Other Interesting Pages :)

October 24, 2011

My intentions & Catherine's post 100 baby challenge makeover

Hello everyone! I have decided (due to a number of comments asking me whether or not I would be continuing the blog) that I WILL continue posting Catherine's life. It will not be as often, but it will still continue to happen. This post - albeit extremely short, will be the start of those posts.

~*~

Dear Diary,
I am bored. I am tired of things now… Marc's death is still weighing heavily on my heart, mind & soul. My children have all grown up, moved out and moved on… I am a lonely woman, who is unwilling to give her heart to someone new.

In an attempt to change my life around, to make myself feel more like… well, MYSELF again, I decided to give myself a makeover. I headed out to the salon in town, and told them to make me a new person. Someone I can make "myself".


My name is Catherine Bell, and I am… me.

Sincerely, 
Catherine


~*~

Thank you for reading, and once again, sorry for the VERY short post!  (I did it in between a couple classes)

6 comments:

  1. I like Catherine's new look, it really suits her. I'm also glad that you are deciding to continue writing about her life and I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Okay Catherine. I think it was a very good introduction to a new you. Or her, as it were...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you just get pets? Find a pet challenge and use that for her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did :) Ill look into it! (otherwise she might just have to get a small friend or two!! )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tht sounds nice, I think a black and white great Dane would be nice in her new house...
    And I'm so happy u responded to my comment, I am CONSTANTLY following this blog, I luv getting notifications on igoogle tht there's a new post!

    ReplyDelete