Other Interesting Pages :)

March 18, 2011

Babies 61, 62 and 63 :) birthdays and skills.

SONG OF THE DAY:




* * *

As soon as my girls were born, I invited this man named James Madison over to try to get pregnant again. I was getting so close to being done with my challenge! I was at 60 kids, I only had 40 left!
We kissed, and did the deed, but there was no lullaby. He said he was so sorry, and had to leave, but would come back the next day to try again.
I made some waffles into baby food,
and fed it to Bentley. He was so thrilled! And as soon as he was done eating, we had some birthdays.
Cayden aged into a handsome teenager. He picked out his own shirts, and I thought they looked very interesting together!
Here is little Bentley. His unfortunately inherited bad eyesight, so he had to wear glasses until his teenage years when I would buy him contacts.
Here is little Aqua. I love her hair color! She has very light brown eyes, which have a grey-ish tint to them. I kept it short, because it showed off her beautiful face shape.
Here is Della, she is stunning! She got my hair, with a bit less highlights. And she also got my eyecolor! They seem to be dominant in a lot of my children!
And here is the adorable Hailey! I still wonder where her skin color comes from. She also inherited my hair color, and eye color!
The girls all get along so well! 
I began the lessons with Aqua. I taught her to talk first. I then put the girls to bed, and went to sleep myself. The next morning the boys went to school.
And I called James over again. 
We did the deed again, but still had no luck with a lullaby. 
He was mid-apology when I felt nauseus. I ran to the bathroom, and threw up. I wondered if I could be pregnant, and I simply didn't hear the lullaby for some reason.
After James left, I worked out for the first time in our new gym. I felt good about myself, and knew I wouldn't gain too much weight during the next few pregnancies.
I also did the laundry. (Abracadabra watched - hes down in the middle!)
And I was about to go upstairs when I got my baby belly! I was so excited!
I decided to work my legs out for a bit while Aqua watched!
And then I scooped out a dead fish, and fed the rest of the fishies we have.
When I came upstairs with Aqua, I looked out the window to see Bentley and Cayden doing their homework together.
I went into the nursery and began teaching Della to talk.
And Aqua to use the potty,
I rubbed my belly :)
And then taught Hailey to walk.
Cayden loves the hot tub!
Cayden taught Aqua to walk,
And I taught Hailey to use the potty.
And Della to walk.
And Hailey to talk...
I then cooked up some Dim Sum
And Cayden taught Della to use the potty. Once the girls had learned all their skills, it was birthday time again!
Cayden grew into a handsome young adult, and got a job as a stylist. He was excitable, a light sleeper, athletic, a technophobe, and a born salesman.
Bentley grew into a handsome teenager, and loves his hat!
Aqua decided to grow out her hair a bit, and clipped it up in a cute aqua colored clip which matched her hair and her dress.
Della unbraided her hair, and tied it up with a bow.
Hailey kept her braid and chose a pretty japanese-inspired pattern for her dress.
That night the girls picked their new beds, and Aqua and Della picked beds next to each other, and Hailey picked her own.
Suddenly I went into labor, 
while Bentley did some laundry.
I welcomed to the world Lily Bell,
Claire Bell,
and Allie Bell!!


Sorry this was such a short post - My game has been having issues and kept crashing, so I basically had to re-do this one pregnancy about four times. I finally got the pictures I needed, and am working on the next one!

To gift the Bell's - click here.
For my facebook - click here.
For my sims 3 page - click here.

8 comments:

  1. This was great, I liked the father's genetics and I hope the new triplets get some of them. On another note, where did you get the dress that the triplets girls were wearing as children (the ones with the flowers)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm… I'm pretty sure that Violet Newbie gifted that to me from the sims 3 store. I used some fun patterns to make it better :) I'm glad you liked the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post thanks for posting link in 100 baby challenge mothers on facebook xxx check out my 100 baby challenge if you wont http://laurareed100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I absolutely love it and will defintely
    be following. :)
    If you don't mind, would you check out my
    baby challenge?

    http://adalynzane100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I just read this post!! Well, great post, as always :) :) :) Where did you get the hairstyles for the kids, and the fonts in this blog? They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laura, I will definately check out your blog :) Thank you for reading mine!!

    @Makedamnsure Thank you for following :) I will also check out your blog!

    @ PutriAir, THANK YOU! :D I get the hairstyles from paysites must be destroyed (i just google it, i am unsure of the actual link.) I'm pretty sure they are peggy hairs :) The font is just something i found under the advanced options for editing the blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Aqua! But I have to say, I liked her hair better when She was a toddler....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha thank you! :) I loved her too! Although, the hair I used for her as a toddler wasn't for children, or females or something. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete