Other Interesting Pages :)

September 17, 2011

Babis 83 and 84!

We left off in the last post with Marc Jr and Mia having their first kiss… He was shy about it, and she was thrilled!
He gave her beautiful red roses, which she placed next to the prom picture in her room. I can tell that this is love.
They went outside in their PJs to look at the stars together, and I could see them whispering to each other from the window. Teenage love, is the BEST.
After we all got a nice long night of sleep, we sat down to a family breakfast! I was concerned to see that Marc Jr. wasn't eating off the table, but when I questioned him, he said that the table was dirtier than his hand. Logical, but still strange.
Marc Sr. and I had some fun in the shower ;) I could have sworn I heard  a lullaby too! 
I finished teaching Marynna to walk. She is a very fast learner! 
While Marc helped finish teaching Vesna how to talk.
I noticed that Mia almost always has her nose in a book, and I am glad that my son picked such a smart girl to be his imaginary friend! 
Something was troubling him though… He was glaring at that sand castle he built as a child.
Suddenly he jumped up and smashed it. He was a whole lot happier after that. It must have just been those teenage hormones throwing him into a weird mood swing.
He played on the hopscotch board for a while, and ended up mastering it! 
I offered to teach Mia to drive, too! She was happy.
She was a good driver too! Very safe. She could ease up on the brakes a little bit though! 
As soon as we got home, I ran to the bathroom. I wondered if I was pregnant, or if Mia's driving made me sick. I suddenly remembered the lullaby in the shower with Marc, and became over joyed!
Marc finished teaching Marynna to talk, and all that is left now is to teach Vesna to use the potty chair! 
Marc Jr. and Mia weren't completely thrilled to go on the bus to their first day of school, but they knew that they needed their education.
I fed Vesna, knowing that within a half hour she would need to use the potty...
and like clockwork, we finished teaching her to use it! 
And I welcomed the newest member of our family! They may not be here yet, but they have made their presence known.
Marynna as a child is stunning! She kept the same hair as she had as a toddler, because her hair is SO long, that when we braid it it becomes nearly half the length.
Vesna is beautiful too. She struggles with a bit of Marc's weight problem, but she is perfect nonetheless.
Marynna decided she wanted to sign up for ballet after school, and I was thrilled with her decision! 
The girls both love the see-saw, but when I noticed it was nearly 11 PM, I called them inside to go to sleep.
Marynna, being the little brat she can be, decided not to listen, and to play on the bouncy toy instead. Eventually she got too tired to even keep her eyes open, and came in to bed.
The next morning, they had their first day of school. Vesna was a bit worried, but I could tell that Marynna was exhausted. It had put her in a grumpy mood from the moment she woke up. I think from now on, she will listen to me when I tell her it is time for bed.
Mia, Marc Jr., Vesna, Me, Marc Sr., Marynna
I had received many comments on my sim-book, asking for me to do family-type pictures, so I decided that I would! Here we are! 
It was time for Marc and Mia to age up and move out. Marc looks so much like his father! His traits are Brave, Star Quality, Loves the Outdoors, Eccentric, and Artistic (Which runs in my family!)
Mia is a stunning young adult! She is a Genius (like I guessed), Perfectionist, Vegetarian, Frugal, and Easily Impressed! 
As soon as they left, I got sprayed from the sink. Someone had put a booby trap on it.
My clothes were soaked, so I put on my PJ's, but suddenly I went into labor.
Aviella, Ahleanna, Aqua
I rushed myself to the hospital, and Marc left work early to show up and be there with me. On the way into the hospital, I saw my three older daughters - Aviella, Ahleanna, and Aqua! 
We left the hospital with two beautiful little girls! Natania and Bailey! 
Here is Natania
Here is Bailey! (I wonder where her black hair came from!?)

6 comments:

  1. Aww, you're right, teenage love it definitely the best!!! Great post, I'm interested to see what happens to Marc Jr. and Mia. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Catlover. I also am very glad you are up and Simming again. 2 posts in as many days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new chapter teenage love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skye thanks!! :) yeah I was glad to have time to play and NOT have my game crash as soon as it loaded (THANKS EA FOR FIXING THE ISSUE!). I had a lot of fun with these posts!!

    Entelligent - thanks!! :) Teen love is the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, Marc & Mia are so adorable! So are the new babies! Yay for another set of twin girls!

    ReplyDelete