Other Interesting Pages :)

February 2, 2011

Babies #13 & 14

After Bella, Brittany and Brianna moved out, it was time for Vasilisa and Rose to age into teenagers


Vasilisa is so pretty! I love her cheekbones


Rose is flawless. She adopted my original hair style from the beginning
of my challenge.
Rose is so sweet and loves her little sister Phoenix.
I went to the library to read up on my cooking - I was at level 6 and thought I should learn some new recipes for my kiddies.
While I was gone Rose fed Aurelia and Phoenix and then cleaned the highchairs. She is so helpful, I trust her with the girls 100%.


Then Rose and Vasilisa taught them to walk!
Meanwhile I re-connected with daddy#1's roommate Aaron Brooke, and invited him home. He was still single and more than happy to participate in the challenge.


And after he left, I felt the nausea that I had not missed at all... I made it to the bathroom just in time.
I then tended to the garden, even though its only some tomatos and apples, and then cleaned the toilets and showers.


When suddenly, I was getting out of the elevator when I got the beginnings of my baby bump!
I knew I would need to finish teaching the girls their lessons so that there would be room in the nursery for their new sibling(s). So I potty trained them! They learned quickly with only a few tries!
Phoenix
Aurelia
I went back to the library while the girls were sleeping to catch up on my handiness skill, when I saw Skylar! She looked WONDERFUL!


When I got home I went into the nursery to kiss my girls goodnight when I went into labor. I stayed home knowing that if I went to the hospital rumors could potentially start. I had two MORE healthy baby GIRLS!! Gage is severely outnumbered 13 to 1.  I named them Jessica and Nikole.


I aged up Aurelia and Phoenix into children so that the babies could have plenty of space in the playroom and nursery.


Aurelia


Phoenix
We all went to sleep, and when I woke up, the girls were already at school. I am glad that even when I sleep in they are still able to get up and get to school on time. I painted for some money, and then took care of the babies before helping Phoenix with her homework when she got home.





The hurried breakfast in the morning left my kitchen looking terrible.. so I cleaned it up, and did the laundry.


When I went to pay the bills I found a gift in the mailbox. There was a note on it which read:

Catherine, 
    It has been years since I have seen you. You look wonderful. I admire you
for doing this challenge... You are a wonderful mother, and from talking to your 
older children, they adore you with all their hearts. I will not let you know who I am,
simply that I saw you at the library the other night. Your children all know who I am,
but they all promised to keep it a secret until the time comes. It will do you no good
to ask them about me. Please take these gems that I cut for you myself as a token of
my friendship, and admiration.
            ~ Anonymous

I thought it was odd, but the letter did not seem threatening or stalker-ish at all. It seemed almost comforting that SOMEONE appreciated what I am doing instead of going around starting rumors about me. I reached into the box and pulled out two ornate eggshaped gems... one was jade and the other topaz. They were lovely. I placed them on the dresser in the playroom. 


It had been a few uneventful days since the girls were born. Rose, Vasilisa, Aurelia and Phoenix were all doing well in school, and working on skills in their free time.  I was so proud of all of them. But I knew it was time to get on with my challenge. So I aged the babies into toddlers, and was prepared for Vasilisa and Rose to age into young adults and move out. 

Nikole

Jessica
And now Vasilisa and Rose...


Rose ended up being STUNNING :) I LOVE her green eyes!


Vasilisa is also beautiful! Her red lips really show off her skin color!
After saying goodbye, my girls got in their car and drove away... I would miss them terribly.


I fed the girls in their highchairs, and then went to take a bath.. I  needed desperately to relax.


When I got out I began to teach the girls to talk... I needed another dad, and I knew just the one.
Nikole
Jessica
When I finished teaching them to talk I paid the bills, and came back to find Phoenix and Aurelia doing homework together. I love having twins! I got on the phone and called the next father... He was special, and I knew that these babies would be different.




Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!
Leave comments, follow & tell your friends about Catherine Bell if you enjoy her challenge! :)
Thank you for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment