Other Interesting Pages :)

February 2, 2011

Babies #11 & 12 ~ Special DAD

After I put Vasilisa and Rose in their cribs, I took the time to clean out the fridge. 
And repair the dishwasher that is constantly breaking on me...
Genevieve has already selected her lifetime wish "Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers", so she started working on her charisma skill
Genevieve helped me to give the girls bottles, they were hungry and needed some nice warm formula to give them some energy for the day!

I love having bath tubs in this house - its so easy for everyone to relax themselves when they are stressed out..
I did the laundry and stumbled across this adorable laundry gnome!

I painted a few paintings for cash, and Bella cleaned the toilet. She is such a great daughter!


It was dinner, but because the kids were so busy doing their own things only Gina ate with me.. Everyone else ate on their own time he he he.




BIRTHDAY TIME :D !!!  Vasilisa and Rose looked SO cute as toddlers!

Vasilisa

Rose
Rose LOVES the dollhouse!
While I taught Vasilisa to talk, Genevieve paid the bills. 

While the kids all played video games and foosball, I went for a run to the beach and began to learn the fishing skill... It was so pretty there!


When I got back, I slept for a few hours when I knew that all my girls were asleep. I woke up early to begin potty training Vasilisa.
The girls still make me laugh when they do their homework in the entry. 
After I taught Rose to use the potty, we sat in the bathroom and I taught her to talk.
Here is the new butterfly stand.
I taught the girls to walk...

And fed them breakfast. They are so adorable in their high chairs!
It's time for Gina and Genevieve to age up and move out... They grew up to be absolutely STUNNING.

My BEAUTY Gina

Stunning Genevieve
It was also time for the triplets to age up!

Bella

Brianna

Brittany
I knew that a special someone was in town, and was the son of another 100 Baby Challenge mom. So I went over to where he was staying with his friend and introduced myself.
"Hi... Erik Turner? Dawn's son?"
"Yes, you must be Catherine Bell. Come in."
We soon heard the lullaby, and I went home to my girls. I had some pep in my step though!


When I got home, I paid the bills again, and fed Vasilisa and Rose once more before they became children!


Vasilisa

Rose
Vasilisa is very helpful around the house, and cleans all the dishes her siblings leave on the table..
I was on the trampoline when I got the first signs of my baby belly, and a phone call from a very special man...

Gage was set to be married! and wanted me to go to the wedding! I was honored. He had the party be casual - and when I got there I hugged him and he rubbed my belly... I also saw Gina! I was so happy to see them both!



When I got home I was exhausted, but found that Brianna had tried to fix the dishwasher and accidentally electrocuted herself. She was ok though, but a bit singed. So Brittany fixed it with no problems. I was thankful for them both trying to help out around the house.

I suddenly felt the contractions! I decided on a home birth, and after 3 hours of labor, I welcomed Phoenix and Aurelia to the world! Dawn, greet your grandchildren!! :)
Aurelia
Phoenix
After the girls were in their cribs  and digesting their bottles, the girls and I had a leftovers night. It was nice and relaxing and I knew that the teenagers would be aging up soon, and I would miss them very much when they left.
I admired the new white butterfly that was mysteriously added to the collection - it was the prettiest so someone moved it to the top shelf!
I did laundry and all the girls and I went to sleep. We all had a very long day, and they had school in the morning.
I figured that while the girls were in school I would age up the twins and start to teach them to talk.

Aurelia

Phoenix
I gave them bottles and began the days lessons.


The girls learned to talk quickly - so I left them to play with the block table and dollhouse. I went up to paint another painting and I saw VJ Alvi with Brittany! They are boyfriend and girlfriend now! I could tell she was very happy!
I knew it was time... They all had A's in school, and I needed to find another dad. So.. the triplets aged up!

Brianna got rid of the curls, and went for a more up-do style. She is gorgeous!

Brittany kept her pony tail and did a nude lip and eyeliner with purple shadow.

Bella put her hair down and straightened it. She did eyeliner and a red lip.
And then it was time for the girls to leave... It always breaks my heart when my children leave me, but I know that if they don't, I wouldn't be able to have 100 beautiful children!


I would like to thank Dawn's son Erik for participating in my challenge! ;)


Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage.
Leave comments & follow! 
New post soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Awe Aurelia and Phoenix are so adorable! :D Thanks for allowing Erik to join your challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them!! Erik was fun to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u get the names Vallisa and Rose from vampire academy and btw love this 100 baby challenge and all the baby names :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I did, I loved the books, and the names were pretty. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for bloodlines to come out in August:D

    ReplyDelete