Other Interesting Pages :)

February 8, 2011

Babies #18,19 & 20!!

After I put the boys in their cribs to let them nap, I realized that I had been Publicly Disgraced for having twins out of wedlock. Grant may have been lucky for having boys, but certainly unlucky when it comes to the public. So... I went down to city hall to sue, and won my case!


Although I was happy I won, I was getting irritated with having to come to city hall to fight for my children...  When I got back I bought a sprinkler for my garden and upgraded it to auto-water every few hours.
Jessica and Nikole are so cute! They get along so well
Nikki likes to cook! I think she might be a chef when she's older, but who knows. People change!
Later that day I checked the mail. Of course there were bills to be paid, and of course, I paid them... I needed to start painting again, the house was running low on cash.. I also pulled out two certificates! They were both in honor of me having level 10 Painting and Handiness! I hung them on the wall in my bedroom!


It was time for Jessi and Nikki to age into teenagers! I was SOOOO excited to see how they would grow up looking :)! However, if Jessi and Nikki grew up, so would Phoenix and Aurelia.. and they would also have to move out to their own home... Nikole went first...



And then went Jessica...


And then Phoenix...


She looks SO much like Dawn! Aurelia was next!


And of course, it was time for my boys to age up so that I could get another daddy for my challenge! Nikolai went first, of course! First born, first to grow up :D


We grew out his hair, the short curly hair didn't look very good with his bone structure! Alexei went next


And finally, Gryphon!


As I was walking into the entry way of the house after all of the birthdays, I noticed another butterfly had been added to the collection! It was quite pretty and shared the top shelf with the white one!
Phoenix and Aurelia came up and hugged me and told me they were moving into a nice new house, and that they would miss all of us very much! After they left Jessica and Nikole helped me teach the boys to walk and talk!








They learned very quickly, and then it was nap time! The girls went upstairs to work on some skills. Jessi played the bass and Nikki sculpted! I made grilled salmon for dinner.

"Girls!! DINNER!"
Jessi: "Coming mom!"
Nikki: "I'll eat later! I'm on a roll here!"

So Jess and I had a nice dinner together.
After dinner, and giving the boys bottles, we all went to sleep. We even slept in a bit, but I made the girls go to school late. I let them borrow one of my cars. While they were gone I paid the bills, and taught the boys to use the potty. 
They are SO cute when they play together!
After the girls got back from school I took a drive to our last house. I greeted the new people who lived there, and spotted one that I couldn't let NOT do my challenge. I said hello, and explained what I was doing with the challenge. He said his name was Jacob Meyer, and that his cousin was Grant Meyer, the boy's father. He also said that if we waited for everyone to go to sleep, we could try for a baby. So we did. I went home happy, knowing that baby 18 was on its way.


When I got home it was sickness after sickness after sickness.. I thought I lived in the bathroom. Suddenly I got my baby bump! I was so excited! After rubbing my belly for a few minutes I decided to do some laundry. It had been a while since I had, and the clothing was piling up.




As I was doing laundry, a crying Nikki ran out the front door, hopped in a car and drove away. I hoped that she would be home by curfew.. and I wondered what was wrong... Jessi came in and told me that she had a rumor started about her...
Poor girl.. She got back a few minutes after Curfew and told me she had won her case! I was so happy for her! We all went to bed, and I went to sleep knowing my boys would be aging up in the morning...
Sure enough, Nikolai was first...


Then Alexei


And then finally Gryphon!


They all looked so handsome! I called over my doctor to see what babies I'd be having next. I think for my next pregnancy I might just wait to see! "Its a girl!"
I knew that I should go to the library to read up on pregnancy again.. The more I read, the healthier the babies, and the better traits they can get! (I do it all using random anyways, but... Still a good idea!)
After I finished reading, I went home and the contractions started! Perfect timing I thought... Welcome to the world Amethyst and Aimee Bell!


But of course.. The girls being born means that I need more room in the house.. So it was time for more birthdays! Nikki went first!

And then Jessica..


They said quick goodbyes knowing that the sooner they left, the sooner the next batch of Bell's would come!
A few days passed, and the boys had A's in school. I figured that it was time they age up as well... Nikolai first...


Niko turned out so gosh darn handsome! Alexei went next!


And finally Gryphon!


