Other Interesting Pages :)

January 17, 2011

The Journey Continues...



After I got myself settled in my new home, I decided that first thing was first. I needed money, and bad. I had purchased a mirror because I realized that the house did not have one, and was left with only 400 dollars! I knew what to do. I ran to my brand new easel and began to paint.


However this painting only earned me 2 dollars.. Though I was amazed when it sold.
I tried again, and this time I earned 5 dollars from painting! I was ecstatic! 7 dollars from my first two paintings!





Although not long after I finished my second painting I realized that I had been working at it for a very long time. It was time for dinner! Suddenly it dawned on me that I had NO idea how to cook! As a teenage model I was always being whisked away from one photoshoot to another, only able to eat leftovers. I had never prepared a meal before in my life! So I opened up a cookbook...

I decided on Autumn Salad.. You can't mess up a salad right?



I successfully finished the salad with only minor cuts on my fingers, and sat down to eat my first meal in my very own home. It was WONDERFUL.. Now that could have been because I hadn't eaten in a few hours, or because I was a natural cook. After I finished cleaning up from my dinner, I realized that it was after 9:30, and that I should get ready for bed. I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow. So I went upstairs and brushed my teeth...
and went to sleep in my brand new bed..

Thats all for now, time for bed! I will update my blog if I find time in my busy day tomorrow! Hopefully I will find some dads for my challenge, but now I am off to dreamland, and my comfortable bed.



2 comments:

  1. Good start to you're story, cant wait to read the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) theres plenty more where this came from :D

    ReplyDelete