Other Interesting Pages :)

January 17, 2011

Day 3: Challenge OFFICIALLY Begins

Today I woke up and quickly got a small painting out of the way. It was childish, but well worth the 19 dollars that it earned me. I began to plan out my day in my head...

  • Eat something
  • Shower
  • Paint a medium painting
  • Learn a new dinner recipe
  • Make a group serving for dinner when Ice comes over
  • Invite Ice over!!!!

I made myself some waffles and increased my cooking skill to 2!! I quickly opened up the cookbook after I ate to find something suitable for dinner for Ice & Myself's special night!!
***


I went upstairs and showered, humming to myself out of sheer excitement and happiness that tonight I would be one step closer to having my first child! 
I brushed my teeth...
And primped myself to make sure I approved of how I'd look when Ice arrived.

Once I was satisfied, I went downstairs and painted a medium painting, which took longer than I expected it to. 

When I finished painting, I realized what time it was, and how late it became. I was suddenly extremely disappointed that I hadn't been able to invite Ice over... So I had some soup and went to bed; pushing my challenge off yet another day.

I woke up and went to the bathroom. The sink and shower both looked rather dirty so I began to clean them.



I made myself waffles, which I was quickly becoming sick of... so I started reading through the cookbook to find some new recipes that I might like.


I made some grilled cheese for lunch, and then took a shower. The shower lasted quite a while as I made sure to calm my nerves in the warm water.


When I got out of the shower, I gave my mother a call so that I could update her on my challenge... or rather inform her that I have been failing to have father# 1 over.


I painted another small painting to waste some spare time that I had while Ice was at work, and then made a group serving of Mac N Cheese for dinner and put it away in the fridge for when Ice came over.


I cleaned the stove quickly... and invited Ice over.


Ice arrived soon after, and looked absolutely handsome. My heart tumbled as we kissed... but I scolded myself not to fall in love with one of the challenge fathers, ESPECIALLY not the first one.


I called Ice inside and told him that dinner was ready and HOT!!! We both enjoyed our Mac N Cheese and made small talk while we ate to avoid any awkward situations.


After we cleaned up our plates, we made our way into my room, and heard the first sounds of a *Lullaby* and we knew that baby #1 was on its way!
We fell immediately asleep, and I had wonderful dreams.
But I was woken up to the sound of my mailbox being closed... must be time to pay the bills.
So I went outside and sighed heavily as I signed my name on the checks and put them back into the mailbox.




3 comments:

  1. Perfect chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this challenge so far :) Lol It seems like you get bills every single day! Especially when you don't have the money for them.

    ReplyDelete