Other Interesting Pages :)

March 8, 2011

Babies 52-56 :)

SONG OF THE DAY:



* * *

I decided to grill some tri-tip steaks for dinner. It wasn't anyones favorite, but we all enjoyed it. Plus, I had to  break in the brand new grill! I added on some counters next to it, one to put my grill tools on, and the other for preparing and serving.
Here we are having dinner together outside. It was beautiful out! The kids loved it!
I went inside to work on some sculpting, it had been a while since I created  a masterpiece, and I really wanted to do it again.
Stanley was so sweet! He loved to be played with and cuddled, and he hardly cried, even if he wanted something. He would lay in his crib and coo until someone gave him what he wanted.
He loves when I give him raspberries on his tummy!
Breakfast time for the little man!
Laundry time! There is so much of it in this house. I need to find a better way to do it all. Maybe I'll start having the kids do their own laundry once in a while. I could afford a second washer.
Bed time. Since giving birth I hardly slept. It was very nice to crawl into my clean velvet sheets, and drift off into sweet dreams.
Cheyenne is so great! She makes her own bed (even if it is right before she brushes her teeth and goes to sleep), and cleans her own plates! I think she will be a good mother someday!
Bed time for her too! She had mentioned that she wasn't a huge fan of the color scheme in her room, I might have to change it up for the children to come.
I brought up some nectar from the basement. I had made it when I was in France, and it was delicious! It wasn't very creatively named though… being in a rush to get back to Sunset Valley, I named it.. First Nectar. Original right?
Theo as a young adult. He is handsome, just like his father.
Darryl as a handsome teenager,
Cheyenne as a gorgeous lady! She looks so much different than Darryl does!
Here is little Stanley aged up. He has his father's hair color, and eye color as well! A little Jessip look-a-like!
I invited Seth BlackBurn over, I knew from an email I got from him that he was interested in taking part in my challenge, and I thought that he had very unique genetics.
We heard the lullaby, and I hoped for a little girl! Or triplet girls. It had been a while since I had triplets.
Cheyenne taught Stanley to use the potty chair, and made sure that he only used the blue one. She wanted him to grow up as manly as possible. I thought that the color of a potty chair making someone manly or not was a bit ridiculous, but I let her keep her beliefs.
Kissing Stanley good night is the highlight of my evening. He mutters a small "wuboo", which is all he knows how to say at this point. I need to teach him to talk to see the kind of cute lovey things he says to his mommy!
I took out the trash, because it is trash day tomorrow, and I am afraid of sleeping in and forgetting to take it out tomorrow morning.
I also brought out the recycling, but that wont be picked up for another couple days.
Suddenly I got the familiar feeling of intense nausea. I barely made it to the toilet in time.
I was in the middle of my sculpture when I changed into  my maternity clothes to sport my bump! I was getting more and more proud with every pregnancy, and less ashamed for not settling down with one man, and raising a 'normal' family.
I walked into the nursery to find Darryl teaching Stan to walk! I was still extremely proud to see that my children all get along so well, and that they have all been so helpful in my challenge and around the house.
I decided to go read my pregnancy book while I had some free time to spare. I was getting tired of reading the same one, over, and over again, so maybe I would take a trip to the bookstore sometime to pick up another.
I went to the consignment store when I finished, and found that Myles, baby 43, was working at the register. We chatted for a while, until I asked him to sell my stuff. He told me my creations were incredible, and that people would certainly buy them for more than my asking price. I was thrilled to hear that, and proceeded to let him place them around the store to show them off.
While he set them up around the store on display, I decided to draw on the sketch table for a while. Suddenly I heard drums coming from behind me, and turned and saw..
Bacchus, baby 27, rocking out right in the middle of the consignment store! I laughed and gave him a tip. He smiled, stopped playing, and called for Catie to come over.
I smiled, and gave her a hug. I asked her how school was going, and we talked about how she wanted a baby sister. I couldnt help but look up to see an embarrassed Bacchus smiling goofily at me. I guess they hadn't had the "where babies come from" talk with the girls yet.
I went back home, and this time grilled up some grilled salmon. No one wanted to eat with me, so I had my dinner alone under the stars.
It is very relaxing outside at night time. Soon enough, I brought my dirty plate, and the leftovers into the kitchen to be put away.
I went into the kitchen and looked around thinking that I could add a few things here and there to make it more efficient, when suddenly I got a craving for some music. I pulled out the guitar and started playing. I increased in skill level, and thought I should go teach Stanley to talk.
He was very interested in what I was teaching him. I first taught him words like love, mommy, sister, brother, food, bed, potty,  and other things that would be necessary for him to know as a toddler. I then worked up to things that he would need to know in order to age into a child.
As soon as I stood up from almost finishing teaching him to talk, I felt the first of many labor contractions. I was glad that I was already in the nursery.
Welcome to the world Ryanne Bell!
She was very small when she was born, so I made sure to take extra care of her when it came to eating. I made sure that she finished every last drop!
After I put her to bed, I called over a man named Elexehn Woods, one of three brothers who just moved into town. He was large, and had silver and green hair. He also had green skin. I knew he would give my baby very cool genetics, and I hoped that they would get my weight instead of his.
I thanked him with a kiss,
and we went to my room, locked the door, and heard the makings of baby number 53. I know that I was rushing right from giving birth into getting pregnant again, but, I keep having single births, and I want to fill up my household as quickly as I can in order to keep my kids close in age.
I brought Stanley outside into the backyard to finish teaching him to talk. He was finished in no time! :) I am such a proud mama for having such brilliant little children.
Darryl took out the recycling again. I was glad to see my family was so into recycling and keeping the planet clean!
I tossed Stanley into the air, and told him that it would be his birthday soon, and then he would have little baby brothers or sisters to play with! He giggled with delight! It was so cute!
I brought him with me to do some laundry, and he played with his feet and looked around this room he had never seen before in awe. I was thinking of adding on to the basement, but I was unsure of what to put. I might extend the living room into the skill room, and move most of the skill room to the basement. Or I will add a bathroom.
Soon enough, I got the ever-present nausea that comes with the first few months of pregnancy...
Stanley adores his formula! He might get some sort of withdrawal when he ages into a child...
We sat and watched kids shows on the television. I really was tired of having single births, and was desperate for twins or triplets, or even quadruplets (only when the household would allow it).
Charlie came over again, and he played catch with Darryl. There were practically twins, and got along better than Cheyenne and Darryl did. They even wore the exact same clothes! (They went shopping together to buy them. They are such great friends!) It was birthday time again.
Darryl aged into a mighty handsome young adult,
And Cheyenne was stunning herself. She chose to dress more formally, which I felt suited her personality, and looks, PERFECTLY.
I was awakened later that night by my baby belly! I was so excited! I decided to use the generic maternity clothes, and sent my others out for dry cleaning. I wanted to take extra good care of them.
Here is little Stanley! He aged in the morning, because I didn't want to wake him from his extremely deep sleep.
and here is Ryanne! She is SO sweet! She has the most perfect always smiling mouth and eyes. I love her black hair and pale skin.
I decided to take a nice long shower. I decided against a bath for no real reason at all.
Mommy & Mommy's girl!
She, like all my other toddlers, really loves her formula! It cracks me up every time I go to give her a bottle and her eyes get huge, and she starts doing the "gimme gimme" hand grasps!
I decided to read up on how to write well, and then began practicing my writing skill on the girls room computer.
After a while though, I got bored and went onto facebook to see how all the challenge moms were doing. I read up on their blogs to make sure I was caught up, and gave an update on how I was doing.
Then I checked youtube, and saw my newest recommendations to watch. Most were about cute kittens, and chinchillas… I love animals, and can't wait until a pet store opens somewhere in Sunset Valley.
I also went on IM - said hello to a few friends, asked if anyone knew any more fathers for challenges, and then said my goodbyes. I had things I needed to attend to.
Stanley likes the sprinkler!
He isn't very hygienic though :/ I will often see him walking through the house, and catch a whiff as he does. I told him to shower, and he did. I'm glad he listens to his nagging mother about things like that.
I went fishing and caught a few goldfish, salmon, and a lobster! I knew it would be a good dinner some night soon.
I cleaned out the refrigerator of spoiled leftovers, and took out the garbage and recycling.
I also made some Sauteed Salmon with the fish I just caught. It was the freshest Salmon I think I have ever eaten!
I then went to sleep. I had a long day, and would have another long day ahead of me tomorrow.
Ryanne sleeping extremely soundly...
Stanley woke up early, and ate some of my leftover salmon, he made sure to tell me when I woke up, that it was the best salmon he's ever had! I was so proud!
Here he is on the bus...
"Maaaama!" She loves to see my face walk in her room! She's all alone in there!
I taught her to talk, because at this point the only word she knew was "mama".. She was very smart though, and learned more words than any of my other children had up until this point. I was extremely proud of her!
I let her roam around, and I watched her play at the play-dogh table! She tried to eat the green play-dogh!
I then took her away from her 'snack' and taught her to walk.
Suddenly, I felt it. The contractions were very close together, and I realized I must have been having them the whole time I was teaching Ryanne to walk, and just didn't notice.
I gave a few pushes and suddenly a new baby girl, Jayda Bell, was born!
Here we are!
 I gave her the first of many bottles,  and laid her in her crib for a nap.
I walked into the kitchen to see the horrendous state that my children have left it in. I cleaned up, and went back into the nursery.
I tickled Ryanne and played with her for a while, and then I called over the next of my list of fathers.
Elexehn's youngest brother, Marcus Woods came over, and said he was more than happy to take part in my challenge.
I decided to switch things up for a change. I brought him to the hot tub, and kissed him...
And then we heard muffled sounds of a lullaby from underwater.
We got out and started dancing, he wasn't the best dancer in the world, but, who is?!
I went back to the kitchen after Marcus left, and cleaned up AGAIN. This time there were just a bunch of plates left lying around, some of which had attracted flies. Disgusting.
I cooked a nice breakfast for my kids, and put it in the fridge. I went and took a nap.
When I woke up, I fed Jayda and Ryanne, and then talked to Ryanne through the teddy bear.
She thought it was VERY amusing!
I suddenly burst into the bathroom, and threw up more violently than any time I could remember.
I went back to sleep, hoping that the nausea would subside for a while...
When I woke up, I cooked a bunch of food.. all in single portions, so there would be greater possibilities to choose from in the fridge.
Lobster (My favorite!)
Salmon :) mmm...
I got my baby belly in no time! It was birthday time again!
Stanley as a handsome teenager,
Ryanne as an adorable little child, she kept her same hair! Which thrilled me!
and here is little Jayda! She has silver and green hair just like her daddy!
Ryanne was having nightmares, so she slept with me.
In the morning, I taught Jayda to walk.
and then took some time to play the piano.
Outside, I went on the swings with Stanley, and Abracadabra appeared behind us! I love the Cherry tree behind the swingset too! It makes for beautiful pictures!
Anna came over, and met her Aunt Ryanne! They got along very well, and played tag for a couple hours, until Anna needed to go home and do homework!
Meanwhile, I taught Jayda to talk.
I am beginning to think Charlie might be slightly insane, due to the fact that when he comes over, he sits in the empty living room  talking to his hand...
I potty trained Jayda, and was happy that she had learned all the skills needed to age up, and that she can just spend the rest of her toddler-hood playing!
I went to sleep, and dreamed of giving birth to my 100th baby… It seems so far away, but yet, I'm already more than half way there!
I woke up and had my leftover lobster for breakfast! I was THRILLED!! ITS MY FAVORITE :D ! I clapped my hands and giggled in delight.
Jayda doesn't look much like me at all, she looks a lot like her father.
But she is just as playful as I am :)
I did the laundry… since no one else felt the need to...
and stood on the patio outside watching Stanley play in the sprinkler all by himself..
I went back inside, and played some guitar. I was almost to level 10!
Soon enough, the contractions began, and I waddled my way into the nursery, only to bump into Stanley, who began freaking out.
I pushed.. and pushed… and suddenly!
Jennifer Bell, (54)
and Leah Bell (55) were born!! Finally, I had another set of twins!
Throughout the whole labor, Jayda was playing on the xylophone, and would randomly tap a key between chewing on the stick.
I called up Marc, I told him I missed him, and asked what he has been doing the past few days.. He told me that he was in Egypt at the moment, on paid vacation! He told me that he would be home soon, and that he missed me very much as well. When we hung up, I knew it was time for some birthdays.
Stanley aged into a Young Adult, and called the cab to move into his own place the minute he aged. He had huge dreams for himself. He loves the outdoors, he is a genius, a natural cook, dramatic, and is a heavy sleeper.
Ryanne aged into a flawless teenager. I was thrilled with her modest choice in clothing, and I loved her beautiful black hair tied up in a bun with sideswept bangs.
