Other Interesting Pages :)

March 2, 2011

Baby 51… Surprises and Worst Fears..

SONG OF THE DAY:



* * *

I had pumped myself up for the meeting with my secret admirer, and was SO excited to get the phone call. It was around 8:30 pm, and my phone rang.. I was so nervous to answer, but I told myself it was probably someone I knew, and shouldn't worry about it. I answered and heard a smooth, deep voice say "Hello Catherine"… my heart fluttered, and I asked in a very… childish way.. "Who is this?" He responded "Oh! I'm so sorry! This is Marc Barker, we dated in high school! Remember me?" I laughed and smiled, and said "Of course I remember!" He invited me over to his house, which turned out to be right next door to me! I went over and knocked on the door.
 Marc answered and gave me a very tight hug. I began thinking about our relationship in high school, and tried to recall why it ever ended.
 I remembered the ending… It was not something either of us wanted, but his mother and father were not fond of me because of my modeling. They believed models were stuck up, anorexic, fake people, and wouldn't even give me a chance. I had been so upset, and thought about quitting modeling for him. My mother forbade me from doing so, and it turned out that both our mother's had contacted each other and forced us to break up.
 We got caught up, and talked for hours. He told me how his parents had apologized to him when they heard that I was doing the 100 Baby Challenge, because they realized that I was a real person, with great dreams and ambitions.
 I told him about all my children, and how I was so happy that he was my secret admirer. I thanked him for all the beautiful gems, and I told him I would send him pictures of where I have most of them displayed!
 He thanked me, and told me he would appreciate it extremely much. He also asked if I had any boyfriends since him… At first I was put off, and was unsure why he was asking, but then I realized that it was an innocent question. I told him no, that my heart had always belonged to him. I also told him that I tried to contact him in College, but he had disappeared… I had given up on ever finding love. He was thrilled, and he told me that he also had waited in hopes of finding me again. I felt myself falling in love. He asked me on a date, and I happily said yes. We would make lunch plans for some time during the week.
 I went home and began painting. I was in such a happy mood!
 But my happiness was put to the test when a rumor started that I had dug through someone's trash can. I went to the city hall, and pled my case. I ended up winning, and came home happier than I was before.
 I walked into the nursery to see Blake teaching little Theo to talk! I was so happy that my children love helping me with the challenge. I was also glad that so far none have questioned my love for them, or why I am doing a challenge and not married like other children's mothers and fathers.
 I took some time to relax after a good night's sleep, and tended my garden. Penelope was on the trampoline, and kept shouting at me to watch her do cool flips and jumps!
 I went back inside after the produce had been picked, and put away in the fridge, and taught Theo to walk. He was a quick learner, and was absolutely adorable.
 I went upstairs and made the beds quietly.. and made sure all my little babies were tucked into bed. I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.
 The next morning Blake and I shared breakfast together. I had a leftover hotdog, and Blakey had some eggs. Penelope and Violet slept in a bit, so they would be less tired at school.
 I taught Theo to use the potty, and then it was time for birthdays!
 Blake aged up into a handsome young man. He had found a house he liked, and wanted to move in on his own by taking out a loan. I made sure he didn't want my help, and was proud of him for wanting to do it all on his own. He was a brave man.
 Penelope aged into a lovely teenager. She put her hair in a side braid, and didn't wear any makeup at all.
 Violet was different. She kept her hair long and wore it semi-curly with her hair in a poof. She wore a lot of makeup, but she looked less like a vampire with the pink lips and blush.
 Theo aged into a handsome little boy. I loved his blue hair!!
 Darryl was also quite the handsome man. He kept his dark hair in a mohawk, and had my piercing brown eyes.
 Cheyenne (pronounced Shy-Anne, I named her after my first dog I had when I was little who was hit by a car.. R.I.P little lady!!) was adorable! I braided her hair every day and put cute little aqua bows in it.
 Cheyenne and Violet had an attachment from the start. Violet taught her to talk the minute she aged up!
 And I didn't want Darryl to feel left out, so I taught him to walk.
 Violet picked out some new clothes for herself, and for Cheyenne, and proceeded to teach her to walk.
 I decided to have my own little makeover. I love this hair style, and might just use it for a while.
 I taught Darryl to use the potty chair. I was glad to not have to change his little boy diapers anymore!!
 Aww look how sweet!! :) They love each other!
 Violet had to go to class, so I taught Cheyenne to use the potty as well. But then I let her and Darryl play for a while.
 When the girls got home from school we spent some quality time in the hot tub, and laughed at each other's jokes and stories.
 Eventually though, Penelope got bored and went inside. Violet and I heard beautiful piano music drifting out through the open window. Vampires learn their skills very quickly, and in no time at all, she had mastered the piano.
 I had promised Marc that I would show him where I put the most recent additions to my gem collection. Here is the first picture I e-mailed him. I put this beautiful pink one in the room that I would use every day. The kitchen!
 Here is the next one, I put these two in the living room on the end table.
 This beautiful deep blue one on one of the end tables in the boys room,
 This one on the other end table,
 These three on the girls computer desk,
 and the last one on their dresser! Marc called me later that night and said he loved where they were, and was honored that I actually kept them all!
 I walked into the kitchen to do the dishes, and saw little Theo putting them in the dishwasher. I thanked him for cleaning up, and was glad that I now had one less thing to do.
 I was about to take out the recycling, but he beat me to that too!!
 After he cleaned up he went on the slide, but he misjudged his landing and fell on his bottom! I couldn't help but laugh once I knew he was ok.
 He was a genius, from what I would tell, and loved to use the telescope to look at the stars.
 I taught Darryl to talk,
 and then made a few sculptures. I had been given the opportunity to make a masterpiece in any material, and deliver it to city hall for some money, but so far they've only been good. At least I could sell the sculptures at the consignment shop for money!
 Little Cheyenne loves the teddy bear!
 He is her best friend from her actions.. I'm afraid she and Darryl are not going to be very close when they grow up. I got a phone call from Marc, and he asked if I had plans for the next day. I said, aside from taking care of my kids, I didn't. He was happy and asked me to lunch at the bistro! I accepted his offer within milliseconds of him asking.
 He got a plate full of cookies, and I had pancakes. We talked for a few hours, and he said that I should get started on my next pregnancy! I was happy that he approved of my challenge, but I also knew he was hurrying me so that he could have me all to himself. The thought of that made me very happy. I had missed him for years… and here he was!
 I came home to see Penelope and Violet eating dinner. I didn't realize how long I had been gone with Marc!
 Charlie (Gage and Alanna's son) came to visit. He met his Uncle Theo, who was younger than him (which made me laugh). They got along very well, but he quickly came running around the side of the house calling "Gramma Cat?!? Where are you!?"
 He found me, and gave me a big hug. He had gotten so big! He told me it was his birthday, and asked if he could come over after he had aged up to show me how much bigger he got too! I said of course, and he ran home.
 I got a phone call from Aurelia. She sounded… ashamed. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that she had gotten together with one of my baby daddies. I told her there was nothing wrong with that at all. She still seemed hesitant, so I pushed her further. She told me that she had gotten pregnant soon after moving out, and that she has a child named Shawanda. I was shocked that I didn't know about one of my own grandchildren. I ran over to her house instantly to meet her.
 She was beautiful! She had tan skin, and my hair, and periwinkle eyes.
 I made funny faces at her to try to get her to warm up to me,
 and she made some back! I was so glad that she accepted me. I apologized to her for not meeting her before. She hugged me and said "Its ok Grammie, you are here now!" I hugged her back, and went home. I had to take care of the toddlers.
 When I got back I saw that Theo had fed Darryl, and Violet had fed Cheyenne. I had nothing left to do while they napped.
 So I repaired the garbage compacter,
 took out the garbage,
 and the recycling,
 and painted for a while.
 I took a bath to de-stress myself, but to make things even worse, the tub broke.
 So I got out and repaired it.
 Suddenly I heard cheering and ran up just in time to see Penelope aging into a lovely young adult.
 She decided to let her hair out of the braid, and grow it out a bit. She still doesn't like to wear makeup, but I didn't mind. She was beautiful.
 And then it was Violet's turn.
 She kept the same hair and makeup. She was stunning! She did wear a bit less eyeliner now that she was an adult.
 Theo ended up needing glasses, like his father, but he was handsome with them!
 He was also mean… he loved to sneak up on people and scare them!
 Darryl grew into a cute young boy, and had poofy hair!
 Cheyenne was still stunning, and had long curly brown hair.
 After the birthday celebrations were through, we all headed to bed. The next day Penelope and Violet moved out, and I went to the park in search of a new daddy. I was approached by Jessip Phillips. He told me that he had been in a few baby challenges, and I remembered Violet Newbie talking about him on her facebook. I thanked him for his interest.
 He flirted, and played with my hair… I invited him back to my place, and he gladly agreed.
 When I got back home with Jessip, I saw Theo and Cheyenne watching TV together. I was glad that they were busy, and that I wouldn't have to explain myself.
 I kissed Jessip to thank him once again, and we went to my bedroom.
 After I locked the door, we got into bed, and heard the lullaby we were both hoping for.
 After Jessip left, I went back outside to tend the garden.
 But I was interrupted by the nausea that comes every time.
 I decided to take a shower to get all the dirt and grime off my body, as well as the feeling of "post-puke".
 Of course, the shower broke as I was showering, so I quickly dressed, and repaired it. I heard running water from the girls bathroom upstairs, and realized that their shower was broken as well.
 I repaired it quickly,
 and mopped up the water before it leaked through the floor. I then went to bed, and woke up early enough to make the kids some french toast for breakfast.
 I made french toast with slices of apple.
 and while I was cooking, I made some Falafel for lunch. I loved having leftovers in the fridge. It made meal times so much more convenient for all my children.
 Falafels on the stove
 Cheyenne and Darryl did their homework together, but on opposite sides of the table… I was still worried about them.
 and here is Charlie as a teenager! He ran over as soon as he aged up, he was so excited to show me his new teenage self!
 As I was admiring how much Charlie looked like Gage and Alanna, I got my baby belly. I changed into my maternity clothes and wondered what gender I would have this time!
 I went over to Bacchus and Sandi's house to see how Anna and Catie were doing, but they weren't home.
 So I played chess and talked to Trevor (baby 44). I heard their car pull in the driveway, so I walked over and rang the doorbell.
 Sandi greeted me, and told me that Bacchus had the girls on an overnight, and that I should come back tomorrow to see them. I thanked her, and went home.
 I fell asleep instantly, and had dreams about Catie and Anna. I wondered what they would look like! The last time I saw them they were little toddlers!
 I decided to spend some time sculpting. I had been having stomach pains, but I figured my stomach just wasn't used to the falafel I ate yesterday.
 I caught up on some reading,
 and went back to Bacchus and Sandi's house. I gave my little Catie a hug! She was so big!
 She even asked if she could feel my belly!
 Here she is. She has Sandi's eyes.
 And here is Anna! She is also very sweet, although she was a bit more shy.
 She loves to smile though!!
 Suddenly the stomach pains got worse.. So I headed to the new hospital that opened down the street.
 When I walked in, a fan asked me for my picture. I posed, and tried my best to look like I wasn't in pain.
 The nurse led me to my room, and told me to sit in the examination chair. I was nervous, and hoped that nothing was wrong with my baby. The doctor came in and had a look. She told me that I was going to have twins, but one of them miscarried. That is what all the pain had been about. I was heartbroken, but made sure to ask. "Will the other be ok?" She smiled at me, and said "Of course!"
 She told me that I was going to have to stay over night, and told me that I could make myself comfortable on the bed.
 I took a nap, which lasted for what seemed like hours. I did get a phone call though, from Cheyenne. I told her that I wasn't going to be home tonight, and I told her to go stay with Bacchus and Sandi and meet her nieces Catie and Anna! She was excited and asked me what Theo and Darryl should do. I told her that the boys would be fine at home.
 Here is Cheyenne meeting her niece Catie for the first time.
 They got along very well! Anna being the shy girl she is, stayed away from Cheyenne for most of the night, and I felt horrible for my little girl. I hoped she didn't think there was something wrong with her!
 I decided to spend a few hours reading…
 Then the nurse came in and told me that since I was due to have the baby soon, I would be moved into a delivery room. It was basically the same, the difference was that there was a crib in the room for when the baby is delivered.
 I was taking a nap when I felt the contractions. The nurse came in, followed by the doctor. They told me to push, and before I knew it, I had a gorgeous baby boy that I named Stanley.
 After a few hours they allowed me to go in and see him in the baby room. He slept so peacefully. They told me that he had a few breathing problems, and that they would bring him to my room as soon as he shows stability.
 I waited… for what felt like hours,
 and finally they brought my little boy in to me. They told me to stay over night again, so they could make sure he was fine. In the morning they gave us a clean bill of health, and I brought my baby boy home!
 Leaving the delivery room
I placed him in the nice big bed at home, and he gave me the biggest toothless smile I had seen from him so far! He knew he was home, and he was happy to be here.

Thank you for reading! :)
Find my facebook here,
Find me on TS3 here,
and gift the babies here!

Comment & Follow :) Make my day!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this post was the best one yet. It was very creative that you actually showed Catherine in the "hospital" and that she had a miscarriage. Did you make the hospital? I also loved her new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did make the hospital! I'm glad you like it! This was a very fun post to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about the still born :( reminds me of when it happened to me (Violet) and its so neat to see Jessip in yet another challenge :) I've seriously lost count of who all has used him but I'm SO GLAD :D GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vi :) yeah Jessip was fun to use! I was slightly upset I only got one out of him :P BUT hopefully he gets some of his cool genetics :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can anyone hate this post?! :O !! It is SOOOOOOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know :/ When I saw that I got a little sad :P.. but oh well, I understand that the post touches on something that could be sensitive for some people, but it is a completely realistic situation. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was amazing. Very creative. I look forward to reading more.

    If you get a chance could you read mine
    KaceiKullsyn.blogspot.com
    Any suggestions would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kacei! I will go take a look at your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how did u make that hospital?? like how did you get that bed,and the thing he was born on? it looks like a hospital.. man i wish i was that good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha :) Mod the sims has a good hospital set. I just downloaded it and buillt myself a hospital :)

    ReplyDelete