Other Interesting Pages :)

January 26, 2011

Baby #4 & 5

I fed my babies when they woke from their nap...
***
And then played with them... I love my baby girls. They are so precious and innocent..
 ***
Gage and I had breakfast together and then I heard summer crying for me... I changed her diaper.
***
And then I took a nap... having twins is exhausting.. I wonder how much more exhausting having triplets will be..
I was proud to see that as soon as Gage got home he began working on his homework... it was almost time for him to age into a teenager.. I would miss having my little boy around... teenagers get so distant.. or so I've heard.
The kitchen sink broke, so I repaired it and then mopped the floor.
And I took out the trash...
And I paid the bills...
***
Then I went to give my girls some more loving before having dinner with Gage.
***
 ***
I knew it was time for my little ladies to age into toddlers... So I did the dishes and went in to help them. Summer was first...
Summer
I dressed her in turquose! It's her favorite color!!
Skylar was next...
Skylar
I dressed her in pink! It's her favorite color!!
She was tough to get a picture of! Shes easily distracted!
Isn't that smile ADORABLE!?
I found Gage pretending to be a monster in the mirror!! So CUTE!
I tickled Summer and brought her to the front hall to learn to walk!
***
She didn't learn fully though... I cleaned out the leftovers from the fridge because they had gone bad and I didn't want any contamination to the produce.
I cleaned the sink...
Then I went to find Skylar. I tossed her in the air and started to teach her to walk also!
***
In the middle of teaching her to walk, Gage got up from the dollhouse and ran to the living room... I heard him cheering and I knew that the time has come for him to age up. I ran in after him and celebrated his teenage birthday with him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I think he is quite handsome!
Gage has taken a liking to his little sister Skylar... 
"I love you Sky"
She loves him right back! Together Gage and I finished teaching them to walk. I taught Summer, and because he asked, Gage taught Skylar.
Summer
Skylar
After the girls learned to walk, it was play time! They both immediately went for the xylophone and block toy!
Summer is Virtuoso, no wonder she loves the xylophone! 
Maybe Skylar will learn the logic skill when she's older!
As I was taking these pictures I heard music coming from the kitchen... I ran in just in time to see my handsome lad playing my guitar! He is SO much better than I am!
Gage became hungry and offered to make dinner (he ended up burning it..)
I went to the grocery store while Gage watched the girls and I sold the produce from the garden.
When I got home I started to teach Skylar to talk...
But then got a phone call from an anonymous female telling me that three very odd men moved in down the street. I immediately went over to introduce myself and find father #3. I was greeted by a light blue man with black and purple hair... He said his name was Ganta Firolo.
I told him about my challenge, and he said he was more than interested to be father # 3. So we came back home... and we kissed..
And heard the lullaby we wanted to hear...
After he left I made waffles... I didn't realize the time, but Gage had put the girls to bed, and gone to sleep himself... it was now almost time for them to be waking up, and I knew Gage would be hungry.
We ate breakfast together.. and I gave the girls bottles while we ate.
After Gage left for class I took all my savings and took the girls to a lot that was for sale... I built a huge house which still did not seem big enough for my children... the lot was right on the water
***
Front
Back
INTERIOR:
Kitchen, Bathroom, Dining Room, Laundry Room
Nursery, Elevator
Living Room, Bedroom1, Elevator
Bedroom2, Master Bedroom, Bedroom3, Bathroom, Skill Room
I put the girls in the nursery to play, and started painting... my funds were back to zero and I needed more money since bills would arrive before I knew it.
When Gage got home he immediately started his homework.. There is not a minute when I am not proud of my first born.
After he finished his homework he began to play the brand new Grand Piano..

I watched Kidz Zone on the tv hoping for multiples...
And suddenly.... The nausea came, and I got the beginning of my baby bump!
***
I made food but Gage was so hungry he grabbed leftover waffles instead.
Anchovy Sushi
Suddenly I saw a man walk by my window... I knew who it was... Paparazzi...
I upgraded the toilet to be self cleaning, and then began to learn the sculpting skill!
***
***
I went back downstairs and Gage and I finished teaching the girls to talk! 
Summer
Skylar
We then began to potty train the girls, they learned very quickly!
Skylar
Summer
After the girls went potty, we put them in their high chairs for dinner
"ARENT WE CUTE?!"
I went back upstairs to finish two more paintings... I will bring them to the consignment store the next chance I get...
***
And suddenly... I felt the contractions start... I had two beautiful girls, who I named Genevieve and Gina
***
But I knew that it was time for Summer and Skylar to age up to make room in the nursery..
Skylar
Skylar as Child
Summer
Summer as Child

More to come in the next post!
Comment! Follow! Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha :) Thanks! I love him!
    ( be excited for what happens in the next post :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!!! Gage is too cute for his own good! :) I see a lot of attention from the girls in the near future

    ReplyDelete