Other Interesting Pages :)

September 17, 2011

Babies 81 & 82

 It had been a while since i had wanted to share anything about my life… Marc and I went on our honeymoon, and to be honest, it was perfect. I am glad that I didn't have to document every moment for the world to see. I started off the first morning back at home by preparing some scrambled eggs and watermelon.
 Marc went out to pay the bills, and found that my second cousin once removed had sent Marc Jr. a little toy. As creepy as it is, we decided to keep it.
 He slept much better with it in his crib, and we decided that we would name it Mia for him. Now Mia is no longer an "it" and can be considered a "she".
 We decide to age him up, and want to see how much he looks like us. He looks like the perfect combination of Marc and myself. He is perfect, just like my other 79 angels. I laugh. Ive had 80 children, and still have 20 to go. I must be one insane woman.
 I start by trying to teach him to walk, but it is slow going. He only ever wants to sit back down on his baby bottom. Eventually he gets the hang of it, and I put him to bed. Of course, Mia goes with him.
 Marc and I decide that it is time for some lovin'. We cuddle on our beautiful bed, but that doesn't last long.
 Soon enough, we are making out in bed, which leads to the ever so famous lullaby. I am thrilled to know that I am pregnant again.
 Marc Jr. really loves Mia. He sings to her and snuggles with her all the time. He has the sweetest little singing voice. I got a phone call from my friend Alice… She called to tell me that recently a lot of children in Riverview have been receiving doll toys, and as they grow up claim to have "imaginary friends"… who aren't imaginary. Of course I laugh and insist that they can't actually be real. She insists that you can learn to create a potion that will turn them into real sims. I become interested, and knowing that Marc Jr. may want his imaginary friend (should he ever get one) to turn real, I decide that I will research this potion for him.
 Ash is a good boy. He invited his friend over for a playdate after school, and they both stop just inside the door to begin their homework. I check them both over to make sure that they did them correctly. They both had a couple questions to be corrected, but did very well!
 They then talked, and became better friends. His friend doesn't look very healthy, and I worry that he might be susceptible to diabetes. I know that there isn't anything I can do to help, other than offer him healthy food while he is here. He takes the food gratefully which makes me one happy mama.
 I watch them get some exercise too! They had a VERY long pillow fight, which would be a good workout for anyone of any age. They are both left panting and wanting some nice cool water.
 Marc reads Marc Jr. to sleep, but it isn't until he puts Mia in the crib that Marc Jr. is willing to even lay down to fall asleep.
 Then we have a midnight snack. I had been having cravings, and nausea, which I assume have to be related to a pregnancy. Like I said before, I am THRILLED to be pregnant again. The fact that it is with Marc, and will continue to be with him, makes it even more special and incredible of a feeling.
 After we are finished eating, we both work on some skills. He works on the piano, while I work on sculpting.
 Suddenly I am interrupted by another wave of nausea, which I cannot keep down. I run to the bathroom to get the gross part over with.
 I also found a large wet spot on the ground int he skill room, which I believed was pee… I mopped it up.
 I then begin my research. I am determined to discover the potion that will make imaginary friends real, IF it exists.
 Ash still continues to do all of his homework's, and is never late handing them in. He often gets A's on them as well! I am such a proud mother! 
 And he likes being read to sleep by Marc, just like Marc Jr. does.
 In the morning he woke up and realized that it was his birthday! He was going to be a teenager! He aged up into a very handsome young man. He was going through a rebellious stage, so he dyed some of his hair blue. I didn't approve very much, but he still looked handsome.
Marc Jr. has the biggest smile I have ever seen on a toddler. He is always happy, and rarely fusses or cries. He loves to be tickled, play the claw, peekaboo and other games as well.
But most of all, he loves to snuggle in mommy's warm arms. He is a mommy's boy… and that is perfectly fine with me.
He is a fast learner too! He learned the potty chair in only two tries!!
Talking took a bit longer, but he learned it quickly too.

Here is Marc Jr. as a child! He grew up looking absolutely handsome! I love his eyes!
This is a picture that Marc Jr. took… Im thoroughly confused as to what it is… it looks like a giant life-size version of that creepy doll toy that we named Mia… but Ive never even seen this in our house…
These are some more pictures. I think Ash took these, and it looks like Marc is playing with that person… I guess imaginary friends ARE real… and they DO show up in pictures! 
Marc Jr. and Mia played all the time. They made faces at each other...
and had pillow fights before bed.
But when Marc wasn't playing with Mia, he would ask me to read him to sleep. 
We picked a cooking book - he likes to learn as he falls asleep!
Marc Jr. even hosted a "tea party" with Mia, though they only had one juice box between the two of them.
And then he rushed off to school. He liked school. He made some non-imaginary friends, and liked his teachers, and even was excited to do homework when he returned home!
Being heavily pregnant, I would struggle to do the everyday chores around the house… garbage and recycling was one.
I had just finished using the bathroom when I felt the rush of water, and contractions. I got in my car, and calmly drove to the hospital.
I would never be tired of seeing this place.
Here we are!!  Welcome to the World baby 81 Marynna and baby 82 Vesna!!!
Marc Jr absolutely adores his imaginary friend… You see him hugging the air all the time. I think he has a childhood crush on her.
Here I am teaching Ash to drive. He is a cautious driver, always looking both ways before entering the intersection, and he keeps both hands on the wheel! 
This is Marynna as a beautiful little toddler! She loves green, so we tried to put her in as much green as possible!
And this is Vesna. She is a bit more shy than her sister, and wasn't thrilled that we were taking pictures of her. She loves yellow! 
Here is Marc Jr. as a teenager! He is gorgeous and looks so much like both his father and I.
Ash is still a helpful teenager. One of the last things he did as a teen was to help little Vesna learn to walk!  She adores him, and I think she will be very sad once he has to leave.
Marc Sr. had been gaining quite a few pounds since Marc Jr. was born, and he decided that today was the day to make it disappear. He worked out for HOURS in front of that TV looking at pictures of treadmills as inspiration. 
Marc Jr. is also quite the helpful teenager! He helped Marynna learn to talk! She is a bit hesitant around him, but being her 100% blood brother, she warmed up to him faster than she did to Ash.
Vesna likes him too! (NOTE: Look how skinny Marc Sr. is in the background! He is training Marynna to use the potty!)
So  I had worked long and hard on this, and I finally came up with the perfect gift to give to Marc Jr… and I thought it was perfect timing too! As prom was just around the corner. 
Ash decided to age up instead of going to prom, as he knew EXACTLY what I was planning. He knew that the house would need more room, and soon too! (Hey 100 baby challenge moms! He wants to join your challenges!!)
Marc Jr. was thrilled when he opened the box, and found the potion that would make Mia a human girl! He handed it to her, while giving me the biggest smile Ive ever seen him make.
Sure enough, the potion moved on its own, and suddenly sparkles were flying all around the room.
I couldn't believe my eyes! There was a human girl standing right in front of me! She was BEAUTIFUL, and perfect for Marc. Her name is Mia :)
They got along very well, and sure enough… Marc asked her to the prom! She smiled big, and said "See you in the Limo!"
At first they both stayed kind of far away from each other, as if the experience was too… strange. But eventually, they warmed up to each other, and sat together.
They had a wild time at the prom, and brought home fantastic pictures! This was the one Marc Jr. brought home! 
And this one is Mias! I think they are both adorable, and even cuter together! 
And this is where I leave you today! Love has blossomed in the Bell-Barker house, in ways I never thought possible! 

4 comments:

  1. It's so sweet how Mia became a real sim and that Catherine and Marc are so happy together. Awesome post, it's great to see Catherine again and I'm glad she had a fabulous honeymoon!

    PS: I'm definitely using Ash in my challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay thank you!! :) and please do use Ash!! I think he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Ash is a hottie! Catherine's kids with Marc are stunning! Mia is also beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I LOVED Mia. I was honestly shocked when I saw her at first - I was so scared she was going to be some ugly sim >.< like many of the townies!

    ReplyDelete