into their new beds, I fell asleep dreaming about our new home.
I woke up to "MOOOOOM... THE LAPTOP BROKEEEEE..." I wasn't in the mood to hear too much whining, so I went up to fix it. Boys and their toys...
I made the beds.. And then it was birthday time.
Evander aged first - What a handsome man...
And then Christopher,
Trevor,
and last but not least, Myles. He has an evil look to him, but he is still handsome.
Trev loves the table :) he loves the play-doh, especially the green one!
I decided to teach him to talk first, he seemed to be in a better mood than Myles was.
This is Ray Woody, I invited him over to be the next dad. I thought his genetics would be cool. He has yellow/brown eyes, and very tan skin with blonde hair!!
We kissed,
and heard the lullaby we wanted to hear!
Awww how cute! :)
Then I taught Trevvy to use the big boy potty,
and then Myles.
I checked the mail, but there was nothing there.. I was getting close to 50 kids, but haven't heard from my admirer yet...
I went to take a bath to cool off... I was stressed out, and slightly irritable.. I wanted to sleep, but I didn't, I wanted to eat, but I didn't, I just didn't know what to do other than relax.
Finally, I decided to sleep.. It felt wonderful to curl up in bed and sleep under my warm velvet sheets.
I woke up in a much better mood, and made eggs for everyone!
Then I painted,
and puked... but that was nothing unusual...
and suddenly, I got my baby belly! It was tiny, but it was there.
I changed into my everyday clothes and taught Myles to walk.
I knew I should read a pregnancy book, so I did it rather quickly. Good thing I had gone through so many pregnancies before!
I taught Myles to talk,
and Trevor to walk. They were now all caught up on their skills, and I could relax, knowing that my boys knew everything they needed to know in order to age up well.
Evander made some Autumn Salad's for everyone.
Suddenly I heard the mailman close the mailbox! I was excited and ran out to check! It was a box! But it wasn't for me.. It was a gem that Evander had cut for his new girlfriend!
I took a well deserved nap, and woke up to feel extremely relaxed, and surprisingly back pain-less
I made the boy's beds again... They are not very tidy...
Tickled my little Trevvy,
and all of a sudden felt the labor contractions begin. I put Trevor down, and began to breathe.
I had ANOTHER little boy! What a run of boys I've been having! I named him Blake Bell. Of course that meant it was time for more birthdays.
Evander grew up into a very beardy young adult
and Christopher grew up into a handsome man who looks VERY much like his father Ali.
Myles still looks quite mischievous,
And my little Trevor looks like a very handsome man. I love his tie! He says he wants to be a businessman when he grows up, but I bet that will change.
Evander leaving...
Chris and Blaker get along very well, I think he will make a good father someday.
I took out the trash, and thought about getting some lights for outside.
I ran back inside and thought about new ways to relax.. I really wanted to improve my piano skill, so I played for a few hours...
But then it was time to feed my little Blake, and to age him up!
HE IS GORGEOUS! He has my hair, and beautiful green eyes! He is perfect!
I quickly brought him to the potty, and taught him to use it. He refused to use the pink one though.
Later that night, I invited Boyd Wainwright over. He had just divorced his wife, and he didn't have any children... He was more than happy to make one with me!
We got to business, and when he left,
I took a nice long nap. I was exhausted. I slept well into the morning.
and woke up to give Blakey his breakfast.
and show him some love.
I made breakfast for the older kids, and sent them on their first bus ride to their first day of school.
It was Myles' and Trevor's first day of Elementary School,
and Chris' first day of High School! They all looked so nervous!
Blakey is so amusing to watch! He laughs his little butt off about EVERYTHING!
the nausea again... it rarely ceases to arrive...
After I brushed my teeth, I taught Blake to talk.
And then enjoyed a quiet afternoon in the hot tub.
I checked myself out in the mirror... I'm lookin good...
I'm one hot momma!
"..the monkey chased the weasel..."
"There darling, it's the light blue one!"
My baby belly!
I read my maternity book again, and this time I took more time to read it.
I tended to the garden I planted the other day... I have death flowers, watermelons, lettuce, flame fruit, life fruit and peppers! I also have apple trees, and lime trees!
Mikhail stopped by, and Trevor was so excited to meet him!
All three of my older boys doing their homework together.
Blake walked to me rather quickly.. but he was in shock of what he just did! I had him keep doing it, and he loved it!
I took some time to play my guitar, it relaxes me SO much.
I bought a speaker for outside that looks like a rock, and I danced!!
and danced!
But after dinner I was so tired, I crashed. I knew it would be birthday time in the morning.
Here is Chris,
Myles,
Trevor,
and Blake!
"Bye Mom! I love you!"
I was crying because my boy was leaving me, when suddenly, I felt the contractions!
Welcome to the world Penelope Bell,
and Violet Bell!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the new house. It's great!

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :D
    Does Evander remind you of Jesus in any way? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe that was my first thought too :) Thanks for reading :D

    ReplyDelete