Other Interesting Pages :)

February 22, 2011

Babies 42, 43 & 44 :)

Song of the day :)



* * * 

I bought this new telescope for our yard... I love how beautiful the sunsets are with it! I'm getting tired of this house though, it is just too big, and the yard is too small... I need to re-build.
I invited a man named Ali Jaffa over. I knew that he had interesting genetics, and that he was looking for challenges to take part in. I kissed him to thank him, but he had something else in mind...
He dragged me up to my bedroom, and we proceeded to make another baby in my tummy.
Mikhail had a thing for painting... and proceeded to paint this picture in the room next to Ali and I...
He sold his painting, and made 3 dollars. He was happy it at least sold. I took control of my easel again and painted a nice picture of Sunset Valley.
"You know that feeling when your stomach ties in knots.. and your body gets uncomfortably warm...?"
"I know it well... I always end up here."
After brushing my teeth, I did a load of laundry...
And I used extra detergent because I wanted all the clothes to be cleaner, longer.
I made the beds in the kids rooms...
and then played the piano for a while. It is so relaxing to play...
I was exhausted so I went up to the nursery to take a nap for a while.
I woke up to find that I had the makings of a baby belly! I was thrilled, and excited to meet my new miracle :)
I fed Evander, and wondered what he would look like when he grew up.
I went to the study to read up on pregnancy, AGAIN...
And followed that with a nice metal sculpture! I had to stop half way through it though because it was birthday time!
Mikhail grew up to be extremely handsome. He is sure to find the love of his life fairly quickly, although he doesnt seem to be too romantically inclined.
Sasha aged next, and looked quite a bit like her father facial feature wise. She has his extremely arched eyebrows and big eyes. She has green eyes and olivey-brown hair.
Sonya experimented with her makeup, and put on a lot of pink eyeshadow in an abstract shape, and hot pink lipstick! She has my warm brown hair.
And finally my little Evander aged up! He is handsome! My little man!
I had a quick dinner before going to teach Evander to walk. I hoped he would pick up on all his skills soon, because I had the feeling I would be having multiples this time around, and the house would be hectic as soon as they arrived.
Sure enough! He learned quickly. He also eats A LOT. I go through what feels like millions of bottles, and diapers with this boy.

He loves his bottles, and I think he is going to be heartbroken when he ages into a child and doesn't use them anymore.
I made some Mac'n Cheese for whenever someone gets hungry
and made myself a bowl.
After I ate I taught Evander to talk. He has such a sweet voice. As soon as I stood up from teaching him to talk... I had that feeling..
CONTRACTIONS!! These were powerful! They hurt, and lasted for hours... but finally,
Christopher Bell was born!
 I was tired again, so I took another nap... It didn't last very long though, I went up to bed, and slept through the night.
In the morning I brought Evander to the potty, and made him use it a few times until he knew how to use it on his own, and when.
I took a nice long shower afterwards... It feels really nice to take that first shower after giving birth.
Sasha and Sonya are best of friends and get along extremely well.
However, Sonya isn't the most well behaved girl... She has been sneaking out past curfew, and this is the second time the policemen have had to bring her home.. I gave her a strict talking to, and I think she learned her lesson.
"If you EVER sneak out past curfew again, I will NOT let you age up."
"O.K. mom.. I promise..."

Sure enough, she kept her promise and a few days later, I allowed them to age.
Sonya is gorgeous, and has long flowing curly hair.
Sasha is also a beauty- She keeps her hair in shorter more manage-able curls, and wears a red lip.
Evander is handsome, and has the same olive-brown hair that Sasha has.
And finally, here is little Christopher. I already see that he has his father's nose! However, he seems to be lacking both his father's and my hair!! It is black though, like Ali.
Evander still loves to eat! He had a few cookies as a snack.
Later that day I invited over another man I knew was interested in being a dad. His name was Ruben Raimo. He told me that due to his style, and personality, most people avoid him, and he asked if I would let him be a dad... OF COURSE I agreed.
He is a tiny thing!
When Ruben left, I made a painting which I knew would sell for a few thousand dollars. I would have to take a trip to the consignment store in a few days if I ever wanted to build a new house...
I taught Chris to use the potty chair first, so that I wouldn't have to buy as many diapers.
I then made myself some breakfast and thought about what to do for the rest of the day.
Before I did anything else, I ran to the trampoline. I flipped and hopped and laughed and had a wonderful time!
Then I used the telescope to observe the lighthouse across the bay..
I had a horrible back ache, and I knew that it was one of those things that happens during pregnancy..
Sure enough! I got my baby belly, and I didn't even puke once! This was going to be a good one!
I went upstairs to paint again, and painted this amazing painting. It is my favorite of all the ones I've made thus far.
I took a nap in bed, fed Chrissy, and then taught him to walk!
and talk!
And then I found myself downstairs watching kids tv...
I was out at the consignment store selling my paintings when then contractions hit! I knew I didn't have time to get home, so I went to the hospital for the FIRST TIME. I came out with Myles Bell
And Ruben came out with Trevor Bell! Healthy, Happy, Twins! :) MORE BOYS! :D

Thank you for reading :)

Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage
Find my wishlist for the kiddies here :)
Find my facebook here!

Leave Comments & Follow :)

2 comments:

  1. i really want sonya as a young adult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunatly, due to complications within my sims 3 game, I no longer have access to the sims before my most recent post. ( 61 , 62 & 63) I had to re-install the game, and re-create the family as best I could. Sorry for the inconvenience, however, I would love if you would keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete