Other Interesting Pages :)

September 20, 2011

Changes, Birthdays, Grand Kids & Baby 87

Natania called inside from the doorway
"MOOOOM… The bills are getting more expensive!"
I sighed.. I knew that soon the teenagers might have to start getting part-time jobs. Marc and I couldn't afford to keep buying the kids cars and houses, and from now on, they are either going to have to help pay bills around here, or save for their own car/house.
I decided to get a quick makeover. I loved Natania's hairstyle, so I copied it. I think it makes me look young, and it works with my face shape very well.
She inherited the Artistic trait for sure! She is always painting on one of the two easels. Although she doesn't make very much money off the paintings, she is giving me what she earns to pay electric&gas.
"Mom…"
"Yes dear?"
"Theres this guy at school… and I think I really like him. His name is Malik."
"Thats wonderful sweetheart! Why don't you invite him for dinner?"
"Well.. You see,  I don't want to make the first move… but at the same time I want to show him I am interested, because I want him to ask me to prom."
"Why don't you ask him?"
"Mom…" She giggled, and the conversation ended.
I took the day to relax in the hot tub. It was extremely warm, and overly comfortable. In fact, it was so comfortable, that I had to get out.
I decided while I was up and about, that I would fix the dish washer. It was causing problems recently, so I figured there would be no better time than now to fix it… Since no one else in the house was willing to.
After fixing the dishwasher EASILY, I decided to prepare a roast turkey for dinner. I figured it would be a perfect night for a family dinner.
And right I was. We loved the turkey! It was fantastic!! The gravy made the dish what it was though!( Its my grandmother's recipe)
After dinner Natania and I roasted marshmallows… I could tell she was still worrying about that guy, heck I still don't know anything about him. I didn't want to ask though, because I could tell she was having hormonal mood swings all day.
Soon Loretta joined in, and the conversation started. We talked about s'mores, and IF's and everything in-between. The girls are really, too-cute.
Bailey is helpful around the house too! She did some laundry (although it was only HER laundry… ) but still it leaves less for me to do.
Natania and Bailey were excited to learn to drive, so Natania asked Marc, and Bailey asked me. 
I knew Natania asked Marc, because she really wanted to drive his $40,000 car… Teenagers.
Bailey was perfectly happy learning to drive Automatic, and in a safe car. She likes the bright orange "obnoxiousness".
Loretta and Lorena are super cute!! They play with their IF dolls all the time, although if I remember back to the Marc/Mia days, I thought Mia wasn't in doll form by this stage. Oh well.
After she got her drivers license, Natania and Marc headed to the pool for some swim time! They played holding breath contests, and raced laps around the pool.
Meanwhile, I had been called to City Hall to accept an award for being the most well known sculptor in town. It was quite the honor, I must admit.
And here it is! I hung it on the wall near the kitchen door. I am proud of it! 
Prom came around, and Bailey looked beautiful in her grey dress, which happens to be her favorite color of all time! 
Natania showed up in something I wouldn't necessarily approve of, but I guess its the "style" these days. She looked beautiful though. And for those who are wondering, no. Malik did not ask her to the dance. Although… 
She had a wonderful time, AND danced with Malik almost the entire time. He told her he had been too shy to ask her to prom, but built up enough courage to ask her to dance.
Bailey won prom Queen!! She placed her crown on the table of goodies!!
I noticed that Marc was getting old, and getting there fast… He was only DAYS away from being an Elder, and I was worried that my challenge would be ended abruptly. I surprised him with this potion...
Which he drank, and immediately became a young adult again! He was thrilled to have added YEARS to his life! 
Bailey aged up into a stunning young lady. Her traits are:
~Childish
~Hate the Outdoors
~Ambitious
~Bookworm
~Absent-Minded
Download her HERE! (Please REC if you do!!)
Natania also aged up beautifully, and guess what! Thats right, Malik asked her out!
Her traits are:
~Frugal
~ Artistic
~ Athletic
~ Virtuoso
~ Light Sleeper
Download her HERE! (Please REC if you do!!)
This is him!! Malik Caldwell.
They liked each other very much, that much was clear… 
~*~
~*~
~*~
~*~
~*~
And it was time to graduate!! Natania and Bailey both graduated with honors! I was so proud of my ladies! After the ceremony, Malik asked both of them to move in with him, which they both gladly agreed to do.
And with that, they were gone. I repaired this broken shower, and prepared for another set of birthdays.
 Lorena, who normally wears glasses due to a failure in her eyesight, dressed in her formal outfit. She is stunning!!
 And Loretta. She put some darker brown into her hair, so she isn't the light blonde that she used to be, and LOVES styling her hair up in a Marilyn Monroe inspired style. She goes a bit overboard on her makeup, which disappoints me because she has such  a natural beauty.
 After grabbing a few hours of sleep the girls head off to school.
 I suddenly remembered about the consignment shop. I had been trying to sell all my paintings/sculptures simply by calling possible buyers… I gave myself a stern lecture about the importance of the consignment shop, and quickly headed over to sell some things.
 I also headed over to visit Mia and Marc Jr.'s son, Harrison Barker. I was a grandmother once again! I rang the doorbell and waited…
 I was welcomed inside by the most handsome little man.
 Meet Harrison!! :)
 When I got home after having dinner with Marc, Mia and Harrison, I saw that Marc Sr. had prepared dinner for the girls. Of course, he only really knew how to make boxed mac'n'cheese, but the girls appreciated it nonetheless.
 I cleaned the house up a little bit, and did some recycling. Our newspapers had been piling up a bit the last few days. Suddenly I heard Marc call me from the hot tub.
 I wandered out back to see what he wanted. He invited me into the tub. I changed into my bathing suit, and hopped in.
 We kissed, and I knew what was coming…
 Of course, we heard the lullaby chimes, and I was once again, pregnant.
 When we came back into the house, feeling slightly awkward for having woo hooed in public, we realized that the girls had been keeping themselves busy and had no idea what had happened. We both giggled at each other, as we sighed with relief.
 Marc decided it was time that he start working on his Logic, hoping for a promotion. The good news, is that he had recently been promoted to Assistant Principal!! I was too thrilled, and very proud of him.
 I suddenly realized that I felt nauseous, and knew that I had very little time to make it to the bathroom.
Sure enough, I made it in time. 
 I decided that I should clean all of the toilets, so I head from bathroom to bathroom scrubbing and scrubbing. They were all sparkling clean in no time.
 After getting a few hours of sleep,  I prepared some French Toast early in the morning before Marc, Lorena, or Loretta woke up. I knew that it would be super appreciated once they woke up.
 Suddenly Lorena got a phone call, and she broke down crying. I went to comfort her and asked her what was wrong. She said that someone had accused her of getting in a fight, and that it was all over the SimNews… I immediately became furious, handed her the money to hire a lawyer, and told her to head over to City Hall and sue for slander. She did, and after two tries, she won her case.
 I had been outside painting when our new little family member made it's appearance!
 I was in quite the cooking mood after that, and prepared sushi AND salad. The fridge was going to be packed with leftovers soon. I decided I needed to get out of the house, and just as I was about to wander mindlessly, I got a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Mom? Its Natania."
"Hi Sweetheart! Whats going on?"
"Well… A couple days ago Malik and I gave birth to a baby girl…"
My jaw dropped and I was silent.
"Well, we were wondering if you would come over, and do the honors of aging her into a toddler?"
"Ill be over in a few minutes!!"
 As I walked in the door, I saw a beautiful little girl in Natania's arms.
 I took her from Natania.
"What is your name little lady?" I cooed to her gently...
"Her name is Danelle…"
I looked up to see who said it, and Malik smiled as he walked by me.
"It was my mother's name."
I smiled back, and tickled Danelle before placing her on the ground to age her up.
 She turned out to be a stunning, blue eyed, brown haired little angel. We played games for a little while,
 and I tickled her. But then it was getting late, and I had a family I needed to get home to. Besides, little Danelle needed to get herself some beauty sleep, just like her beautiful mother.
 The next morning, being a nice sunny Sunday, I taught Lorena to drive. I smiled as I thought back to just a few weeks ago when I was teaching Bailey to drive.
 Marc taught Loretta. He wasn't the most comfortable with her driving, but she did eventually get it.
 I upgraded the stove to improve food quality, and headed out to the consignment shop to sell some more paintings and sculptures. Even Marc and the girls had been painting/sculpting, hoping to bring some more money into the house.
 But just after selling all my things, I went into labor. My poor son, Colt, started freaking out, but calmed down after remembering having had me go through this before when he was still living with me. He drove me down the street to the hospital.
I walked out a few hours later, with baby 87… I named him Jesse.
He is an adorable little man!! :)

Thank you for reading!
If you would like to gift the Bell-Barker family, please go HERE.
Add me on Facebook, HERE.
Add me on the Sims 3 website, HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Catherine's kids and grandkids are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABY 87! Sheesh, I am so jealous. xD Danielle is such a cutie with those pigtails. Natania and that guy Malik are so cute together, and...

    I like Catherine's new look!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catlover, Thank you! :) I think they are adorable too!! Theres one more that I want to get a picture of, but they are never home, and i don't want to go through the whole change household crapola :P

    Destiny, I KNOW!!! Im so close to being done!! :/ Im happy about it but at the same time, I want it to keep going. I love her new look, and I think it suits her better than any other one she's had :P

    ReplyDelete