Other Interesting Pages :)

February 13, 2011

Baby 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30!!

After the girls were born, I went upstairs to FINALLY learn a new song on my guitar. It felt good to play!
And then I painted. It was one of my favorite paintings so far!
And then I upgraded my bathroom. I got a new tub, and shower; both of which I upgraded to self-cleaning.

And then when I was done with that, I gave myself a makeover. Nothing too drastic, but I definitely like it better.
And finally, I went downstairs to age  the girls before it was time for bed.

Eve went first,
She got her father's blonde hair, without the funky colors, and my eyes.
Vienna was next.
 She was so cute! She had her father's pink eyes, and my hair!!
Calypso was last.
She is a lovely girl!! She has grey eyes, and her father's hair EXACTLY! I was happy that between the three of them, their father and I were almost equally spread out!

The next morning, after everyone got a good night of sleep, Laci and Robyn helped me to teach the girls to talk!
And then I taught them to walk with Robyn's help! They picked up on it quite quickly!


I was so proud of my girls, so I decided to let them play for a while. I'd teach them to use the potty in a few days. But as of today, I was getting old.. and just eating life-fruits wasn't making me very much younger. I needed another solution. So, I went out to gain the fishing skill.
and on my way home, I stopped at the consignment store, hoping to sell a few paintings and sculptures I had made.
I also stopped at the bookstore to pick up some fishing books. I needed to learn some baits for fish!

And after a day of fishing, and reading bait books, I finally caught the fish I needed... the DEATHFISH. I ran home to make myself some ambrosia!



And I have to say, it was the most SUPERB meal I have ever eaten.  I feel like I am 20 again! And, I think that my tummy will feel like I have eaten the best meal EVER for about a week or so! :) However, now that I have solved my aging problem, I have children that need to be made!

It was time for my little ladies to age up! Eve was first,
She was very cute! Vienna was after Eve,
She is gorgeous! I love her pink eyes :) And last but not least was Calypso,
She is also very beautiful! And it was only a few hours after the girls aged up that they were holed up with Laci and Robyn in the basement planning something... I was unsure what it was, but I found out quickly. The girls told me I was the best mother they could ever have asked for, and sent me to FRANCE! I was so excited!! :)  First thing I did was explore a secret location!
I met many lovely French people there, and I thought it would be WONDERFUL if I found one to be a father in my challenge! I kept that in the back of my mind while I read some French recipes!
I bought a plate of olives to experience the French cuisine. They were so good!!!!
When I got back to Sunset Valley, Laci and Robyn told me they wanted to age up and move out so that I could continue my challenge. Although I hadn't seen them in a few days, and was sad to see them go, I agreed. Laci aged first,
 She is beautiful! I love her curls!  Robyn was next,
After the girls left, I cooked my FIRST meal of French cuisine!! :) I made crepes!
I also brought home a butterfly I found in France. I displayed it on the top right shelf of the butterfly display.
Soon after the girls went to school, I called up Napolean Renoit, and invited him to visit me from France, and stay with me. He gladly agreed, though he said he could only come to participate in the challenge, and then he had to leave.

This was a quick pregnancy, I was constantly in the bathroom...
I was glad that taking bubble baths helped to relieve the nausea, so I took a few over the next couple days. I was attending a conference at the sports center when I had to cut it short in order to receive my baby bump!
My wish was to have another girl, but it would be nice to have mixed gendered. I'll call my doctor to see what gender I'm having and try the watermelon/apple trick.
When I invited Dr. Landgraab over to see what gender I was having, he (like I was expecting) told me I was going to have a girl!! So I ran to my fridge and pulled out 12 of my best apples. I ate them quickly trying to look past how full I was getting.
The apples were so good and juicy and cold from being in the fridge! But after eating so much, I was exhausted... I took a nap on the couch, and it was just what I needed! I was nice and refreshed after.
I took a few hours after my nap to sculpt, and purchased a board breaker for my martial arts skill. I was excited to try it out after the babies are born! Just as I had finished setting it up, I felt the contractions, and quickly made my way to the nursery. I crossed my fingers... Welcome to the world Calliegh Bell,
and Bacchus Bell!!
That also meant that the girls would have to age up again. As always, Eve went first
And then Vienna,
and finally Calypso.
They were all SO pretty! I hoped that they would all graduate top of the class!!
After the babies were in bed, I gave the girls dinner, and we all went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, the girls had taken care of Calleigh and Bacchus, and gone to class. So I started practicing on my board breaker!
This stone was way too hard, and I hurt my hand... So I had to wait a few hours until it felt better. I was lucky enough to earn my green belt before I hurt myself though!
I heard my girls get home, and I went downstairs to ask how their day was, but found them all working hard on their homework, so I didn't bug them.
As we were eating dinner Eve asked me if I could age up the twins tonight so they could help teach them to walk and talk, and I agreed. Calleigh went first

and then Bacchus,
I went upstairs to meditate while the girls taught them to walk and talk! I was so proud of them for wanting to help teach them so much!



After the twins had been taught to walk and talk, Vienna and I had a mommy-daughter date in the skill room. She invented and I sculpted. We had a lot of fun, and talked throughout the whole time. There were a few scares, however, when she became singed. I was glad she never caught fire though.
Sadly, it was time for my girls to leave. They aged up one at a time, starting with Eve,

And then Vienna,

and finally, Calypso.

I was so proud of my girls. They had all been on the  honor roll for three days, and had successfully taught the twins to walk and talk! I knew they would make good parents.. but suddenly learned that Calypso disliked children! This made my giggle to myself, and I shook my head. I was glad that at least Vienna and Eve would make me grand babies! I was yet to have any and here I was saying goodbye to 23, 24 and 25! As I was thinking about this, the doorbell rang. It was late at night, and I wondered who it could be. I answered, and it was that poor delivery boy again. This time he had a HUGE hot tub, which I helped him to assemble in my back yard. 
Wow, was it relaxing. It was just what I needed. But now that it was just me and the twins, I knew that I needed to get to work. I quickly trained them both to use the potty, which only took two attempts each, and then aged them up!  

Calleigh keeps her hair nice and short, and looks quite a lot like Napolean!
Bacchus also looks much like his father, and I love his green/olive eyes! 
I'm glad that they have a different heritage! (Their father and I also agreed, before we conceived them, that we would give them the option of living with their father after they age into young adults, in FRANCE for a while!) 

Suddenly the doorbell rang.. and it was even later than before.. I opened the door and invited in the police officer that stood there. At first I thought that something had happened to one of my children, but I was extremely relieved that he only wanted to participate in my challenge. I agreed, and upon kissing him, noticed his fangs. I hoped to have more vampire children! 

After Hank Goddard left, something in me compelled me to eat raw garlic... and I felt repulsive afterwards. I quickly went to brush my teeth. I wasn't sure if I ate the garlic because I was hungry and it was in my bag, or if my subconscious was trying to get rid of the vampires...
Soon after I brushed my teeth, I knew I would have to again. I had been working out with the training dummy, and I ran to the toilet, and began my evening of nausea.
I was a brown belt now! I wasn't fatigued yet from working out, so I decided to take a run. By now it was 2 am, and I was exhausted. So I went to sleep. I was glad the next day was Saturday, so I would be able to sleep in.
When I woke up the next morning, I began to sculpt, and realized that I had gotten my baby bump earlier and didn't notice!
I had a bunch of sculptures and  a couple paintings I needed to sell, so I went to the consignment store to do so. When I got there I saw Brittany (#7) and Bella (#6)! I ran over and said hello! Brittany gave me a hug and listened and talked to my belly, but Bella was too absorbed in her new boyfriend to do much.


I then realized that I was getting close to due date, and that I still hadn't read a pregnancy book, so I ran over to the library as fast as my pregnant belly would let me. When I got there I had a HUGE surprise waiting for me...

Gage (#1) had a SON! He and Alanna named him Charlie! He is such a sweetheart!

 I couldn't resist but to take him from Gage and play with him!! My FIRST Grandbaby!!  He is so precious. I thought that holding my grandbaby would be so similar to holding a child, but it isn't. It is a completely different feeling that amazed me. I was holding MY baby's precious miracle.
When I gave Charlie back, I sat down and quickly read my book, and went home. I was glad I was able to read the whole thing before the baby decided to arrive. As the contractions hit me, I knew this was going to be a long labor. I pushed and pushed, and out came baby # 28, Maci Bell
and 29, Arianna Bell,
and 30, Natasha Bell!
Three beautiful baby vampire girls! :) I was satisfied that I now have 6 vampire children, 3 boys and 3 girls! I am such a proud mommy, and gramma. More to come soon! <3

Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage.
Find my wishlist here :)
Find my facebook here :)

Leave comments & follow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment