Other Interesting Pages :)

February 20, 2011

Babies 39, 40 & 41!

My friend Dawn Turner recommended a father for my challenge, so I called him up as soon as I could! His name is Eddie Rosado, and he is HANDSOME! He happened to live with Nathan and Andrew, and I hoped it wouldn't be too awkward asking him to be in my challenge in front of two other dads..

(Sorry Dawn, I had to change his hair because I didn't have the one you used! I still think he's quite handsome though! Plus, who wears their hair the same every day!?) We heard the lullaby, but he told me that he needed to go, because he was on his way to another challenge! I wished him luck, and went back home to teach Mikhail to walk.
He learned slowly, but eventually got it! I wondered if he would get wings like his father, or have none like me. After I finished teaching him, I felt the familiar turning in my stomach, and ran to the bathroom. I felt dirty, so I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and walked to the kitchen.
I ate lunch, and did the dishes... The kids are so messy and often leave the dining room a mess.
After I cleaned the kitchen and counters, I went upstairs to begin a sculpture! I decided on wood because it is the most fun to me!
I went back downstairs, and had about an hour before the girls woke up for school. I cooked some fruit parfait, and the girls came down, had breakfast and got on the school bus! They seemed quite nervous for their first day..
Mikhail was cranky, so I put him in bed. He loved his naps, almost as much as he loved playing with toys!
I took a nap as well, and woke up to my baby belly!

I went downstairs and made myself a grilled cheese, and then cleaned the counters again.. I'm a neat person, and get cranky if theres too much grime in my house.

I gave Mikhail his lunch, and then taught him to talk. He greatly preferred bottles over the highchair because he wouldn't have to wait for someone to take him out of the seat to go play again.

I decided to play the virtual reality game for an hour or two! I was in a castle, and it was SO beautiful!
I taught Mikhail to use the potty chair. I knew that it would be so much easier to take care of him without having to change his diaper constantly. And then I took another nap. The more I get pregnant, the more tired I get.

I AM HUGE!!! I've got to be having multiples.
I made waffles, put the leftovers in the fridge for the kids,
and before I knew it,
Sonya
and Sasha
were born :) !!! It was after I put the girls back in their cribs that I allowed Anya and Katya to age into teens. Anya was beautiful, and slightly overweight, and had her father's purple eyes.
 Katya is also lovely, and has her father's hair, and green eyes, which I have no idea where they came from. She was heavier than Anya, but still lovely.
I cleaned the dining room again, and the kitchen, and put the dishes in the washer.
 I made myself a nice hot beverage, which gave me needed energy for the next few hours.
 Sonya is a sweetie and definitely a mommy's girl. She loves to be held, and my mother used to always tell me that the safest place and most comfortable place for a baby, is her mommy's arms.
 I fed Mikhail again, he LOVES to eat! He's going to be a big boy when he's older!
 I decided to have birthday cakes for my kids for the next couple birthdays, but since they are so unhealthy, it would not be a regular thing.
 I told him to make a wish, and he helped me to blow out his candles!

 We all enjoyed the cake! Anya and Katya both wanted to use the treadmill after the cake, but I told them to let their bodies digest it before running. They both agreed they would sleep it off before running.


 Here is my Mikhail as a child. He has my eyes, and his father's hair. I'm still hoping that he will get his father's wings, but now that he is a child, and still doesn't have them, chances are slim...
 After my babes were in bed, I went outside and meditated looking down on the beach. It was beautiful.
 I came back inside, and took a nice long bath. I needed to relax, and think about the next step in my challenge.
 I took a nap in the new sitting area in the nursery so I could be close to my children.
 When they woke up in the morning, I aged them into toddlers, so that they could start learning their skills, and playing together without sitting in a crib all day. Sonya aged first.
 And then Sasha.
 Sasha loves the block toy, and I dressed her in all white because it shows off her skin so beautifully.
 I taught Sasha to walk,
 And then took a family picture of all my babies :)! They are so sweet.
 I took Sasha outside during the sunset to teach her to talk. She is such a sweet girl.
 While I was outside with Sasha, Anya was in the nursery teaching Sonya to talk. I knew that she would be a great mother someday.
 I went inside and put everyone to sleep, and went up to my room to sleep as well.
 In the morning I taught Sonya and Sasha to use the potty chair.

 Anya and Katya aged again, and were preparing to move out. They were both lovely, and still overweight, but that doesnt matter. Anya:
 Katya:
 Mikhail also aged into a teenager, and GOT HIS WINGS! He's SO handsome!
 And finally, Sasha and Sonya aged into children! Sasha:
 Sonya:
 After hugging Anya and Katya goodbye, and telling them to call soon, I ran upstairs and started a painting. I needed to bring some more money into this house. I've spent so much money on houses for all my kids, that now it is hard for me to pay bills for my own home.
 I had received an email from a man named Gareth Bowler saying that he really wanted to take part in my challenge. I then called over Gareth, and thanked him for wanting to take part in the challenge. We talked for a while, flirted, and kissed... Before we knew it, the lullaby was going off, and I was pregnant again.

 After Gareth left, I finished off my sculpture, and was so happy about being pregnant again.
 Over the last few months, my admirer had sent me multiple gems, but none for the girls. He told me they were for me, and that he was hoping that my challenge was going well.
 I decided to run off the few pounds that I had gained during my last few pregnancies...
 And upgrade the toilet to self-cleaning because the toilet is constantly filthy. I gave up on cleaning it, so this seemed to be the smart choice.
 I also cleaned the bathtub on the first floor..
 and upgraded the shower to self-cleaning
 I upgraded the sink to be unbreakable.. but didnt get to finish when...
 I got my baby bump!
 I brushed my teeth, and finished upgrading the sink.
 Sonya and I had hotdogs for dinner
 and Sasha had one outside.
 I cleaned the dishes and went to the basement to play foosball.
 and darts...
 and clean the fishtank, and stocked it with some goldfish and jellyfish.
 I sat and watched the cooking channel, and was hoping to learn a new recipe from it, but I didn't.
 I took a nap hoping for energy that I didn't have...
 I'm already big!!
 I went to the spa, hoping that my backache would go away.
 I came home, and read a pregnancy book...
 Cooked some bouillabaisse for dinner...
 And called the kids to come eat.
 They knew I was sore and tired, so I went to take a nap while they cleaned up, and jumped on the trampoline.

 When I woke up in the morning I made crepes for breakfast,
 and cookies for snacks.
 I changed into my everyday wear, but it was pointless because I went into labor right then! I ran to the nursery,
 and welcomed Evander Bell to the world!




Thank you Dawn for Eddie Rosado!!


Find me on TS3 here
Find my wishlist here
Find my facebook here!

Leave comments & follow :)

4 comments:

  1. AWE!! They're soo cute! :D Too bad they didn't get their father's eye color or hair color, but I do see that Sasha got her father's eye shape! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was kinda disappointed that neither of them got the hair! But they are both very pretty, and look even more lovely as teens and young adults :) post will be out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking, it'd be cool if you could get a family photo of ALL your babies together :D
    Loving the posts btw, and am now HOOKED :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep trying to remind myself to do that! I will try to do that for sure in my next post :) Thank you for the suggestion! I am glad that you are hooked ;) Its for people like you that I post these:)

    ReplyDelete