Other Interesting Pages :)

April 10, 2011

Baby 71 & Birthdays!

Heaven was so sweet, she was definitely an angel sent from heaven. I snuggled both my girls, and then went to the basement to do some redecorating. I had an idea, and I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but I hoped it would.
I got rid of half the pool, which no one really used anyway, and built this room. There was a single bed with an alarm clock, a dresser, mirror, table for two.. and..
an entire mini-kitchen. 
This is the new and improved pool, which is a suitable size, and design for the kids.
I then paid the bills, and waited for the next step of my plan to arrive.
And this is him! I hired a butler to help with cooking and laundry.
He even gives back massages! His name is Jan Bonds. I would have to consider having him take part in my challenge, but I have boundaries, that would have to be after he stopped working for me.
I showed him to his room, and then he set off to work. He made the beds, and cleaned the showers and toilets.
He made us breakfast too! He did a LOT in such a small period of time! We were all impressed.
I also built a little work out room next to the butler's room, because I forgot to build one! How stupid of me to forget that!
Jan cleaned the toilets AGAIN, I was surprised at how quickly they got dirty.
He is much more handsome when he isn't in his butler attire! I DEFINITELY need to consider him to be a daddy. While Jan slept, it was time for Kaleb to grow up!
He is stunning! His body is very muscular, and he looks a lot larger than he is. He has such a sweet smile! He didn't find a job before he left, he insisted that he wanted to go out and experience the real world and look around for a job for a while. He was still unsure of what he wanted to do.
After Kaleb left, I worked on a painting. My painting skills had really gone down the drain, and I felt as if I had almost forgotten HOW to paint. I was deeply upset by this thought, and decided to work harder, and get better again.
Jan also took care of the girls. He gave them lunch, which was a relief to me. Soon enough though, I came upstairs to age the babies into toddlers! This was something I was truly looking forward to.
I aged Ryder. She was a cute little girl, and she looked a lot like Lan. I dressed her in green because I felt that it showed off her cute eyes!
And Heaven, oh, Heaven was stunning. She was an angel for sure. She had lovely purple eyes, and the cutest little nose. She was perfect! I put her in a light purple dress to match her eyes.
I started teaching skills to Ryder. She learned quickly, and I knew she would be brilliant.
Jasmine and Wendy got home from school and started doing their homework in the entry way. I think it is so odd when my children do this, but whatever makes them happy is ok in my book I suppose. 
After they finished their homework, they ate the dim sum that Jan prepared. It was excellent quality, and they loved it! After dinner they ran up to me and started pleading for me to age them up! I asked them what their grades were, and when they told me they had been working REALLY hard and both had A's, I agreed to let them grow.
Jasmine seemed to grow out of her face… I hoped that as a young adult, she would grow into it again. She did her hair in a complicated up-do, and shaped her eyebrows to be "thick, yet beautiful".
Wendy on the otherhand, grew into her face more and more every birthday. She was beautiful, and wore a light purple eyeshadow and a light brown lip. 
She was another helpful girl, she taught Heaven to talk. She has such an angelic voice! I would never get enough of it. 
I worked on another painting, this time up on my deck. I love it up here, it is beautiful, and private. I can lock my door from the outside so that no one can come bother me out here. I got a phone call mid-painting from a man asking to be in the challenge. I didn't see why this wouldn't be acceptable.
I went over to his house and saw him waiting for me on the porch. I introduced myself as Catherine Bell, and he smiled. He was a cute old man, and I wondered what he had looked like in his younger years. I wouldn't know what my child would look like until they aged up I guess! The man introduced himself as Ferdinand Soledad. 
I could tell he was foreign from his accent, and his name, but I was unsure as to where. He drew me into a kiss, and thanked me for letting an "old sap like himself" take part in my challenge. Hearing him talk about himself that way hurt me, but I knew he was only joking.
We went to his room, and tried for a baby. We heard the lullaby, and he thanked me again and again. All he really wanted was for his name and genetics to be carried on. He told me his story before I left…

THE STORY:
Ferdinand Soledad had been a friendless shy boy for most of his life. When he aged into a young adult, he got a job in the business career where he met the love of his life Lisa Moreo. He would never admit to her that he liked her, he was still too shy.. but as he got older, and the days, months, and years passed by, he knew he needed to do it, or all chances of having a family with her would be gone. One day, late in both their Adult lives, he built up the courage to ask her out, and when she said yes, he was thrilled. He took her out to dinner that night, and she told him that she had been waiting for him to ask her out. He proposed to her on the spot, and they had a wedding in the park the following week. On their drive home, they were hit side-on by a drunk driver, instantly killing Lisa, and putting Ferdinand into a coma for two months. When he woke, he remembered what had happened in small pieces, but after that, he never allowed himself to love again.
I was in shock after he told me his story, and I told him I would call a friend of mine, who is a therapist, and he could talk to her if he liked. He thanked me again, and said he would like to die a happy old man, instead of a sad one. I called her right away, and set him up an appointment with her.
I then went home, and fell asleep. It had been a long, emotional day for me.
But as I had expected, I was rudely awakened by the nausea of pregnancy. The thing that keeps me sane throughout the vomiting, is the pretty flowers I put in every bathroom… They are fresh, and I pick new ones every few days. They smell beautiful, and help to neutralize the nausea.
I then helped Ryder learn to use the potty chair. She learned in three tries! 
And on my way down to pay the bills, I got my baby belly! I was so thrilled! I hoped that I would be able to tell Ferdinand that his child was born before he died, but he seemed pretty old, and not healthy… I was worried, but I hoped that he would make it.
I paid the bills, and got rid of a few old newspapers.
I came into the kitchen to put away the TONS of leftovers that Jan made.. and saw the girls doing their homework at the table. I ended up firing Jan though, because he just got annoying very quickly… Now I would be free to use him as a dad though.
I taught Ryder to walk, and once she learned, I was happy that she now knew all of her skills!
I decided to take a shower, it had been a while since I did.
But when I got out, I went into labor! I went to the nursery, and pushed.
The girls came in and started freaking out! I was tempted to go to the hospital, but told them to leave, and when they did, I was able to give birth peacefully.
I welcomed to the world little Jared! He was a sweet boy, and I hoped he would carry on some of his father's traits.
I taught Heaven to walk, and now that she knew all her skills, It was time for birthdays!
Ryder had her father's face for sure! She kept her hair in a cute little curly mess, and she wore an apron because she wanted to be a cook! I thought it was cute.
And heaven, still dressed in the color to match her eye color. She was stunning.
I decided to age up Jared because I wanted to see what he looked like. He had my eye color, and RED hair! I guess his dad had red hair when he was younger. He was a stunning little boy. When I called Ferdinand to tell him about his son, I was stunned, and heartbroken to find out that he had passed away yesterday… 

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! I've been thinking about hiring a butler for my little Dahlia. She's a celebrity after all, wouldN,t that be her style? lol I like the new baby. Cute.

    ( http://themasonlegacy.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading :) Yes, Dahlia strikes me as celeb material for sure :P Looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared is super cute! You're so close to the end of your challenge. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He hehe :) Thanks Cat! I'm getting excited :P

    ReplyDelete