I was suprised with Gryphon's hair choice, but I thought it suited him pretty well. Last but not least... Amethyst and Aimee! Amethyst went first


And then Aimee!


I was upset that neither of them got their father's orange eyes, but they both got his hair! I wonder where Aimee's eyes came from!?

I decided to wait until my boys aged up again and moved out before I had any more kids. I thought that it would be a good idea so that I would have a chance of having triplets this time!

Over the next few days the boys and I taught Aimee and Amethyst to walk, talk, and use the potty. They learned quickly, although not as fast as my vampire boys!










We had so much fun training them! But suddenly I realized that my funds were VERY low, and that I wouldn't be able to afford to buy the boys a new home when they move out in a few days... So I got to work. I painted many paintings, and made a few sculptures.


Its always nice too, when a manufacturer sends me a free stove, or a free bed, or couch.. If I already have one, i can sell the new one for full refund! Quick way to make some cash!
The manufacturers sent me this couch.. I loved it and decided to put it in our study.
We also recieved two new stoves... so we sold those..
And a new double bed! So we replaced one of the singles in the basement with it.
We also recieved this large fountain, but we didn't want it, so sold it for cash.

I went outside to check my garden, and as I harvested my death flower bush it died!! But luckily I was able to revive it!
Here is the new addition to our butterfly collection! It has zebra stripes! It's so cute!
It was time for the boys to grow up. Nikolai went first


And then Alexei


And finally, Gryphon.


It was also time for my ladies to grow up. Amethyst went first


And then Aimee...


All my children are so beautiful! 

Suddenly a rumor was started that I peed myself in public! I went to the city hall...


AND WON!! :)
When I got home the kids and I all went to sleep. I knew in the morning they would go to class, and I would find myself a new daddy. 

The next day I called a babysitter for a few hours, and went to visit some new people in town. They were brothers... Identical brothers... all identical except eye and hair colors... They were GORGEOUS!! Jeremy offered to be the first of the three to be a daddy, so I invited him home.. and we got to work!

After he left I felt the usual nausea and was awakened from a nap when I quickly got a baby bump! This pregnancy was progressing VERY quickly. 

When the girls got home, we had an early dinner together, and talked about their day at school. They both told me they were on the Honor Roll! I was so proud of them!
I called over Dr. Landgraab, and he told me the gender of my next baby/babies!
I wanted to read another pregnancy book, so I headed over to the library to do so.
While I was there, I also mastered the cooking skill! So I went to the bookstore, and purchased all of the recipe books! I read them outside and met up with some very special people!

SKYLAR AND NIKOLE! I missed them both very much since they left... I went home to shower and grab lunch, when I felt the contractions!
Welcome to the world Nike Bell!
I put a chair in the nursery so I could watch over him while I finished learning my recipes!
The girls finished their homework, and knew it was time for them to age..

Amethyst is beautiful. She has very doe-like big brown eyes, and long hair.


Aimee is also lovely! She curls her hair, and has a side bang which she loves! She wears slightly darker clothing and makeup, but its what she likes, so I wont tell her no. A few days passed, and the girls were doing well in school, and learning skills which will help them in their future... and Nike was an angelic baby. However, it was time for him to age into a toddler, and for me to add a new addition to the house!

I was upset that he didnt get ANY of his father's cool features, but he is gorgeous the way he is! I am hoping that Jeremy's brothers can give some of their traits to my children.

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I just started reading your challenge today and I LOVE it!!! Keep writing more!!! I really can't wait to see what Jeremy's brother's children look like. It's too bad that Nike didn't get any of his father's features. :( That happens to me all the time. I would love if you visited my 100 Baby Challenge.

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your maternity outfit! And your kids are BEAUTIFUL! GREAT POST

    http://asimsstory2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I bookmarked your blog, and followed, and will be sure to start reading soon! I'm glad you like my blog, I think you will be happy with the next chapter :) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vi!! I love your blog :) honestly, the reason i started mine !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I started reading today and I love it! Can you put Aurelia when she was a young adult on the exchange please? email me 100babychallengehr@gmail.com

    100babychallengehr3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunatly, due to complications within my sims 3 game, I no longer have access to the sims before my most recent post. I had to re-install the game, and re-create the family as best I could. Sorry for the inconvenience, however, I would love if you would keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete