Other Interesting Pages :)

February 18, 2011

Babies 36, 37 & 38!

Casey-Anne and Nathan are both very talented. Casey-Anne likes to paint, and takes after me that way, and Nathan loves chess!

I was in need of a new father, and I had heard that some very odd people had moved in down the street, so I went over to their house to meet them. They weren't home, so I decided to meditate for a while in their driveway until they got home. I had a wish to meditate for 24 hours, so I got a good start on it here!
Finally, one of the men got home. He introduced himself as Andrew McIaverna. I flirted with him and kissed him, and we went back to my house to make my next babies.


After he left, I checked the mail, and received an award for guitar! 
I hung it proudly in my room, and then went outside to watch Nathan play on the swings. He is such a sweetheart! He has the evil trait, but I have yet to see him be evil.
I was in the hot tub when I suddenly made a dash for the bathroom...
It was time for the triplets to age up! Katerina was first,

And then Fauna,

And finally, Flora.

I was sad like I always am when my babies grow up and leave... but I don't have room in my household for 100 kids, otherwise I'd keep them all!! After they left, I did the laundry, and went to sleep. When I woke up, I cooked breakfast and got my baby bump!

I took a nap when the kids got on the bus.

And when I woke up, I read a pregnancy book... upgraded the laptop... and played the piano!


When the kids got back from school, I went to the spa for a package. I was so sore, and ached all over..
When I got back that poor delivery boy was setting up a new fridge in my kitchen! I was THRILLED! It was SO much better than the one I had.
I had gone to sleep but was woken up with contractions! I ran down to the nursery, and had two lovely baby girls!
Anya was born first...

And then Katya
I fed the girls, because they were very hungry.

I quickly hired a babysitter, and ran out to the store to sell some sculptures and paintings.
When I got back from the store, the kids were doing their homework. I was so proud of them! I never once had to tell them to do it!

Nathan loved to play with the fish and to feed them!
They both loved video games! Which really made me happy that they only played once their work and chores were done.
They ate some leftovers for dinner, but it was late when they finally got to sleep.

I decided that because the kids had been on the honor roll, that I would surprise them by turning off their alarms, letting them sleep in, and having their birthday a day early!
Nathan aged first,
And then Casey-Anne
I also aged up the babies. Anya was first,
And then Katya,
After aging them up I let them play for a while, and watched Casey-Anne play the bass, she was already getting good!
Then I taught Anya to walk! She learned super quickly!

And Casey-Anne taught Katya to walk.

When she was done teaching Katya to walk, Nathan said he wanted to help teach her to talk, but he stole her lollypop instead!

Casey-Anne yelled at him, so he taught her to talk after apologizing to her.
Meanwhile I was teaching Anya to talk.
And then I taught both girls to use the potty. I wanted to get all their skills out of the way so that they could spend the next few days playing and getting along with each other.

Then I met up with Andrew's roommate, and invited him over because I wanted him to be my next daddy. His name was Nathan Vienier.


After he left I was given an opportunity to eat at the Bistro, so I put on my best outfit, and went over.
After I had eaten, I saw Baccus! I sat with him while he ate, and we talked about my grandkids. He told me they had been visiting his grandparents on his momma's side.
He then invited me back to his place, and went swimming.

Ooh.. Eyecandy!
As soon as I got home, I got my first feelings of nausea.
I brushed my teeth, and put the girls to sleep...


I also went to sleep... I was exhausted.
When I woke up I got in the hot tub, but had to get out because I got my belly!
I spent the next few days playing with my butterfly babies and painting... I was in the middle of a memorized scene when I felt the contractions, and had to go to the nursery... Welcome to the world Mikhail!!

Now that Mikhail was born, Casey-Anne and Nathan had to leave. They were both gorgeous young adults!

Anya and Katya also aged up,

And of course, my baby boy Mikhail did too! Not having toddlers makes the house seem so lonely!


Here is a random song of the day!!




Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!
Find my wishlist here!
Find my facebook here :)

Leave comments & follow :) New post will be out soon!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the butterfly wings. Did the roomate named Nathan have wings too? Where did you get the wings? I really want them for my sims...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! Nathan had glowing white wings. I'm pretty sure I got the wings from modthesims. They came together in a package. They show up as accessories - so you have to go into the "plan outfit" and equip them for them to show up :) Thank you for following !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine! I'm doing a challenge too and I want to know, when your young adults move out, do you buy them a house every time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, When my young adults move, I try to buy them houses. It's when I have single births that causes problems. Majority of the time I'll just kick out a single, and move them in with twins or something. Eventually they all move on their own and start families and such.

    ReplyDelete