Other Interesting Pages :)

February 10, 2011

Babies #21, 22, 23, 24 & 25!

After Nike was aged up, I went to get the mail. I pulled out two new certificates! I displayed them on the wall in my bed room. I'm so proud of myself! One is for cooking, and one is for gardening!
After I proudly hung my certificates on my bedroom wall, I went downstairs to fix the trash compactor. I'm getting very tired of things breaking down, but since I mastered my handiness skill, and the challenges, things that I repair shouldn't break again.
I called over Jeremy's brother James. He agreed to come over to help me with my challenge, and I was SO grateful to him. I hugged him to thank him, and kissed him, and invited him up to my room.



He was so handsome! As soon as we heard the lullaby though, he had to leave. I wasn't upset though, I needed to tend to my handsome boy and the garden. I also grilled some fish and chips for the kids!

After dinner I brought Nike down to the basement to teach him to talk and walk...
And gave him a bottle...
And suddenly I felt the grossness of nausea. I ran to the bathroom, and found abracadabra standing next to the toilet

I then cleaned up the kitchen and the dining room.. my girls are quite slobby - but i dont mind! I love them anyways!
I decided to take a bubble bath to relax.. and then I went to the library once again to read up on pregnancy... I know I'm becoming a master at this, but it wont hurt at all to re-read them.

When I came back, I began to paint but was interrupted when the contractions came!

Welcome to the world Laci,
And Robyn :)
With the girl's birth, I knew it was time for Amethyst and Aimee to age up and move out. Amethyst went first.

And then Aimee,


After the girls were gone, I quickly taught Nike to use the potty chair, and then he aged into a child! It would be nice to have someone to talk to.


As a child his hair was quite curly. I'm not sure where it came from! My hair is naturally wavy, but those are CURLS! I had a challenge to improve my guitar level to 5, so I began practicing.
And then I decided to practice my martial arts skill before checking on my girls.
Downstairs the girls were giggling and I knew that it was time that I age them up. I hoped that one of them would get their father's looks! Laci aged up first...

I was so excited that she got both her father's hair and eye color! Now it was time to see how Robyn turned out!


Robyn got her father's hair, and my eyes! I was so excited to have blondes in the house :) Most of my children get my dominant brown hair and eyes! The girls play so well together, it makes me proud that I have such well mannered multiples so far!
After the girls began to play together, I repaired the dishwasher, and upgraded it so that hopefully it would stop breaking on me.
And then I taught Laci to walk, talk and potty. I thought I would do it one girl at a time so that they would learn all their skills at once.


I took a quick bathroom and snack break before teaching Robyn to talk, walk and use the potty.


I then went to pay the bills, and pulled out another package. I opened it and there was another letter!

  Catherine,
       Word around town is that you have yourself two lovely baby girls.
I am sending you this turquoise gem in honor of your new additions
to the family. You are speeding through this challenge, which makes me
quite happy, because I cannot wait to reveal myself to you!

Love,
Your Admirer

The gem goes lovely with the other ones, but the dresser is all out of room now! If he sends me more, I will have to find somewhere new in the nursery to put them! I decided to make some late breakfast, and made Eggs Machiavellian! It was perfect quality! 
But it was time for the kids to age up! Nike has an A in school, and the girls have both learned their skills, and it is time for me to get pregnant again! Laci went first

She is so beautiful! Her green eyes are so piercing! Robyn was next!

Robyn got my cheekbones and eyes, but she is also quite lovely! She keeps her hair short and curly!
I let the girls play with Nike for a while before I aged him up, they liked playing with someone their own age, but they knew he needed to start high school!

Nike decide to braid his hair daily so that he wouldn't have to worry about his curls getting in the way. He loves music, so he wears headphones all the time! 

The girls ran in with a new addition for the butterfly collection, but the shelf was full! So we bought another and spread out the specimens we had. I think our foyer looks very nice!
 I also heard the mailman, which I thought was odd since I had just paid the bills... but I realized he was dropping off something for me! When I opened the box, it was ANOTHER certificate! I displayed my Charisma Certificate proudly next to my bed!
That day I became a 5-Star Celebrity, and Robyn was sent a grill, Nike was sent a carpet which I placed in the nursery, and I received TWO brand new cars! I customized one to my favorite color - Lilac, and left the other the way it was sent to me.
I was having such a wonderful day, and I knew the only thing that could make it better was to get pregnant again! So I called over Blake Moone, Jeremy and James' brother. He came over and thanked ME for letting him be in the challenge!

Jeremy is gorgeous! He has green, blonde, and aqua hair, and hot pink eyes! I was SO excited and hoped that my children would get his genetics as well! Soon after he left, I began sculpting and painting, to fulfill some wishes that I had. When all of a sudden I ran to the bathroom.
Nausea is never fun. I was downstairs upgrading the NEW trash compactor to unbreakable (the old one kept breaking so we replaced it.) and cooking dinner... when...
I got my baby belly! I was quick to realize that I still had food on the stove, and I didn't want to start a fire, so I only rubbed my belly for a couple minutes. The days went by smoothly, the kids went to school, Nike bought me a fish tank for the basement, and the girls caught me fish to put in it!
We also upgraded the first floor bathroom, it now has a lovely triangular bathtub in it, and it is SO relaxing.
I was mid-bath when I felt the contractions... I hopped out, dried off, and went into the nursery.
Welcome to the world Eve Bell,
And Vienna Bell,
AND Calypso Bell! :)
Three beautiful baby girls! And I am hoping at least one of them gets ALL of their father's looks! He was SO interesting looking!
But I knew, with the birth of my girls, it was time for the others to age... Nike was first, and he was also moving out! The first of the Moone children to leave my home!


And then Laci

Laci is SUCH a beautiful girl, and she is very edgy. Finally, it was Robyn's turn!
ew.. ignore her eyes!
Robyn is GORGEOUS! Her cheekbones and big eyes make her look absolutely FLAWLESS.
Time to find another daddy for my challenge! :)

Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!!
Find me on Facebook here!!!
Find my challenge wishlist here!!!
and finally,

THANK YOU for reading :)!! Follow & Leave comments!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this post too and the father's hair colors were very cool! I hope the triplets have their dad's features. Keep on going!

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) I think the result was pretty cool! Post will be up within the next day or so. Loving this challenge! It's so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Robyn as a teen (i think??) lol. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunatly, due to complications within my sims 3 game, I no longer have access to the sims before my most recent post. ( 61 , 62 & 63) I had to re-install the game, and re-create the family as best I could. Sorry for the inconvenience, however, I would love if you would keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete