Other Interesting Pages :)

January 25, 2011

Baby #2 & 3 (FIRST TWINS :D )

Gage and I moved into our new house, and got everything set up when I realized that Gage was going to be aging into a child soon, and I still was not pregnant with his little brother/sister! When I walked into the house from my garden I saw my little Gage getting so irritated with the block toy... Do I get the feeling he might have anger issues when hes older?


I heard the doorbell ring, and let in some neighbors who came to welcome us to the neighborhood. There were two women and a man... a man, i thought... maybe he'll want to be a daddy! I conversed with them a little while, and asked the women to leave. I continued talking with the man, and he said he was married, but would love to do the challenge.
I have morals though, and I did not want to break up a happily married couple so I could have a child with the husband... So I asked him to leave as well. I snuggled and played with Gage before starting the next part of our day.
 ***
After giving Gage some loving, I took Gage for a walk across the street to the park with me in search of a new daddy. Sure enough, I met up with a handsome man... His name was Stiles McGraw and he said he was single and would love to be a daddy for baby #2.
 ***
I invited him back over to my place, and put Gage into his crib. We kissed...
***
We kissed
And soon heard the makings of baby #2
We said goodbye...
Closeup of father #2
Soon enough we heard a lullaby and knew that baby #2 was on his/her way. I said goodbye when I heard Gage crying from his crib. I knew he was lonely... So I tickled him and snuggled him and tossed him in the air. He loves being played with.
***
***
After playing with Gage I knew he was hungry so I put him in his highchair and gave him some baby food. I want to buy a food processor so I can make my own baby food... but I will have to save up for one.
I continued my painting until...
 The nausea hit... I ran to the bathroom JUST in time...
Unfortunately when I threw up, I also broke the toilet... So I had to spend a bit of time unclogging it.
And mopping up the floor...
I let Gage out of his highchair, and then decided to make myself some food. I started to make myself some Apple Pancakes.
***
I made a large batch, and decided while I was eating them that I could "kick em up a notch"... So I did.
There are moments like this where I feel like a very proud mommy...
I was very proud of my son for going potty on his own... after he was finished, I took a shower and then cleaned out his potty.
***
Sure enough, I heard the mailbox close, and knew I needed to pay the bills before a repo man came to take away something I worked hard for...
Just as I put the bills in the mailbox... I had the second wave of nausea... I barely made it to the bathroom in time...
I heard Gage giggling... and I knew that it was time for him to grow up... I ran to his room, and kissed him on the forehead...
Suddenly the sparkles surrounded him and he lifted into the air as he aged into a child!!
And he is quite a handsome child at that. He has my hollow cheeks which make him look sad :(
After Gage aged up he and I both went to bed. I had bought him a bed earlier, and I knew that he would like it...
***
Suddenly I awoke... I heard a strange noise... but I had heard it before.. I didn't remember where, until...
MY BELLY GREW! I put on my maternity PJ's and went back to bed, smiling that a new member would join our family VERY soon.
The next morning I bought myself a nice new blender!! NOW I CAN MAKE MY OWN BABY FOOD :D!! Then Gage and I ate breakfast together... we had pancakes!
***
It was Gage's first day of school, and when the bus picked him up he looked kind of scared... "Good luck honey! Make some friends!" I shouted as he got on the bus...
While Gage was at school I tended my garden... I had neglected it, so it needed some help...
I showered...
 I bought myself a nice new cheetah print guitar... and I tried to learn to play! I got to level two before I got bored...
 I painted a small painting, because I am getting higher in level that now even my small ones pay well... and I heard that if I painted 30 paintings, I would be able to paint faster! 
When Gage got home from school he went immediately to his homework.. I was so proud of him, but it looked as if he was having some trouble...
I began to make us Spaghetti for dinner, but when it was ready Gage was nowhere to be found! I ate alone, and left some on the stove for him to eat when he came back.

GAGE'S POINT OF VIEW

I have the greatest mom in the world.. and tomorrow is mother's day... So I need to find her something nice...
I found a ruby and had it sent out to be cut so I can give it to her for mother's day!!
When I came inside mom had left me a nice warm serving of spaghetti on the stove.. I love her so much!


CATHERINE'S POINT OF VIEW

I was relieved when I came into the kitchen and saw my son eating. I was glad that he was safe. After he finished eating he washed his dishes and went to play with the block toy before he went to bed..
***
While he slept I re-organized the living room and bought some new stuff! I got a cheap-o TV, and a video game system for when my children have good grades... I also got a larger table and more chairs for when the family gets bigger. 
I unclogged and cleaned the upstairs toilet... look at how large I am!!
***
I painted this BRILLIANT fairy picture, I thought instead of selling it, I would put it in the nursery... 
I ate some food, cleaned the dishes and then...
***
I got a package in the mail addressed to me... from Gage... there was a letter:

Dear Mom,
   You are the greatest mom ever. You give me so much love, and everything I
need to be healthy and happy. I can not wait to meet my sister/brother... Happy
Mother's day mom!

          Love, Gage
P.S. I hope its a sister!

As I read this letter my heart melted... I love my little boy VERY  much and I am very proud of him. I opened the box...
and found a BEAUTIFULLY cut ruby... I put it on my dresser on a stand to be on display for years to come!
When Gage got home I hugged him and told him that is the greatest mother's day gift EVER. He beamed and said "I love you mommy!" I hugged him and told him "I love you too baby".. He quickly ran over to the video game system and said "MOMMY CAN I PLAY?!" and I told him he could as soon as his home----.... he had already started.
While Gage did his homework, I tended my garden, and came back inside to see him enjoying the video game system VERY much!
***
I smiled to myself knowing that I had made my son very happy... when I felt a pain... I knew what it was..
Contractions. I ran to the nursery and began to push... and welcomed to the world not one but TWO beautiful healthy baby girls. Meet Summer and Skylar Bell. Summer was born first.
***
***
Skylar - Darker skin than Summer ; Born with traits Brave and Virtuoso
Summer - Lighter skin than Skylar ; Born with traits Artistic and Friendly

Thank you for reading! :)
Find me on TS3 website under Kinleighsage!
Please comment :) and take the poll on the side --->

Also, if you enjoy my challenge recommend it to people you know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I like your SimStory so far! I'm following your blog and you can check mine out too if you want.

    http://azelmajondrettes100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeep!!! more babies! :) Gage is sooo freaking sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete