Other Interesting Pages :)

March 22, 2011

Babies 64 and 65… a Mystery Father?

SONG OF THE DAY:


 * * *

 The fridge was smelling horrible, so I cleaned it out, and took out the garbage and recycling. I liked to keep my house clean so that my children wouldn't get sick.
 I decided to spend some time fishing, and hoped to catch a few deathfish along the way. The more deathfish I catch, the longer I will be able to stay young, and be able to continue my challenge.
 I looked out across the bay at the lighthouse through the telescope.. I saw a cloaked figure walking around inside it.. It was slightly eerie! I jumped in shock, and when I looked back through the telescope, there was nothing there!
 Aqua and Della love the swingset! I was glad that they were able to spend time outside and get some sunshine on their skin.
 I took this picture because I thought it was beautiful! The sailboat is tiny compared to the rocks in the background, and the sky and water blend together to create an almost… infinite look.
 There came a day though, when our house burned down in a tragic accident, and needed to be re-built. This is the back of the new house. We build this one on a foundation, and it looked beautiful. We also had a nice two car garage, and an indoor pool.
 This is a little "memorial" for our old house. The girls insisted we build it, and wanted to use it to take pictures some day! This idea made me extremely thrilled.
 This is the girls room, it is up on the second floor.
 My room, and my bathroom, on the second floor.
 The play room, and attached nursery, on the second floor.
 The girls' bathrooms, on the second floor near the stairs.
 This is the tv-study room on the first floor. There are two tv's with gaming systems on adjacent walls, and a bookshelf between them. All our books got burned in the fire, so we will have to purchase them again. Next to it, is the piano room.
 Here is the dining room/kitchen on the first floor. We ended up pulling the wall where the fridge is back a little so that there would be more room to move around.
 Here is the bathroom on the first floor. The tub will be switched out for a shower/tub combination.
 Finally, in the basement we have the boys room.
 Part of the skill room,
 The other half of the skill room, included is a makeover station!
 The laundry room, and boys' bathrooms.
 Here we have a party room. After this picture was taken, we shrunk the dance floor a bit, added a nice big stereo, bar stools at the bar, and turned on the lights, and fog machine.
 We also have a huge indoor swimming pool! The girls will be sure to love this!
 First thing I did was practice my mixology skill on the new bar!! 
 I practiced tossing the drinks, but, ended up dropping them on the floor. I was a bit more careful after that.
 I tried my first drink ever!!! It was horrible, and I ended up throwing it up.
 I decided to rock out and start dancing! But went upstairs after a while to check on my girls. It was time for some birthdays!
 Baby 61, Lily, aged first! She had her father's hair. I kept her hair long, but braided the front part. It was so thick and long that it kept getting in her eyes! Her eyes were her father's beautiful purple color!
 Baby 62, Claire, Had beautiful brown curly hair, and lovely purple eyes!
 Baby 63, Allie, had adorable brown eyes, and her father's hair.
 I decided to make some macaroni and cheese for dinner! The kids are sure to love it.
 Apparently Hailey is quite a slob, she licked her brother's plate clean!
 Family dinner time! As I predicted, the Macaroni and Cheese was quite a hit!! 
 It was getting late, so we all hit the hay. The girls loved their new bedroom, and Bentley loved his. He got the whole thing to himself! He was so excited.
The girls heading to the bus for their first day of school in a brand new house! 
 I also took a shower while the kids were at school.
 And decided to paint out on my balcony. It is so pretty up here!!
 I made Autumn Salad for dinner, and put it in the fridge to keep it nice and fresh until my kids wanted to eat it!
 Homework time! Hailey, Della and Bentley worked hard on their homework together!
 Allie is so sweet :) She loves to cuddle with mommy!
 It was bed time again, but this time not everyone went to bed. Della and Aqua were out on the swings until late in the morning. I had a talk with them in the morning, and told them that if they wanted to get their grades up, and age into teens, they were going to have to get to sleep before 11.
 I taught little Lily how to walk! She loves it! 
 Allie is so cute when she hides in the treasure chest! She is the most amazing piece of treasure in it! 
 I decided to do some laundry. I was glad to have three sets of washers and dryers, that way I wouldn't have to worry about having a set time to do laundry.
 After school, Bentley and Hailey did their homework together. They got along really well.
 My sink broke, so I repaired it quickly
 and then mopped the floor.
 I had a quick salad, and then taught Claire to walk.
 and paid the bills, which I was running quite late on. Sadly though, it was time for some birthdays.
 Bentley aged into a young adult. He began wearing his glasses again, and is SO handsome! I am so proud of my boy. He is a couch potato, artistic, unlucky, eccentric and virtuoso. He got a job as a teacher before he moved out!
 While the kids were giving themselves makeovers, I began a sculpture. I hoped that if I sold it soon enough, I could afford to buy the girls their own home.
 Aqua is stunning! I love her choice in dress!
 Della is also very beautiful! She doesn't like to wear very much makeup.
 Hailey is also stunning. She cut her hair very short, and wore a red lip which matched her fiery personality.
 Before he left, Bentley helped me by potty training Lily
 While Aqua trained Allie to talk,
 and Hailey taught Claire to talk.
 Then he offered to pay the bills for me. I handed him the check while I was cleaning the house and thanked him profusely for being such a helpful son.
 He came back upstairs and potty trained Allie,
 While I taught Lily to talk,
 After she learned to use the potty, Hailey helped Allie to learn to walk!
 I worked on another sculpture, hoping that the money would start piling into my savings account.
 Della and Aqua had a breath holding competition in the pool,
 and Della won!
 As a victory, she splashed Aqua and then quickly swam away before she could splash her back. They are great friends!
 After she got out of the pool, Aqua cleaned the toilets.
 and Hailey continued to teach her little sisters their new skills. She helped Claire to use the potty chair!
 I began a new sculpture, this time in wood. I knew it would make me more money than clay would.
 and I worked on a painting, but finished it just in time for birthdays! The girls had learned all their necessary skills, so now they could age into children!
 First was miss Lily. She tied her hair back into a wavy pony tail.
 And then was Claire. She kept the same curly hair that she had as a toddler. She was stunning!
 and finally, Allie aged up. She pulled her colorful hair into a bun with a yellow ribbon.
 I made some Macaroni and Cheese for dinner!
 and then cleaned the countertops. They were getting filthy from all the cooking being done in the new kitchen!
 Aqua helped out by doing the laundry,
 and I repaired the computer. This is the second time it has broken, and I am getting kinda tired of it.
 When I took my trip to the consignment store, this man named Christopher Steele was working the cash register. I introduced myself, and told him about my challenge. He seemed interested, but said he was too busy to join.
 So after I sold my items, I came home, and found the trash compactor broken. I was getting very tired of things breaking around here. I would have to get around to upgrading things soon.
 I made Autumn Salad,
 And went to the memorial to take this picture of Lily and Claire on the bench. I think it was a sweet idea that my girls had. 
 I sat at the fire pit and watched my girls play games with each other. Hailey played catch with Allie, and Claire and Aqua played tag.
 I came inside once again to make a new wood sculpture. Since I bought the house, my money has been dangerously low. I really wanted to give each of my children a new home for them to live in, whether it be with their siblings, or alone.
 Della was quite the inventor. She helped me out financially by inventing me a few widgets, which ended up only selling for a few simoleons. Then again, it was better than nothing!
 Later that day I went over to Marc's house. It was so nice to see him, and I apologized for being so busy with my kids, and not being able to see him more often.
 He kissed me, and held my face in his hands. He told me that it was fine, and that this was exactly why he had waited until I had 50 kids before he introduced himself. He knew that it would be hard on me.
 When I went home, I repaired the dish washer,
 made another sculpture, and prepared the makeover station for some more birthdays.
 First to age up was Aqua. She grew into a stunning lady! You can download her here :)
Her traits are Absent Minded, Good, Good Sense of Humor, Perfectionist, and Eco-Friendly!
 Then was Della, she cut her hair short, and wore very little makeup. She aged up with the traits Easily Impressed, Friendly, Dislikes Kids, Heavy Sleeper and Absent Minded. She got a job in the Journalism career.
Finally Hailey. She was beautiful! 
[I tried to upload her to the exchange, but she wouldn't go on :( !!]
She aged up with the traits of Slob, Friendly, Perfectionist, Hopeless Romantic and Lucky!
I decided to cook up a batch of Stu Suprise. It's always a great recipe to make when I have leftovers!
 Here I am finishing my sculpture of a man with a cup. This should bring in some money!
 and here is me painting some lame-o painting out of sheer boredom! and Alas, it was birthday time again!
 Little Lily as a teenager. She is stunning, and looks so much like me with her father's hair color!
 Claire also looks quite a lot like me! 
 But Allie got her father's looks! She is beautiful none the less.
Soon enough, I fell asleep. I was weirdly tired today, and was excited to get to sleep. I had a weird dream about a vampire though.
 The next morning after I got dressed, I started feeling queasy. I ran to the bathroom, and sure enough, I threw up. I wondered why. I couldn't be pregnant, so it must have just been something I ate.
 I took the rest of the morning to paint up on my balcony, I love it up here!
 but was interrupted AGAIN by nausea. I was getting increasingly confused, and thought I might have to pay the hospital a visit to see if I had food poisoning or something.
 I had lunch,
 and paid the bills. I was feeling a lot better, 
 and decided to take a nice long shower before I went to sleep.
 I noticed the toilet was dirty from all my recent throwing up, so I cleaned it and headed to bed.
 My bed was so warm, and I slept peacefully, with no weird dreams, or nausea.
 But in the morning I was woken up to tingling in my stomach. I knew this feeling well! I was pregnant! I suppose that WASNT a dream.
 The next morning the girls were talking to me about how I got pregnant. When I told them I wasn't entirely sure, they got creative, and Lily began reading a pregnancy book to see if I hadn't told them something they didn't already know.
 I took a mid-morning nap, I had a lot of pregnancies under my belt, and even though I am gaining more and more experience with each one, I am getting more and more physically exhausted.
 Allie was a genius. She was working hard on solving the unsolvable. Unfortunately for her, she didn't succeed this time, but she didn't allow anyone to laugh at her, or to bring her down. She studied more, and kept trying.
 Like mother like daughter! Claire and I were both brushing up on our skills!
 Claire and Lily got in the hot tub together. They asked me to join them, but I told them that my baby could get hurt from all the hot water! 
 Meal time! Allie had a microwave meal, which consisted of a veggie, starch, and a big salmon. Lily had some leftover waffles, and I passed on a meal so that I could read some more.
 I made some really good cheeseburgers. They were a recipe my father gave me when I was young. You make two small burgers, but before you cook them you put chunks of cheese on top of one, and then put the other on top, creating one big patty with a pocket of cheese. When it cooks it melts the cheese and creates an epic cheeseburger.
 I went to go practice my mixology, and saw that Allie was dancing.
 I invited her over to the bar, and made some non-alcoholic beverages for her. It helped increase my skill!
 I thought it was pretty decent! Definately an improvement from my last experience at this bar.
 Suddenly I went into labor. 
 As I was walking up to the nursery to give birth, I heard the doorbell ring.
"Lily can you get the door please?!"
"Sure mom!"
 I gave birth to two beautiful vampire girls. This is Fiona Bell,
 and this beautiful girl is Elizabeth Bell.
 The man at the door came running upstairs, and I recognized him immediately. It was Christopher Steele, the man from the Consignment Shop. He had turned vampire since I last saw him. 
"I remember you from the consignment shop, I thought you weren't interested?" 
"I know, but I changed my mind, and I climbed up onto your balcony the other night, and knocked on your door. You told me to come in, and said you were happy I was taking part in your challenge. I guess you forgot!"
"I thought it was a dream!"
We laughed about what had happened, and I told him he was welcome to meet the girls.
 They were hungry, so I gave them each bottles.
 I left them in the care of their father, Christopher Steele, while I went to repair the sink across the hall.
 He already took a liking to them!
 "Hey Catherine… I was thinking. I may not be in town much longer, and I am not sure how often I will be around to be in my girl's lives… do you think theres any way…"
"Any way what?"
"Do you think there's any way that we could age them into toddlers now…?"
I thought about his request, and didn't see any harm in allowing my girls more freedom, and to have more fun.
"Sure!"
 Here is baby 64, Fiona. She had orange vampire eyes, and her father's features.
 and baby 65, Elizabeth, looks even more like her father, and even has the same eye color!
 This picture simply shows how similar they are. I can't wait to see how she looks as she ages!
 I knew that even though he hadn't wanted kids, the fact that they are here now, has changed that about him completely. I feel like he might even look for a lady to have a family with, and have more children someday.
 He even buckled down and helped to teach Lizzie to talk!
 While I taught Fiona to talk.
 The dishwasher broke again, so I fixed it,
Mopped up, and put the kiddies to bed.


Find me on TS3  - here.
Find my wishlist - here.
Find my facebook - here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved the new house. It's so big! Where did you get that really cool art easel? I also love Lily and Allie's hair colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this house! The metal curly art easel is from the outdoor living stuff pack :) Im glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Loved the post! Quick question: where did you get the "love it, hate it & just ok..." check box thingys? Ive been looking for them for-ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, I'm so glad you liked it :) Lets see… the checkbox is under: Design - Edit Blog Post - Post Page Options. It is the 8th Checkbox down I believe. You can label them however you like! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! Keep on reading!! Theres quite a few more posts to go :D

    ReplyDelete