I gave her a big hug, and told her that I hoped she would get on the honor roll!
Jayda is also quite beautiful. She has her father's "lazy" eyes, and his nose, and hair. She likes to match her ribbon in her hair, and outfits to her hair!
I called over the last of the Woods brothers, Billy, and told him that I would be more than happy to have him participate.
He gave me a huge kiss to thank me. I was glad to be able to make these men's dreams come true.
**lullaby**
I was invited to a party, and it turned out that I populated most of the town of Sunset Valley. My children were everywhere! Calleigh was the first one that I saw (baby 26). She told me she was doing well on her own, and was very happy.
Next I saw Nikolai (baby 15). He told me that he had been in and out of a relationship with this beautiful vampire girl, but was unsure of what was going to happen. I told him to do what his heart tells him to do, and everything will work out.
I also saw my beautiful Violet (baby 47). She had been working very hard and earning promotion after promotion in her job. I told her how proud of her I was, and she told me that she loved me very much, but that she had to go. I was sad that she had to leave in the middle of our conversation, but I didn't take it personally.
I ran to the bathroom and threw up… I was a little embarrassed when I realized that the bathroom was being occupied by two people.
Suddenly I realized that Fauna (baby 32) was one of them! I said hello, and we talked for what felt like hours. She told me that she REALLY wanted to move to bridgeport and become a superstar, because she believed she had the right "look". I told her it would take more than looks, but that she had the talent needed as well! I wished her luck in her adventure, and hugged her goodbye.
When I got home, I changed into one of my good maternity outfits that had just been returned from the cleaners. I also continued a sculpture I began a while ago. I still didn't finish it.
Jayda and Ryanne chose beds next to each other! This made me so happy!
they also eat all their meals together!
I got my baby belly! YAY!!
I then proceeded to paint a picture.
I heard rustling outside the window, and went outside to see what it was. At first I thought it was a paparazzi, but.. I knew they wouldn't be this stealthy. As I stepped outside I saw Marc hiding against the side of the house with a huge smile on his face.
I thought it was adorable! He came by to surprise me with an early return from Egypt! He also rubbed my belly for a bit and talked to it! I was so happy that he didn't feel awkward around me when I was pregnant with another man's child.
We made out for quite a while, until finally, the paparazzi DID show up, and he had to leave.
Ryanne and Jayda eating dinner together!
I skipped dinner, and went straight to bed. I know that people always say that you are eating for two when you are pregnant, but you really aren't. You should eat enough for yourself only.. the baby takes what it needs from what you eat… and that way you also gain less weight!
When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was slightly hungry, so I went out to the fire pit to try something different for a change. I roasted an APPLE. It was actually suprisingly good! It was still sweet and juicy, but it had a tinge of smokieness to it.
The next morning I prepared myself some ambrosia. I thought it was time to turn back the clock for a little while.
It was delicious!
As soon as I finished, I felt the aged me disappear and was replaced with a younger more beautiful me.
I went upstairs and checked my email. I had a few from some potential fathers. Two of which peaked my interest very much.
I then continued learning my writing skill. I stopped just in time to have some more birthdays!!
Jennifer, baby 54. I love her light blue skin, and black hair! Pink suits her very well.
and Leah, baby 55. I love her beautiful green eyes and long brown hair!
They, like almost all my children, get along wonderfully!
I taught Leah to talk first,
She and Ryanne have a special bond already. I know that Ryanne will make a great mother, and I hope that she will take on a legacy, or 100 baby challenge of her own some day! But that is her decision to make!
Here is me teaching Jennifer to talk, although she was very tired, and didn't feel like learning very much.
I felt the contractions begin...
And out came baby 56, Cayden Bell!! :)
Ryanne helped me out with teaching Ryanne to walk!! 

Thank you for reading :)


If you would like to download any of my children, leave a request in the comment box below :) 
Also, please feel free to vote in the poll on the right ---> (might have to scroll a bit!)

Please leave feedback :) I like feedback!

3 comments:

  1. All the babies are so cute! Keep up the great work! It was cool how three of the father's were related.
    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get Jayda's hair from? I love the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got her hair from the peggy section on paysites.mustbedestroyed.org

    Thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete