Other Interesting Pages :)

September 18, 2011

Babies 85, 86 & a Love Story...

It may have been a week after Mia and Marc left the house, and I went to check the mail. I noticed bills, more bills, and then a very thick envelope. I opened it up, and found beautiful pictures inside! Enjoy!
~ * ~
"Mia Rea… I love you with every cent of my being… Will you marry me?"
"Yes! YES! A million times YES!!!"
I, Mia Rea Barker, give my undying love to you, Marc Barker
And I, Marc Barker, give thee, Mia Rea Barker, my undying love.

"Show me what you've got behind your back… c'mon!!"

~*~
After flipping though the pictures, I gave Marc and Mia a call to offer my congratulations, but it turns out that they were still in China, and their cell phones were turned off due to roaming charges. I called everyone into the room and we put the phone on speaker as we left a long, and probably slightly obnoxious congratulatory message.
 "Look what I learned in Ballet today V!!"
Marynna loves showing off the moves she learns in ballet class to her sister. Vesna would have loved to have picked up ballet, but because of her weight, she was not comfortable in any situation where she would be in a leotard and tights.
 "That is so cool Marryn! Im so jealous!!"
Vesna was fine with being open with her jealousy, but she did it in a way where it wouldn't make the other person feel awkward. Now that is a good skill to have!
 I had made an ice sculpture of Bailey, and I just thought it was so cute that I had to show it off!
 Natania loves her little toy friend. I wondered if she and her sister would build up a good enough friendship with them that they would want to turn them into real sims, like Marc did with Mia.
But for some reason, I think that what happened with Marc and Mia was a rare thing, and that although the girls will be friends with their toys for a long while, I think at a certain point, it will end. 
 Marc and Natania look so similar! They get along so well, and I am extremely glad that I decided to finish my challenge with all of Marc's kids. In fact, I'm beginning to wish that I had started it sooner with him. Even though they all have the same father, they are completely unalike in personalities and looks.
 For example, neither of us are sure of where Bailey's interesting black hair color came from! She is a stunning little girl and has the personality of a teenager, in a toddler's body!
 She is super easy to teach skills to though, and she works hard at what she is learning. She picked up potty training in just TWO tries!
 That night, Marc and I decided it was time to expand the family once again. We cuddled for a long time, talking about what still needed to be done, what we were proud of, and what we had planned for the future… when finally we allowed the mood to shift.
 We began kissing and setting the mood with candles and soft music. It was perfect. 
 The next morning, I worked on teaching Natania to use the potty chair. She didn't pick it up as fast as her twin, which just shows how different twins can be! 
 Suddenly I got extremely sick. I knew that I was pregnant, but it was the disgusting combination of morning sickness, and potty chair "goo" that set me off.
 The girls do so many things together though! They play with their toys together, sing to them together, eat and sleep together… They are inseparable now, but I worry that they might be less close as they age.
 Marynna competed in a dance competition, and won! She came home with these beautiful dance shoes, which she placed next to Marc and Mia's picture and flowers. It was then time to celebrate birthdays! 
 Marynna is stunning! She likes the smokey eye look, but she is just as beautiful, if not more, naturally. Although she gives me grief when I tell her that.
 And here is Vesna! Still wearing her yellow clothing! She is extremely uncomfortable with her weight, and decided that she and Marc would work on that together. She is stunning nonetheless.
 Marc worked with Bailey on walking, and once again, she is extremely brilliant! She picks it up in no time.
 I work with Natania on learning to talk, and although she gives me some grief at the beginning about not wanting to learn, she eventually does.
 And a little visitor makes its presence! Hooray!
 Marynna is very VERY helpful around the house, and mature beyond her years. She helps take care of the little ones without even having to be asked to do anything.
 and she knows that she needs to learn to drive, and get her license before she moves out, and so she and Marc go out and she gets her license in less than 6 hours! (She even learned to drive stick!!)
 Vesna was less interested in getting her drivers license, and instead, she picked up the guitar and started to play. She was HORRIBLE for the longest time, when suddenly she got a streak of inspiration. From that point on, it sounded pleasant to the ears.
 I taught Natania to walk, which took many many tries. She has the attention span of a goldfish… I just hope that it passes as she gets older.
I was doing laundry today in the girls' room when I noticed that Marynna had also won this trophy for being the "best dancer"! I am so proud of her! 
 I was determined to get all the skill learning over with so the girls could age up. I knew I would be having a baby soon enough, and didn't need two toddlers around as well. I walked over to the nursery with Bailey and proceeded to teach her to talk. Sure enough, she learned quickly. I called everyone home, and birthdays were celebrated.
 Natania is gorgeous. She looks like the perfect combination of her father and I.
 And Bailey is absolutely stunning as well. She loves her bangs, and long black hair that sets her apart from the rest of her family.
 Natania and her imaginary friend are still fairly close as children. I might possibly be wrong about the girls being less friendly with their IF's at this age.
 Marc decided to finish up with the level of athleticism that he was on so that he would be able to help Vesna. 
 He lost some poundage in the process too! I am glad that they are able to work on their self-conscious problems together. Its kind of like spending quality father-daughter time, only working out! 
 The rest of the girls just sat around playing together in the sandbox. I am thrilled that they all get along so well! 
Suddenly I heard crying from the skill room. I listened in.
"Dad I'm sorry.. I don't know what got into me… I won't do pranks ever again… I promise!"
"Alright baby girl. Just promise me that you will do the laundry and clean the bathrooms and then you will be off the hook!"
"I promise dad!" 
 I smiled. I watched as they hugged, and she ran off to do her chores. Sure enough, he let her off the hook within an hour. She can be counted on to do what she is told.
 I had been painting when all of a sudden I felt the labor come on. I didn't want to wake anyone up because there was school, and Marc worked in the morning. 
 The girls on the bus! Bailey was scared, so she sat with Vesna. Natania and Marynna sat together at the back of the bus.
 I brought the girls home, and aged them up. I was shocked at what I saw. This is baby 85, Loretta. She has blonde hair, and PURPLE eyes. Where the heck could that have come from?! She is STUNNING.
 and this is Lorena. She is baby 86. She may look like an average Bell-Barker child, but she has deep blue eyes, that are on neither side of our family. Mystery children, if you ask me!
 Bailey and Natania work together on their homework as well as playing together. I was glad that they still did most things together as children. It is nice to know that sets of twins/triplets tend to get along. they will never be alone.
 I worked on upgrading the computer to unbreakable, as I listened to the commotion from the couch.
 The girls were racing one another in Mario Cart, and were having a blast. Every once in a while I would hear one of the screech, or mutter frustration under their breath.
 I decided to start teaching skills right off the bat. I took Loretta and had her start speaking with words like "mom" "dad" "food" "friend"… Sure enough, she had a friend. No surprise there.
 Lorena on the other hand didnt show much interest in her toy. But who knows, that could change. They both picked up talking extremely quickly. I am one proud mama! 
 I was in the middle of sculpting metal one day, home alone with the toddlers, when I caught on fire. I remembered back to when I actually died from being caught on fire one time, and had been lucky enough to have a death flower on me. I wouldn't allow that to happen again. I ran to the shower, and managed to put myself out, with minor burns to my lower back.
 Marc got home from work, worked out for a few minutes, and then decided to teach Loretta to walk. I was walking to go find Lorena to teach her as well when...
 I found that Marynna was already doing it! Like I said before, she is extremely helpful. She did a wonderful job too! Within hours, Lorena was running around, causing all types of mischief. Once again, we all got together to celebrate birthdays! 
 Natania went first, and aged into a stunning young teenager. I see a lot of myself in her. She loves blue, and frilly girly clothes. She wears this dress with black flats on a daily basis. I think its super cute! 
 Bailey too, aged into a lovely teen. Athough, with the amount of make up she wears, she looks older. 
 And as I had predicted earlier, she was not so fond of that imaginary friend of hers anymore… She told him to sca-daddle. She told me that he had been hurt, but that she didn't need imaginary friends, she had real ones. I nodded, and felt sad for her friend Ben… I knew that he could have been real like Mia. I now have a soft spot in my heart for my children's IF's.
 And last but not least…. POTTY TRAINING! 
 Both girls picked it up fairly quickly, though its never fast enough in my opinion. Cleaning up after them is never pleasant.
 Natania picked up the artistic side of my family, and decided to paint. When she was done, I was so thrilled with how the picture came out, that I hung it up in the nursery! 
 Everyone had a great time that night dancing away to Vesna's guitar… But sadly it was time for them go age up and leave the nest.
 Vesna did manage to control her weight quite a bit. She is absolutely stunning, and looks like a mature young lady.
She aged up with the traits :
~ Loner
~ Technophobe
~ Virtuoso
~ Ambitious
~ Rebellious
Download her HERE
(Please feel free to use her in your game / story / legacy/ other challenge!)
 Marynna also aged up beautifully. She still wears the smokey eye, but it works well with her.
She aged up with the traits :
~ Virtuoso
~ Easily Impressed
~ Family Oriented
~ Excitable
~ Artistic
Download her HERE
(p.s. I know the link says its Natania! I wasn't thinking when I typed in the information!! :(… She's Marynna!)
(Please feel free to use her in your game / story / legacy/ other challenge!)
 After the girls aged up and left, we aged the toddlers too. Loretta is beautiful, and loves the color orange! 
 And Lorena, oddly asked me to sew her a dress that looks like one an IF doll would wear. I agreed, and think it looks totally cute on her.
Bailey, Loretta, Me, Lorena, Marc, Natania
After the girls moved out, and aged up, we all sat for a family picture. I think it turned out adorable! 

Thank you for reading! 
If you have any feedback, please leave it in the comments section! 
If you would like to gift the Bell-Barker 100 Baby Challenge, please click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Loretta and Lorena are beautiful! I understand what you mean about mystery genes...I get purple eyes a lot too...your lucky though, the mystery hair I always get is this weird cow dung green color...it's pretty gross! LOL

    Glad to see your Sims problems are behind you and you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia and Marc look so good together, I love making my IFs marry their creators!!! Like you mentioned, even though the kids all have the same father they are all different in their appearances and personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i love your story and follow it! please check out my 100 baby challenge and reccomend it
    it is here
    http://adifferentkindofchallenge.blogspot.com/
    AMIEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, thank you! I think they're gorgeous as well :) the mystery genes crack me up!! Its SO realistic! When I was growing up i was friends with a set of twins … one had random blonde hair and blue eyes… the rest of the family (sister, younger twin brothers, mom dad grandparents, etc.) ALL had brown hair and brown eyes! I am glad to be back! :)

    Catlover, thank you :) I think they were an INCREDIBLE couple :D!! I love how different the game makes their children :) they are all stunningly perfect though :)

    Amiee, Thank you for following! I will check out your blog, always love coming across new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete