Other Interesting Pages :)

January 17, 2011

The Journey Begins...

Hello! My name is Catherine Bell. I had wanted to be a supermodel in my teen years, and began working in the modeling career at a young age. When I discovered that the modeling industry wasn't what it appeared to be, I knew that I was meant for something bigger and better. I decided to take on the 100 Baby Challenge.

Here is some more information about me:
  • I am Artistic, Family-Oriented, Green-Thumb, Natural Cook, and Neat
  • My lifetime goal (ASIDE from having 100 BEAUTIFUL children) is to be a Renaissance Sim.
  • I LOVE Lobster Thermidor
  • My favorite music is Roots
  • My favorite color is Lilac
  • I am a Capricorn!
So today I moved out of my parent's house and am on my own. I moved into a little 1 bed 1 bath house in Via Discovolo (town from exchange). When I moved in, I noticed that even though I purchased the house "furnished" there was nothing in it! However I was able to get it cheap, so I had some money to spare for necessities. Here is a picture of the outside of MY house!

I think my house is quite lovely, and the thing that makes it even better is that it is MY OWN. After surveying the meager necessities I was able to afford, I knew that if I wanted to begin this challenge I would need more than $450 in my bank account. Something tells me that I should begin improving my skills before I try to take on a little one! Here is the bottom floor of my home!

That is all for now, I hope I can get my life on track quickly! I don't want to live here alone for TOO long!!

2 comments: