Other Interesting Pages :)

February 2, 2011

Babies #15... and 16&17!

When I called Grant Meyer, a popular vampire from town, he was thrilled that I was asking him to participate in my challenge. He told me that there was a 50/50 chance that my children would be born a vampire. I thought it would be well worth the try! So he came over. I hugged him to thank him for taking part in my challenge.. and gave him a kiss to seal the deal.


Since no one was home, we figured we'd have some fun. We tried for a baby in the elevator!!


When we heard the muffled lullaby we knew that baby 15+ was on its way. Grant left, but suddenly.. I realized that I had been publicly disgraced for "Woohooing with the Occult". I went down to the city hall immediatly and sued. I ended up winning my case. I was truly ecstatic about that.


Later that day he called me to tell me that he didn't tell anyone, and that as he was leaving the house a paparazzi had snapped a picture of him. I told him it was ok, and that no harm was done.  I decided to teach the girls to walk!


While I taught Jessi and Nikole to walk, Aurelia was inventing and Phoenix did her homework!


We were getting low on funds, so I went upstairs and finished a wood sculpture and a few paintings.




There was no nausea yet, which was nice! and then my belly started to show! I always love when my babies become visible! I heard the doorbell ring, so I went down to see who it was. It was a delivery man, and he had a LARGE stove with him. I asked him who it was from, and he said the manufacturers wanted me to have it! I replaced the one I had, and I was glad that it looked so nice in my kitchen.
Jessi and Nikole are so cute when they play with the dollhouse and bears!




I tended to the garden, it had been a while since I did.
And then I came inside to make hamburgers for lunch tomorrow - leftovers are so nice!
After I put the burgers in the fridge, I potty trained the girls. They were quick learners adn only had to go about three times until they were completely trained.


I heard cheering from downstairs! Phoenix and Aurelia were aging up! I was excited to see how Dawn Turner's grandchildren would look!


Phoenix


Aurelia
After the girls aged up, it was time for Jessica and Nikole to age.


Jessica


Nikole
I invited my doctor over to tell me the gender of my next baby/babies. Unfortunatly he couldnt tell me how many there were, but he did tell me this...... IM HAVING A BOY!
Finally! My first boy after having 13 girls in a row! As soon as I walked back into the nursery the contractions started!


Welcome to the world Nikolai Bell!!! I was ecstatic to see that he turned out to be a vampire like his father! However I was disappointed that I only had one baby... Seeing as Grant was a lucky dad and gave me this handsome baby boy.. I called him up again, and invited him over... I explained to him that most of the time fathers are not used more than once, but seeing that he was a lucky one, and gave me a boy, I asked him to try again. He was more than willing!




When we heard the lullaby I immediatly ran down to the TV and started to watch kid shows.. I had heard that this would increase the chance of having multiples.
And then I went to the library to read a pregnancy book. It had been a while since I did!
When I got home from the library I decided to upgrade some things. I upgraded the microwave to cook faster, the trash compacter to compact trash better, and the stove.


And then I got my baby bump!! 
Sure enough the delivery guy came AGAIN. This time he had a sofa. I didn't know where to put it so I put it in the basement.
I went out to pay the bills, and found another mystery box. There was another letter too. This one read:

 Catherine,
     I am so relieved to see that you did not go asking your children about me!
However, I do have a favor to ask. When you are done with all 100 children, 
will you please have one with me? I would be honored to have your first child 
outside of this challenge. Enclosed in the box is another gem that I made for you. 
One of your children told me that you placed the others in your nursery! I feel
incredibly honored. Please add this one to the collection. I hope it matches well.
       ~ Anonymous

When I opened the box there was a beautiful egg shaped yellow sapphire! I knew it would go well with the jade and the topaz.




I am very thankful to this.. not-stranger?... He seems genuinely kind. I hope that he is. I was getting late in my pregnancy and I hoped HOPED HOPED that I was having more boys... So I called my doctor to see for certain! Sure enough! He said I was!
I was thrilled! And I went out back to watch my girls play on the swings.
Suddenly I felt the contractions, so I walked calmly into the nursery so as not to upset my girls. Welcome to the world Alexei and Gryphon Bell!! Full brothers to Nikolai. I decided to leave Nikolai a baby and age the three of them together. I think that they will be closer that way.
Alexei
Gryphon
After my boys were born I sighed with relief. One boy, and thirteen girls later, and here I am holding one of my three handsome baby vampire boys! Thats right! the 50/50 chance gave me THREE handsome vampires! I was so excited to see how different they are to take care of as they age - and almost more excited to see how they looked!! Vampires fascinate me!


Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!!
Leave comments, follow & tell your friends about Catherine Bell's Challenge if you enjoy it!
Thank you for reading :D!!

4 comments:

  1. Are you russian? you know alexei nikolai....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am not Russian, however I do have a fascination with Russian names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. catherine..may I know how u can get a twins & triplets..?? i hope I can get twins or triplets..I enjoy reading your blog,,keep it up..I love all ur children..they are so gorgeous & handsome... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best way I've found to get twins/triplets is to purchase the "Fertility Treatment" Lifetime Reward. It definitely helps. Also, if you have your pregnant sim watch Kidz Zone on TV, and listen to Kids music at the same time, your chances of multiples are more likely to go up. I am glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete