Other Interesting Pages :)

October 7, 2011

Babies 91, 92 & 93!!

Marc and I had been very distant lately… I was worried, but I tried to put all my attention into my little boy Marcus. I taught him to talk,
and we would chat all the time. He was a very talkative one! He loved to talk about planes, and trains, and cars, and potions… How he knows about potions, I'm not sure. But he certainly is a smarty pants.
I also taught him to walk. I was really upset to see that Marc wanted to take NO PART in teaching him any of his skills. I guess just because Marcus was adopted, he wasn't "Marc's Son". Personally, I thought that was complete garbage.
I sat him down later that day, and talked to him.
Me: Marc… why are you so distant from me, and Marcus lately?
Marc: What are you talking about?
Me: Well you've hardly paid any attention to me, and you have yet to even hold or talk to Marcus.
Marc: Well he isn't my son. Why should I? He's only a part of your challenge.
Me: HE IS NOT!! HE IS MY SON, AND SINCE WE ARE A FAMILY, HE IS YOURS TOO.
Marc: I don't see how the kid is mine.
Me: Just because he's adopted and not your blood, doesn't mean he isn't yours. You were fine with Ash, and with all my other children… why would Marcus be any different… 
Marc: I don't know. Stop harassing me.
Marc: I can't HANDLE you! 
He stormed off in a fit, and I knew just what to do.
I picked up the phone, and dialed a number for the second time.
A few hours later, a beautiful baby girl I named Fiana was being dropped off in the living room. She was beautiful! She had dark skin, and stunning purple eyes.
And she loved to cuddle.
She and Marcus even got along fantastically! I decided that I would try to keep them close enough in age to let them continue to play together.

~*~ 
MARC'S POINT OF VIEW
~*~

Marc walked into the nursery and looked at the two innocent toddlers playing blocks.
Oh shit… what did I do… I may have just ruined my relationship with my wife forever. Look at those kids… they had no one else, they had no family… how could I push them away just because my wife gave them what they didn't have before? Im such an asshole.
He sighed.
He looked out the window, and nearly cried.
As much as I hate doing it, just like everyone else in the world does, I need to admit I was wrong, and apologize… I wonder how she's going to take it? It is going to have to be more than just an apology.
Marc rushed off to the store, and returned before anyone knew he was gone.
Marc walked over to where Catherine was working on an Ice Sculpture.
Marc: Honey…? 
Catherine: What do you want?
She put her hands on her hips and gave him a wary look.
He pulled the flowers out from behind his back and offered them up to her.
Marc: Honey, Im so sorry. I was an asshole. I don't know why I've been so distant. I think work has been stressing me out lately. I don't know why I felt so angry towards Marcus, he didn't have anything before. And now that Fiana is here, I suddenly realized that these kids weren't from some other man, they had no family to begin with… 
Catherine raised her eyebrows and took the flowers from him.
Catherine: its okay… I still love you Marc…
Marc: I love you too! 
And with that, they rushed off to the bedroom, and heard the lullaby to a child of their own, who would be born with a family, and a happy one at that.

~*~
CATHERINE'S POINT OF VIEW
~*~

After marc and I worked out our problems, we both taught the kids to use the potties… together. It was a wonderful feeling, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Marcus aged up because he knew all his skills. I thought he was quite the handsome boy! 
He loved the video games though, as he was a couch potato. Im not sure that I agree with him playing games so much, but he is smart.
Much to my surprise, Marc took him out fishing! I was glad that they were spending some father-son time together, especially doing something Marcus loves so much. (He joined the scouts after school! So he spends a lot of time fishing and gardening)
Little Fiana loves to play with the dollhouse (i suspect it is because it is pink)
But I had to distract her from the dollhouse to teach her to talk. I wanted her to age up soon, so that she and Marcus could play together… 
Marcus and Marc were still playing together when they got home, and I was glad that they were having such a wonderful time together! 
I was disturbed during a nap by my baby making itself known! I was thrilled! 
I ran over to tell Marc (who had been practicing his charisma for work) that I was pregnant… 
And he was happy! 
He immediately began touching my (practically nonexistent) belly, saying he could feel the baby! Of course, I knew it was too early, but I let him play anyways.
He even listened to try to hear a heart beat, but that was much more difficult for him. After talking to my belly, we both decided to head to sleep. We both had busy days the next day.
I began my morning by feeding Fiana, and then teaching her how to walk. She picked up on it very quickly, and I knew that a birthday was in order soon! 
I repaired the showers, and tubs,
read Fiana to sleep,
and filled the tub for Marcus so that he could bathe and play submarine! 
After her nap, I aged Fiana up! She is a beautiful little girl !
They went to their first day of school together, but Fiana would come home alone, since Marcus had scouting in the afternoon.
In the middle of the night, I was woken up by rough pain in my stomach. I got in the car, and headed to the hospital.
I walked out with twin boys, baby 92 Elijah, and baby 93 Bradan.
This is Elijah
And this is Bradan! 

Gorgeous little boys, who look quite similar! I was thrilled!
If you would like to add me on Facebook or TS3 Website please click the appropriate links!
If you would like to gift the Barkers, please click HERE

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for reading!!
Please comment if you liked it! I like to know who reads my blog :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww, Marc is so sweet to work out his problems with Catherine! I liked reading from his point of view. It's fun to know how he sees everything that's going on in his life. Loved it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it personally. And 93, wow. That's amazing, you're so close. Hop you have an excellent finish.
    Skye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catlover, thanks! :) I thought it would be an interesting way to post… I think it worked out well.

    Skye, thanks :) I have something planned, and Im waiting just a little bit longer before I do it. Im super excited for it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad that catherine and marc made up and i love the adopted kids!

    (p.s. check out my challenge @ http://adifferentkindofchallenge.blogspot.com/
    i love any support)

    ReplyDelete