Other Interesting Pages :)

October 10, 2011

Babies 94 & 95!

 In an attempt to get all toddler skills out of the way, I rushed Elijah to the potty chair. Three tries later, he has successfully learned to use it! I know that even though Elijah is my first born, and that I would love to baby him, and teach him all his skills at once, theres still Bradan.
 So I rush over, pick him up, and give him a huge hug, and tickles. He giggles, but then I place him on the ground and tap his head to get his attention. 
"Honey, you need to walk towards me… okay?"
He nodded. I am glad that he can understand me, even if he cannot talk. After a few tries of walking, he eventually got it well enough to where he could wobble around the room. I knew that he would be able to practice on his own from there on.
 Marcus is a very smart little boy, and enjoys playing with the chemistry table. Even though he is smart, and plays with the table A LOT, he rarely succeeds in making potions, and almost always ends up singed. I get very worried that he is going to catch on fire, but he insists to me that he won't, and that he knows to run to the shower if it DOES happen.
 After taking a short break from the toddlers, I took the clothes out of the drier, and put them all away. Something in the back of my mind told me to go upgrade the washer, so I did. I upgraded it so that clothing and sheets would stay cleaner, longer. Always useful with a houseful of kids.
 I walked out of the bathroom after upgrading the washing machine to find Marc potty training Bradan. I was secretly thrilled that I wouldn't have to do that dirty job twice. I thanked him for teaching Bradan with a kiss on the cheek, and I patted Bradan's head to show him I was proud of him. I suddenly realized that it was Marcus and Fiana's birthday. I called them over to begin the celebration! 
 Marcus was very handsome. He struggled a bit with weight, but he was perfect in my eyes. I couldn't have been any happier with my beautiful adopted son. I even asked him if he was okay with being adopted. He responded with "YOU are my mother, and I love you. No one could have given me anything better." Which of course, made me cry… which made him say "moooooom…." and run to his room.
 Fiana was also perfect in every way. She was beautiful and everything I could have ever asked for. When I asked her how she felt about being adopted she said "Mom, I forget 99% of the time that I am adopted. I didn't have any type of family before this, and I wouldn't ask for any other kind. Please don't worry." I smiled. They are both so mature.
 That night Marc and I slept very well together. I had a surprise for him though, so this would be one of the last nights we ever sleep in this bed together! 
 The next morning before even eating breakfast… I fed Elijah and Bradan, and gave little Elijah a huge snuggle. He is quite the snuggle bug!
 I prepared some Falafel for lunch, and it was DELICIOUS! We had hummus and tahini on the side, with heaping portions of tabouli. Even the babies had bowls of mashed falafel for lunch.
 Fiana even helped out with teaching Elijah how to talk! I thanked her over and over, and I think I ended up getting on her nerves a little bit… 
 Marc finished up Bradan's skills with talking. One baby down, one to go. I could tell that the babies were itching to grow up, toddlerhood is never the MOST interesting thing.
 So I taught Elijah to walk, and we all gathered around to celebrate their birthdays! 
 Elijah was quite handsome! He looks very much like me in my opinion. He wears a lot of white and grey, which are his favorite colors.
 While Bradan wears quite a bit of aqua! Even on his hat!  He is so much paler than Elijah! 
 After the boys aged up, and Marcus and Fiana got home from school, I headed over to the consignment shop to sell my most recent artwork. I knew that Id need all the money I could get, because today is also Marcus and Fiana's birthday.
 Marcus aged first. He is such a handsome man! His skills are:
~ Couch Potato
~ Easily Impressed
~ Daredevil
~ Angler
~ Excitable
To download him, please click HERE 
(please recommend if you download!)
 Fiana aged up into a STUNNING young lady as well. Her traits are:
~ Ambitious
~ Loner
~ Good
~ Inappropriate
~ Eccentric
Download her HERE
(please recommend if you download!)
 And this handsome man, is Fiana's Imaginary Friend, turned real of course, Herman! He was perfect for her! 
 Before moving out, he asked her out while watching a movie on the couch. Of course she said yes! 
 And they had a very romantic kiss!! They are too adorable together! Of course, like all my children once they turn into Young Adults, Marcus, Fiana and Herman needed to move out. They found a cheap place, which was helpful for Marc and I, got jobs, and headed out to their own lives! 
Marc: Honey, I am having a lot of trouble at work… I am very behind in my Logic and Charisma skills… will you help me?
Me: Of course! Lets go play some chess! 
 I was level 10 in logic, so I beat him almost every time. After a while though, we tired of chess, so I tutored him in Logic instead. Soon enough, he too, was level 10 in Logic! 
 For being so "evil", Bradan was certainly a perfectionist. He could never pass by a dirty toilet bowl, or dirty plate without cleaning it. Im not going to lie, it is quite convenient and pleasant to not have to do it myself!
 Here is the surprise! I saved up enough points to buy this hover bed! We slept much much better on it.
 We woke up early the next morning and cuddled.. which of course led to the makings of baby 94.
 After Marc had gone to work, and the kids had gone to school, I worked on an ice sculpture. I had to make a LOT of them before I could perfect the art and make them un-melting! I really wanted to achieve that, so I made mostly ice sculptures lately.
 And now we welcome my perfect little angel! I am hoping for a girl, but we will have to see! 
 BIRTHDAY TIME AGAIN! The boys were doing so well in school, that they begged me to let them age up. So I did! This is Bradan! He is handsome! Very into the rocker style, and has a mohawk. He wears motorcycle type leather clothing in the daytime.
 Elijah hasn't changed much! He still loves his white clothing, and keeps his hair the same as when he was a toddler, and child. He is very easygoing, and yet he is overly paranoid about the smallest little things.
 The boys may be total opposites, but they are still best friends. They sit together on the bus, and at lunch time at school. Although they have different groups of friends, they make it work.
 While everyone was out of the house, I decided to upgrade the garbage to be unbreakable, but eventually I began going stir crazy, so I went for a nice walk outdoors.
 I made it to the park, and sat on the swings. My mind drifted off to many different things, my life in general mostly. I realized that I only had a few more children until my challenge was over, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.
I watched as people walked and drove by on the road, and I watched as butterflies twitted and twirled around in the air. I looked behind me, and saw a picnic basket had been set up for anyone to feel free to use, and since I was pregnant I was hungry.
 I sat down and looked inside. BURGERS! I was thrilled! Nothing like a nice greasy burger when you are fairly heavily pregnant! 
 After I finished eating I went over to catch some butterflies… Of course, I let them go… but it did keep me entertained for a long while! 
 I looked across the street at the theater, and decided to take some music lessons! I learned some Bass, Drums and increased my guitar and piano skills. Since I was a celebrity, I got to do them all for half price! 
 Late that night Marc andI were sleeping soundly, when suddenly I screamed. I woke up Marc without meaning to,
 and realized I was in labor. Marc was freaking out over the whole thing,I guess he thought he was still asleep! I eventually got his attention, and had him drive me to the hospital.
 When we got there the place was deserted. We walked in, and made our way to the room we were told to head to. In the middle of my labor, I received a phone call - which I had Marc answer.
"MOM!? DAD!?"
"Its me Elijah, whats wrong?" Marc said.
"There is a robber in our house dad! What do I do?"
"Is the alarm going off?"
"Yes."
"Stay in your room, the police will be there to deal with it shortly. I can't leave your mother in the hospital by herself, but please STAY IN YOUR ROOM. STAY SAFE."
"Okay dad, I will call you when I find out what happens"
"Okay. Bye, love you!"
"love you too dad." 
 Indeed, the alarm had been going off, and the robber was not very smart, for he sat there freaking out about it instead of running away.
 The police woman showed up, and they began to fight.
 The police woman came out as the victor! Marc's phone rang this time.
"Dad?"
"Hi Elijah"
"Well dad, you were right. The police showed up three minutes after I called you. She got the guy, but it turns out he never even managed to steal anything - the alarm scared him too much."
"Well thats good! The alarm works like it should! You and Brad alright?"
"Yeah we're fine… but dad, he wouldn't stay in the room… He ran out to watch the fight… I think he might be evil…"
"Maybe son, but I'd like to hope not. Your mother gave birth about five minutes ago, we will be home as soon as the babies are checked out, alright?"
"alright. see you soon dad!"
 Welcome to the world baby 94 - Tavis! 
 and baby 95 - Brody! 
Catherine - Marc - Bradan - Elijah - Brody - Tavis
This is the family picture for this post! I really hope you enjoyed reading! :)

If you want to gift the Barker family, please click this LINK.
Click the links if you would like to add me as a friend on TS3 or Facebook.

If you would like to, please leave comments below! I appreciate your feedback!

6 comments:

  1. ONLY 5 TO GO!!!!

    I love Herman's looks especially his bright eyes.

    Oh no, a burglar!

    As usual, the babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I knowwwww hermans so cute :P got an interesting post coming up soon to end all this :D I'm so excited >.<!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You are getting close to being done! All your boys are hotties! Fiana is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Five more babies to go enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew, I'm glad that police woman got that burglar :)

    ReplyDelete