Other Interesting Pages :)

January 20, 2011

Baby # 1 arrives!

I woke up to nightmares this morning... they had been about me being in labor with baby #1, and I had decided that I didn't want to partake in the baby challenge. But when I woke up and looked down at my big baby belly, I knew that I was doing the right thing.
I sighed... and made myself some breakfast, and took a quick shower to get ready for the day.
I went to the store to pick out some baby stuff that I needed, seeing as baby would be arriving at any time. My mother dropped off my old crib, so I tried to match my new baby stuff to it as best as I could.
After I had all of my baby stuff put away, it dawned on me. I only had room in this house for myself, and a baby... let alone 2 babies or a child. I HAD to get a bigger house, and soon. So I got to work to get some money put into the bank. I painted a picture which sold for 258 dollars.
 ***
And I weeded and watered my garden.
***
My gut instinct was telling me ( from the way the baby was kicking and tossing and turning in my stomach ) that I was going to have a boy, but only time would tell! 

I took out the trash...
And made myself a nice chef salad for dinner, and then washed the dishes.
 ***
I was exhausted.. but I knew that I needed to move into a bigger house, and soon. So I worked on another painting before going to bed.
 ***
But it was only minutes after I had fallen asleep that...
The contractions came!! It was a long labor...
 ***
But finally I saw the sparkles! I knew what that meant!
Welcome to the world Gage Bell!
Gage was born into the world with the Easily Impressed and Virtuoso traits!! I couldn't wait to see what kind of boy he turned out to be! But I knew that Gage and I were both tired.. So I put my handsome little boy in his crib, and I crawled into bed..
I woke up the next morning and made waffles without waking Gage... he had slept silently through the night, and I was a proud mom!
After I ate, I woke Gage, and fed him, snuggled for what felt like hours, and played with him! He was so adorable! I couldn't wait to see what he would look like as he grew up!
 ***
 ***



NOTE: It was at this point in the game that The Sims 3 decided to crash, and I hadn't saved since before I began playing! So if anything in the next post on looks SLIGHTLY different, I apologize! My game has not crashed in at least a month, so I was surprised when it did. (and slightly irritated!) BUT at least it saved the pictures!! 

2 comments:

  1. That picture gave me the sudden urge for eggo waffles... you know you're hungry when sim food catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...sorry about the crash! :( I hate when my computer does that!

    ReplyDelete