Other Interesting Pages :)

January 17, 2011

Pregnancy 1 signs begin to show!

Day 4 went by fairly smoothly. I woke up and decided that I needed some maternity clothes before I started to show(and outgrew all my other clothes!). I quickly picked out a cute everyday outfit (which used a bunch of my favorite color) and PJs. I thought the hearts and flowers would be cute!!
 ***


There was a sale at EverFresh Delights Supermarket, and everything was 35% off, so I cabbed over to the market to pick up some groceries. As I walked out the door, I saw the bookstore nearby... and thought I should stop in to get a gardening book. I had wanted to start a garden as a hobby, and for income when I was pregnant.
 ***
When I got home I put away the groceries, and enjoyed a juicebox that I had picked up at the market.
 ***
Suddenly I became aware of an extremely nauseating feeling... I knew it was morning sickness. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and BARELY made it in time. Morning sickness is going to be one of the most unenjoyable parts of pregnancy, but it means that the pregnancy is going well, and thats a GOOD thing!
I hopped on my bed and began to read my new gardening book... but not even an hour after my first bathroom encounter I became nauseous again, and found myself running to the bathroom agian.
***
In the process of cleaning myself up, I managed to break the sink... So I set to work repairing it... and mopping up the floor.
 ***
I picked up where I left off, and continued reading my new gardening book, and came across a packet of seeds in the beginning of chapter two. It included 2 Apple Tree seeds, 3 Tomato Plant seeds, and 1 Grape Vine seed. I rushed outside to start planting my new garden!
I went to bed... and slept well... until....

DAY 5: 
I woke up at 4 AM and felt kicking! I looked down and saw the beginning of a baby bump!
I knew it was going to be a quick pregnancy, and decided to take a shower to relax myself. I was very nervous. I changed into my maternity wear and made the bed.
I cleaned the counters...
Ate a bowl of cereal...
Began a large painting...
Went across the street and caught a cockroach and found a seed!!
 ***
Watered my new garden... 
Had a PB&J for lunch made with homemade apple jelly
Finished my painting, earning myself 219 dollars, and went to bed... It was early, but I was SUPER excited for the next day. One day closer to meeting my amazing little one!

5 comments:

  1. LOL I hope you really do make your sim have 100 babies! I can't wait to see. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yello! Hi I'm Della :D I Really Like Your Challenge Here, This Could Become REALLY big! It Has Great Potential! I would Be Quite Honored If You Would Take a Look at my Challenge, http://thewrinerchallenges.blogspot.com/ Thanks
    Your Friend: Della Wriner. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Della! I bookmarked your page and I will start reading as soon as I eat some breakfast :D he he he. Thank you BOTH for your comments! They definitely helped to boost my confidence that people will like it :) More blogs on the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to read more, I love the fact it short and sweet and gets to the point will continue to enjoy it plz keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you are writing this challenge! :) Maybe it's the way you include everything you do in the day, which makes it seem more realistic, I don't know, whatever it is, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete