Other Interesting Pages :)

January 28, 2011

Baby #6 7 & 8 ( FIRST TRIPLETS :D )

After the babies were born, and Summer and Skylar were aged up into childhood I fed the girls and showed them how much I love them.
***
Gage and I ate together -- it was always pleasant eating with Gage, we got along so well, and he was my handsome first born. I would miss him when he left...
And I gave each of my girls a big hug to show them that I loved them more than ANYTHING in the world! Skylar even wanted me to match her so we wore dresses with the same patterns!
I paid the bills, and began to paint... We were doing fine on money, and I had achieved the brushmaster challenge - so I could paint very quickly!




I called over a man that I knew would be interested in being a dad in my challenge... His name is Garoa Virolo, and he will definately pass on some cool genes. We flirted for a bit, and soon we heard the lullaby.


The kids LOVED the playground. The slide went over well with all of them, I even let them pick out the colors! I think it turned out awesome!
Skylar
L-R : Skylar, Summer, Gage
I cleaned out the old leftovers from the fridge... I hated how quickly food went bad, even though there were so many mouths eating it..
It was Genevieve and Gina's birthday!!


(I forgot to get a picture of genevieve, but they look the same except she is blue!)
Gina
I taught Genevieve to walk..
Unclogged the toilet...
And I heard giggling coming from the hallway... Gage had his girlfriend Alanna over.. I had met her several times before, but since she aged into a young adult, she is BEAUTIFUL!


He asked her to marry him!! SHE SAID YES! I tried very hard not to cry when they said their goodbyes and moved out...
Hoping to get my mind off of my first born leaving, I fed the girls...
And watched through the glass door as Summer and Skylar did their homework.. I was glad that so far my children all get along.. It would hurt me horribly if they fought..
I then taught Gina to talk... She caught on very quickly! (even though she isn't paying attention in this picture! he he he)
He He He, I caught this picture of Summer when she didn't know I was around! Naughty girl eating ice cream before dinner!
I got the clean laundry, there is SO much of it in the house!

And I fed my girls their dinner.. when... suddenly...

CONTRACTIONS!!
Summer heard me yell, and came in and started flipping out! She had no IDEA what was going on!
I had three beautiful girls!! Bella, Brittany and Brianna!!!

I know I only got 2 pictures! BUT you can see a third baby in this crib :D
I put the girls in their beds, and then I taught Genevieve how to talk. I had to age Gina and Genevieve up before bed time tonight because I was out of cribs!! They needed to learn all their skills!
Then I taught Gina to walk... She liked sitting better. Maybe she will grow up to be a couch potato? It wouldn't surprise me.
They had both learned to use the potty earlier, so they were done with their skills for the toddler age! Now its time to play and enjoy it! Suddenly I heard giggling coming from the playground! Summer and Skylar were aging into teens!!
Skylar first...
She is SO beautiful!!
***
Then Summer...
They turned out BEAUTIFUL! I quickly ran outside to pay the bills and then came back to age up Gina and Genevieve.

Genevieve first...
***
Then Gina
They are both adorable children!! Gina's eyebrows make her look concerned all the time :(.. I ran to the consignment store to sell some paintings and sculptures, and then came back to feed the triplets! I knew Sky and Summer would do a good job watching them all while I was gone, but I really didn't want to be away from them for very long.

Skylar was doing her homework on the kitchen floor, I thought that was odd.. When I asked her why she isn't using the table she shrugged at me and smiled. She is so sweet and LOVES the triplets!
I went upstairs to make a sculpture and then I came down to make pancakes for the kids.. I wasn't very hungry, but the girls all love "breakfast for dinner"

It had been a few days since Bell, Britt and Bri were born, so I aged them all up as well... I missed having toddlers running around the house!


Bella has pink skin and blonde hair, which I have no idea where it came from!
Bella - the BLONDE?!
Brittany has pink skin, and pink hair up in a bow
Brittany
And Brianna has my skin tone, and long pink hair
Brianna
The girls all get along GREAT!

I decided to give myself a makeover as well! I thought this hairstyle was nice and it was easy to manage with toddlers and children requiring almost constant attention.
My first order of business was to get Brittany, Bella and Brianna walking!


Ignore my hair... it was a ponytail, then decided not to work... so I changed to the other hairstyle!
Then I paid the bills, and as I was coming inside I saw Skylar and Genevieve eating together!

Next... we got the girls potty trained! Changing diapers is a pain in the butt, so the sooner the better!

Then with the help of Skylar, we got the girls talking!


 Skylar got a dresser for being a celebrity!!!
I unclogged the toilet AGAIN!  All that is left is to wait for Skylar and Summer to get A's in school so that they can age up and move out, and then for Genevieve and Gina to age into teenagers so that the triplets can age up and I can find daddy number 5!!!


THANK YOU VIOLET (ELMSims3) FOR :



I can't wait to use them in the next blog :D  (you're right! They ARE too cute! )


See you in the next post!
Find me on TS3 under Kinleighsage.
Leave comments & follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment