Other Interesting Pages :)

February 14, 2011

Babies 31, 32 & 33


After I put the girls in their cribs, I was exhausted. I wanted to do nothing but sleep... When I woke up the next morning I thought I'd get a start on making my ice sculptures non-melting... So I sculpted a few and sold them.
I decided to trade in the hot tub for a different one, even though I would be purchasing a bunch of stuff from the outdoor living sale within a couple days... This one was MUCH better.
The twins loved the trampoline. They would call down to me and say "Mommy! I can see the lighthouse!" and "Mommy! The stars are SOOOOOOOO pretty up here!" I loved them very dearly. Children are so cute!
Before I went to sleep I thought I would do some martial arts and sculpting.


But I caught on fire!! I made it to the shower... but... 
I didnt make it in time I guess... However, I was not going to abandon my children, so I surprised Grim with a death flower! 
He loved it, and allowed me to live and continue my challenge. As soon as I was back to my human self, I ran downstairs and snuggled the triplets before aging them up. Maci first,
Then Arianna,
And finally Natasha,
I let them play for a bit, and then taught Natasha to walk.
I checked the mail, and since I no longer have to pay bills, I haven't been checking it very often, but I noticed the flag was up today. I pulled out the all too familiar gift wrapped box.. and letter.

  Catherine,
     You are such a wonderful mother. I hear nothing but GREAT things about you from your children. I hear you are a grandmama now as well! Congratulations! You are moving along in the challenge, you are getting close to the half way mark... and it will be then that I reveal myself. 

    I hope the suspense is not too much, however, the reason I do not come forward before that, is because I do not believe in myself. I think that if I were to walk into your life before you were at the half way point, and getting that much closer to the finish, that I would try to convince you to stop. I don't want to do that to you, nor do I know that there will be enough chemistry to even have the relationship I hope for. Now that I have explained myself, I hope there are no questions in your mind. 

   Good luck with the rest of your challenge, I will see you soon.

Anonymous

I couldn't help but think about who this could be... but when I pulled out the stone my heart soared. The gem was BEAUTIFUL.
I bought this new picture frame for the nursery, the pictures change every few minutes and I hope to fill it with pictures of all my toddlers!
Suddenly Bacchus and Calleigh came running in shouting about how it was their birthday! They kept fighting over who got to go first, but I told them since Calleigh was born first, she can age first. Bacchus being a gentleman, agreed happily.

They are both SO gorgeous!!! After they aged up I taught Maci and Arianna to walk. The triplets were all at equal learning stages again.

Bacchus invited his childhood crush over, and they shared their first kiss! Something about them told me that they would stay together until marriage. (of course throughout marriage too!)
After Sandi left, Bacchus and Calleigh helped to teach the girls to talk.


After they learned to talk I gave them dinner, and put them to bed. I went upstairs to try to master my last skill point in Martial Arts.
Suddenly the thought occured to me that it was getting late, and I needed to get pregnant. I should try to have ghost babies!! So I ran to the graveyard, and was just in time to meet Chester Landgraab. I flirted, we kissed... and heard the lullaby.

I was hoping tremendously that I would have ghost babies! But there is always the chance that they would be human. When I got back home I went to sleep and woke up to Calleigh and Bacchus fighting. I asked them what was going on, and Bacchus looked ashamed. Calleigh had no problem telling me that Bacchus's girlfriend Sandi had aged into a young adult, and that he wanted to as well! When I asked her if she wanted to, she said "sorta.." shrugged her shoulders and began to walk away... but I told them to go ahead. They both jumped and were SO excited! They hugged me, and proceeded to age up into gorgeous young adults.

Within minutes of aging up, Bacchus had invited Sandi over, and told her to wear the nicest dress she owned. He put on his suit and started pacing one of the bedrooms very VERY quickly. I had an idea of what was going to happen...
He proposed! and she said yes! He was thrilled, and they had a private wedding right there in the bedroom. However, I had an idea more than just that was happening. Calleigh had already moved out on her own, and Bacchus and Sandi moved into their own home together. I was so happy for him!
I practiced my martial arts skill AGAIN. I could do some really cool flips!
And then I took a shower.. but was interrupted with intense nausea...

I prepared dinner... and potty trained the girls.. and had just finished training Natasha when I got my baby bump! Then I took a nice long nap, knowing that when I woke up I would have a lot to do.




When I woke from my nap, I helped the little ladies to age up. Maci went first,
And then Arianna,
and finally, Natasha,
After the girls had aged up, the doorbell rang. I went to see who it was. I was so shocked to see a pregnant Sandi! I invited her inside, and we introduced ourselves to the other babies!

After she left, I went into labor. I pushed and pushed... and out came...

Katerina Bell
Fauna Bell

Flora Bell

I was glad to see that my girls got along... in fact, they LOVED each other!
I also pushed and pushed to get my martial arts mastered... and sure enough! I DID IT! :) I love my new belt!

* * *

Then a few days later,  I recieved pictures in the mail! I was so excited! They were from Sandi and Bacchus!

Catie and Anna Bell - We love you Gramma!
They also sent me toddler pictures!
Cathie Leanne
and
Anna Mae
I also recieved one from Gage and Alanna. Charlie was now a child!


Thank you for reading!! :)
Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!
Find my Facebook here !
Find my Wishlist here !

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post! It's too bad the triplets weren't ghosts like their father. My favorite vampire child is Maci. I love her eye color because it is so different from her sisters. Keep up the great work!

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha :) I know, I was so upset!! I feel the urge to use another ghost >.< maybe next post?! I loved Maci too :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how comes the ghost from dying (well, half-dying)
    from a fire was pinkish like the one from starvation? O_O
    p. s. interesting blog, love the genetics blend =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He He :P I might have cheated a little bit for some added drama - HOWEVER! I think it worked the (almost) ghost babies into the story well. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete