Other Interesting Pages :)

March 14, 2011

Babies 57- 60 :) Weddings and new starts.

SONG OF THE DAY:



* * *

This is Ryanne's boyfriend, Evan James. He is handsome, sweet, and loves her very very much. They have been talking about moving in together when they age up, but, Evan has something else in mind. He had left school early yesterday, and came over to talk to me. I agreed with his plan, and wished him luck.
While Ryanne was over visiting Evan, I taught miss Jennifer to walk. It took her quite a few tries to get it, but eventually did.
Around dinner time, Evan drove Ryanne home, wished her a happy birthday, and kissed her goodbye. She giggled, and wished him a happy birthday as well. They were both so sweet, and very excited to be together the next day.
This is my gorgeous young adult Ryanne. She is FLAWLESS. She aged up with the traits of perceptive, never nude, artistic, daredevil, and flirty. After she aged up, she pulled me aside into her room to talk. She told me that she admired me, and admired my challenge. She too, wanted to take part in a challenge. She wanted to continue my genes, but in a different way. She wants to get married, and begin her own legacy. I was thrilled, and honored that she wanted to follow in my footsteps by taking on a challenge of her own.

* * *
Later that day Evan stopped by with two bags on hangers. One of which held a beautiful white dress, and the other, a white suit. He told Ryanne to put her dress on, and to get in the car. I, too, put on a dress, and got in the car with them. Evan drove to the beach...
And bent down on one knee, and said to my beautiful daughter, "Ryanne Jenine Bell, I love you truly, and I dream of spending the rest of my life with you. Will you PLEASE marry me?" She giggled, and held back tears of happiness. "Yes!!!" She shouted.
They said their vows as the sun began to set,
And Evan kissed his beautiful bride. I said my goodbyes, and congratulations, and helped them to move into their new home here in Sunset Valley. Ryanne told me that she would wait until my challenge was done before she started her legacy. I thanked her, and wished her luck.

* * * 

When I arrived home after the wedding, little Jayda had aged up into a beautiful teenager.
She helped me to potty train Jennifer and Leah. As soon as the girls had learned to use the potty, it was time for them to age up.
Jennifer looks very much like her father.
Leah looks a lot more like me, but with beautiful green eyes.
Cayden also aged up, and grew into a gorgeous little toddler! I loved his light blue skin.
The first thing I did was to teach him to use the potty chair. He used the pink one only.
I invited over a man named Eddie Ercoli. He had emailed me the day before asking to take part in my challenge, wishing for a son. 
He had beautiful orange hair, and purple skin. I was THRILLED to hopefully have a purple son!
We got to work, and soon enough, we heard the lullaby we were hoping for.
Jennifer and Leah were great friends. They spent hours outside on the trampoline under the stars at night.
Cayden loves his little dolls.
I prepared some hot dogs to keep in the fridge, forgetting that Jennifer had recently decided to go vegetarian. I also made her some salad to keep in the fridge.
And soon enough, I had to run to the bathroom.
Cayden loves eating with his hands, and refuses to even try using the spoon Jayda and I try to get him to use.
It was a beautiful sunny day, so I took Cayden, still in his jammies, to the park to teach him to walk.
When I got home, I prepared a cheese plate.
and Leah asked if she could feel her new brother. She insisted it was going to be a brother. Jennifer however, wanted a sister VERY badly.
I changed into my maternity clothes to be ready for my soon-to-be baby bump.
Jayda does her homework without me having to tell her to. It makes me such a proud mother.
I decided to begin a new sculpture, as we are running out of money for houses.
When I walked into the kitchen to have dinner, I saw all three girls working on their homework together.
I made two paintings. This abstract one,
And a portrait of Jayda.
I went outside to dance! 
I was having SO much fun!
I also re-did the nursery. I made it more like in our previous house, where the nursery and play room were separate.
Here is the nursery area.
Jayda aged into a beautiful young adult! She aged up with the traits of brave, perceptive, dramatic, inappropriate, and daredevil. I've noticed that many of my children get the perceptive trait. I wonder why?!
Here is teenage Jennifer. She loks so much like her father. She chose to wear a light pinky-blue dress which matched her skin tone almost perfectly.
And Leah aged up looking very stunning.
Suddenly, I went into labor. 
Out came a blue baby boy who I named Bentley. I was shocked that he came out blue… his father was purple, and I am white.. I didn't question it too much, because I would end up driving myself insane.
I fed him his first meal, and put him down for a nap.
I continued to teach Cayden his skills, and started to teach him his final one, talking.
Jennifer, the vegetarian, made a group serving of Autumn Salad for dinner.
After we had a nice family dinner, we all went to sleep.
The next day when my kids were at school, I invited over a man named Robert Bridgham. He was a light turquoise color, and had aqua and purple hair.
He had the same color eyes as his skin, and cute little freckles!
We soon heard the lullaby we were hoping for, and he went home.
I cleaned out the potty chair, and took out the trash and recycling as well.
I fed Cayden his lunch
and walked into the nursery to see Leah holding little bentley. She loves him very much.
Jennifer was doing her homework on the floor of the nursery.
Leah put Bentley away, and started on her homework as well. She wanted to get an A, and age up quickly so she can truly begin her life.
I took a nice relaxing hot tub break, with some champagne as well. I needed this, very much. 
I got a phone call from Marc asking how my challenge was going, and I told him I was pregnant with baby number 58! He was thrilled and said he was so proud of me for coming this far. I thanked him, and he told me he loved me. I giggled and told him I loved him too!
Jennifer and I had a dinner together, and we talked all about school, and how she might have a crush on a boy in her class, but she isn't sure yet. Of course, I had to have "the talk" with her, but she told me she knew it already.
Suddenly the nausea kicked in, and I barely made it to the bathroom.
I went to sleep hoping the nausea would go away.
But I was wrong. The nausea was worse than normal this pregnancy. I was up every half hour that night throwing up, and the next morning, I would try to hold it down as often as I could. I knew that having birthdays would cheer me up enough to get my mind off the nausea.
Cayden grew up into a handsome child. He had my cheekbones, and hair and eyes.
Bentley also grew up very gorgeous. He has my eyes, but darker hair.
I did some laundry,
and then taught Bentley to talk. He continuously looked at me with big admirable eyes.
I cleaned the toilets in the house,
and was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when I got my baby belly!
I figured that while we were both in the room, I would teach Bentley to walk.
The doorbell rang, and I heard Leah should "I GOT IT!" She answered the door to a man with beautiful white wings. He introduced himself as her older brother Mikhail. She giggled and they talked for hours.
Meanwhile, Jennifer and Cayden were in a fierce chess competition.
I taught Cayden the last of his skills, and gave him a huge hug. I was so proud of him for learning all his skills!
I decided to spend hours in the living room watching kids TV shows, and listening to kids music at the same time. I was truly hoping for triplets.
Here is a familiar picture! Leah and Bentley again, but Bentley is a toddler this time!
I made cobbler instead of birthday cakes for this birthday.
Jennifer aged up with the skills of brave, vegetarian, bookworm, genius and savvy sculptor. She got a job in the medical field, and wore a sharp skirt suit as her every day. 
Leah was gorgeous as well. She has the skills of evil, athletic, perceptive, great kisser and technophobe. She got a job in the military field. She wants to be an astronaut!
I made all the beds in the house
and did all the laundry.
I taught Bentley to use the block toy,
when I felt the contractions begin.
Baby number 58, Aqua Bell,
Baby 59, Della Bell,
and Baby 60!!! Hailey Bell! I'm extremely confused where her skin color came from. Her father was turquose! I was thrilled to have three beautiful baby girls.


Thank you for reading :)
Follow & Leave comments and other feedback :)
Find me on facebook here, my sims 3 page here, and my wishlist here.

7 comments:

  1. Such cute kids! I love all the different skin tones and the new nursery. Great job! The wedding was so beautiful!
    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've been having good luck with having adorable kids :) some have been more attractive than others, but I love them all :D!! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sims three and your blog!! The kids are so cute!! Do you know the show the bachelor? What I am working on right now is having one man date many different women and have children with each one of them but all the women live in seperate houses seperate from the man also... i know it seems a little weird but its really fun to see the kids age up and all!! Ps i lovveee your nursery and sims!! O and do you get to chose her maternity clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that sounds like a really cool idea!! :) I do choose her maternity clothes, i downloaded them from either modthesims, or thesimsresource, and i simply customized her sleepwear from the normal maternity one to make it look a bit nicer. Thank you for reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunsetvalleygurlMay 14, 2011 8:50 PM

    Oh my gosh, you used my favorite spelling of the name Cayden(:
    xoxo,sunsetvalleygurl

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you get Eddie Ercoli to be purple, my favorite color is purple and im desperate to get a purple sim. could you maybe use him again and post a purple baby (if there is one) on the exchange? then players could go from there!
    i love your challenge and have been reading it all day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a mod that allows me to make "rainbow color" sims :)

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4656399

    This is a purple sim for you :) of course you may edit her in CAS however you like!

    ReplyDelete