Other Interesting Pages :)

January 20, 2011

Baby #1 Part 2

After I put Gage back in his crib, I went outside to tend the garden. I was excited for the vegetables to start growing so that I could harvest them and sell them to bring in some more money for our new house.
I went back inside to change Gage's diaper, because I knew that he should have gone to the bathroom by now.
I went into the kitchen to make myself some lunch and made a large serving of Grilled (Cheddar) Cheese sandwiches with tomato. I used to love grilled cheese when I was little, so I thought I'd make a bunch to eat later.
I ran upstairs to take a shower, because it was getting late, and I needed to get to sleep.
When I woke up in the morning, I ran a nice warm bottle to Gage because I knew he must be hungry.
After I finished feeding Gage, I ran into the kitchen and had a leftover Grilled Cheese so that I could get started with my day.
I changed Gage's diaper and took him for a walk in the park.
 ***
 ***
The park was BEAUTIFUL and had a lovely fountain which I asked a woman to take a picture of us sitting on.
We went back home so that Gage could take his nap. I took that time to weed, water and harvest my beautiful plants!
Weed
Water
Harvesting my lovely red tomatoes
Harvesting my beautiful shiny apples
I went inside to feed my handsome little lad. He LOVES his bottles.
I ran upstairs to take a shower... unclog the toilet... and then clean the shower.
 ***
 ***
I went downstairs to kiss Gage goodnight, and then got myself a leftover grilled cheese and went to sleep.
***
The next morning I picked up Gage and we went to the hospital. I asked the doctors for anything that would help increase my odds of having multiples in my next birth. When we got home I put Gage down and went out to pay the bills before they sent someone to collect my debt from me.
 ***
After I paid the bills I walked over and tended my garden. There were more vegetables to harvest!!!
I heard crying so I ran inside the house and found that Gage had gone potty and needed to be changed.
I also gave him a nice warm bottle, which he ate every drop of!
Gage was the light of my life, and I loved him more than anything. But suddenly I noticed something...
GAGE WAS GROWING UP!
He was a GORGEOUS toddler. He got his father's eyes, and my hair. Although I was slightly disappointed he didnt get his father's hair, he was perfect.
I picked up Gage and immediately ran him to the potty trainer. The sooner he is potty trained, the better!
After he went potty, I emptied the chair, and put Gage in his crib for nap time. He didn't want to be left alone, but fell asleep very quickly. Isn't he gorgeous!?
After my handsome lad fell asleep, I went over the the easel and painted one of my favorite paintings so far. I really wanted to keep it in the house, but I knew I needed the money more. I made 518 dollars off of this one!
 ***
After I sold my painting I brushed my teeth and went to bed... I knew I would have another long day tomorrow.
***
When we woke up I fed Gage some leftover Grilled Cheese which I made into baby mush so he could eat it.
I also ate some leftover Grilled Cheese because I was quite hungry.
After we finished eating I took Gage upstairs to hopefully finish potty training him.... although he really hates the potty chair...
I took a quick shower and Gage and I worked hard to teach him how to walk. He was such a quick learner!!
We tried potty training him again, and this time we had success! I put Gage to bed, and he slept like an angel! I also went to bed, hoping for an easy day tomorrow.
In the morning I was STARVING so I made a large batch of waffles. I was really getting the hang of cooking!
When Gage woke up I put him in his highchair and fed him some baby food I made from the waffles I had made.
After I let him out I started painting while he played in the toy box... I thought it was adorable!! I ended up making 294 dollars off the painting! We are well on our way to our new house!
 ***
When I sold the painting I finished teaching Gage to walk. I was SO proud of him!
I fed Gage dinner... Which he ate up quickly because he was hungry!
I put Gage to bed, tended the garden and then I too, went to bed.
 ***


* * *
When I woke up, I took a quick shower and unclogged the toilet.
and fed both myself and Gage some waffles... but Gage left me a nice mess to clean up!
So I cleaned his chair while he played...
And then took Gage to the Market to sell the veggies from our garden! (We kept some in the fridge for us to use as well)
When we returned home I painted and Gage ran around and played with his toys. I made 450 dollars for us.
We were doing fine with money so we both went to sleep. It had been a long day.

* * * 
When I woke up, I snuck past Gage, who was still asleep, and tended the garden. There was some nice produce to be harvested too!
I returned inside after paying the bills, and taught Gage to talk. He picked up on it SO quickly! 

"Say stars Gage.." "STAWER!"
Today was the day... I had picked out the perfect house and called the moving van. I bought the house furnished, so I packed the baby stuff, my bed, and easel into the van.  Here is our new house!
We had some extra money, so I added on a baby room, and an upstairs! I left the upstairs unfurnished because I couldn't afford anything else, but these would be the rooms my children live in!
 ***
 ***
I re-planted my garden, and planted a new seed that I found before Gage was born.
I am going to go get my house set up! I will write more later!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house! Gage is a cutie :) Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete