Other Interesting Pages :)

September 30, 2011

Anniversary Date & Baby 90!

 Jesse and Sommer are a perfect couple, and when he asked her to go steady with him, instead of answering using words, she held his hand gently, and kissed him. I had to be that awkward mother that accidentally walks in on your first kiss though… so… Jesse was mad at me for a little while, but eventually forgave me.
 During the time that he WAS mad at me though, I walked miles down to the beach… it was night time when I got there. I made myself a drink, and called Marc to come pick me up. We slept well that night, after Jesse had apologized for being mad at me.
 The next morning I worked on more paintings and sculptures to sell at the consignment store so that we can bring in more income… 
 I repaired the multiple broken electronics in the house (clumsy teenagers and children…) and then showered quickly before heading out to sell my artwork.
 Once again, Colt was more than willing to help me find buyers, and complimented me on my "much improved" work. 
 When I got home, Jesse had Sommer over ONCE AGAIN. I love the girl, but its almost as if she lives here! I was glad that they at least did their homework together.
 It was our anniversary today too! Marc came home early from work, to take me to an early dinner. I was thrilled when he asked me out on a date to the bistro.
 We pulled up and I noticed that he had rented out the entire place. I asked him why he would spend so much money to do that.
"Catherine. You and I have been working so hard the last few years that we haven't had a chance to celebrate our anniversaries yet… I figured I could make that up to you tonight."
I smiled. Of course, it would work.
 We ate together by candle light, and then took a drive in Marc's convertible with the top down to the beach.
 I hadn't realized that the wedding arch from our wedding was still here. (Or maybe Marc had it set up again) Whatever the case, I loved seeing it. It brought back such wonderful memories!  We kissed in front of it, where we had said our vows years earlier. 
 And he surprised me with beautiful white roses! The man never ceases to surprise me. I love him profusely! 
 After a while of kissing and giggling, we sat back on the sand to gaze at the beautiful stars… Of course, we kept our wedding arch in perfect view, so as not to let the memories fade. After a while it got late, and we headed home to bed.
 The next morning, being a saturday, Marc and I decided to have some fun on the new slide that we got the kids! (although it seems that we like it more than they do!)
 Marc slid on his stomach, but I was afraid to slide on my stomach, in case I were to maybe damage something, and not be able to have children again.
 It was the girls' birthday today, and Gianna asked me if I would allow her to make her imaginary friend, Patrick, real. I said yes, whipped up the potion and sure enough, he appeared in front of my eyes! 
 They hugged, and both the girls, and Patrick celebrated teenage birthdays! 
 Gianna looked stunning, and decided that she would wear a bit of blush and red lips… to show off her facial structure, now that she has shorter hair! 
 Dana is stunning as well, she decided on only eyeliner, and a cute layered hair cut with bangs! 
And Patrick was handsome as well! His blue hair makes me think back to the older days in the challenge, when my children would have funky hair colors (thanks to their fathers!). But I am happy as can be now!  
 I worked on a Young Again potion, because I was nearing those OLD days… I wasn't looking forward to that, besides! I still had 11 children left in my challenge! 
 Later that day, Marc and I taught all the teenagers to drive,
 which took most of the afternoon, and evening.
 I was the faster teacher, and ended up having some daylight left to play catch with Sommer. I really was enjoying her company, and looked at her like a daughter! ( I really hoped that she and Jesse would end up getting married someday!)
 Prom night came quickly, and of course, Jesse asked Sommer, and Patrick asked Gianna. Dana went without a date, but I think she would have preferred it that way anyway.
A few interesting things happened at prom:
~ Gianna asked Patrick to go steady
~ Gianna and Patrick have their first kiss
~ Jesse wins Prom King
~ Dana used her popularity to win Prom Queen
~ Jesse and Sommer win cutest couple at prom!!
Jesse and Sommer
Gianna and Patrick
Dana
 Of course, Jesse and Sommer had been A students for a week or so- and I had allowed Jesse to remain a teenager until Prom was over (they so desperately wanted to go to Prom together). Sommer had asked Matthias the same, and he was more than happy to allow it. He loved Jesse. 
Jesse aged up with the traits:
~Slob
~ Virtuoso
~ Lucky
~ Angler
~ Perceptive
 Sommer was stunning, and aged up with the traits:
~ Flirty
~ Hopeless Romantic
~ Green Thumb
~ Nurturing
~ Artistic
 I looked out the window after Jesse and Sommer moved into their own house together and saw Gianna and Patrick making out at the slide. As much as I wasn't the most approving about this, I had to let it go… He was her Imaginary Friend after all, and I didn't have much say over what he did… 
 Dana and Gianna came to me and asked if they could age up and move out too. I was in shock, but they reminded me that they had been in school for weeks, and had been A students and had also waited until prom before aging up. I had to allow it.
Gianna changed her hair style, and I liked this one much better. She aged up with the traits:
~ Hates the Outdoors
~ Friendly
~ Good
~ Savvy Sculptor
~ Flirty
Patrick also aged up handsomely, and had the traits:
~ Brave
~ Slob
~ Virtuoso
~ Bookworm
~ Great Kisser 
 Dana aged up the most beautifully in my opinion. She was the popular girl in school, and will continue to be that way as an adult. Her traits are:
~ Nurturing
~ Lucky
~Natural Cook
~ Couch Potato
~ Genius
To download her, please click HERE.
Sadly, since our anniversary date, Marc and I hadn't had very much time together… I was desperate to get another child into the house, and I called up the adoption agency. Now I know that normally in baby challenges adoptions don't count… but who is to say that the child I adopt isn't MY child?  
Here is baby # 90!!!!! 
 His name is Marcus Barker! I think he is just the sweetest little man!! 
 And we already have a bond! The only thing left to do… Is see how Marc reacts to him.

~*~

Thank you for reading!! 
If you would like to add me on Facebook go HERE 
If you would like to gift the Barker's, please go HERE
If you would like to add me as a friend on TS3 website, go HERE

Please comment if you enjoyed the post! :)
<3

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, I love Marcus's blond hair. I love those random sims 3 genetics! Counting down, only TEN to go! It was so sweet of them to renew their vows with the arch and the beach, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90? O.o I am so far behind! I need to catch up! Awww! Marcus is adorable and I love Sommer! She's so pretty! I think her and Jesse make a pretty sexy couple! Also, the twins are absolutely stunning!

    Eep! Anniversaries are always soo... <333
    I loved this! :D

    ReplyDelete