Other Interesting Pages :)

April 18, 2011

Babies 76, 77 and 78… Destruction of Trust

Note: Before we start, I would like to state that I am not trying to copy anyone, I simply wanted to see what she would look like.
- - - - - * - - - - -
I fed Landon and Lukas their breakfast. I knew that I was going to have a long day ahead of me, so I got an early start.
I decided that since my week was up, I would put some makeup back on. I tried not to overdo it, and I absolutely LOVED my lipgloss! I thought it was such a pretty, and still soft, color.
I was invited to Jared's party, so I checked on the boys and made sure they were both sound asleep. I then called a babysitter, and headed out.
I talked with Jared and Jasmine. They both looked so lovely in their formal outfits! Jared caught me up on his life, he told me nothing special was really going on, but that he had a crush on this girl, but is too shy to ask her out. Jasmine and I both laughed at his shyness, thought it was cute since being shy isn't one of his traits. We told him to just do it!
After he smiled, and walked away to tend to other guests, Jasmine and I had a mother daughter moment. We hugged. I missed my daughter. She told me that work was going well, and that she and Wendy were still living together, but weren't finding any boyfriends or anything yet. I smiled. I told her that it was wonderful that she was doing well with work, and that boys could wait.
I then wandered off and found Claire. She and I talked about medicine, and cooking. She said she was doing really well with both work, and skills for fun. I was happy for her. I didn't expect grandkids from her, she was too self-centered, but in a good way, to deal with men.
Last but not least, I saw Bentley. He seemed a bit intoxicated, and kept talking about his car. He then started to get upset when he thought about a scratch he has on his car, so I made a silly face to get him to laugh. It worked!
I then went home, and found that the babysitter had ruined half my house. I would need to find a way to fire that girl. I repaired the sink,
I also repaired the dishwasher.
I followed that with upgrading the dishwasher to unbreakable so it would NEVER break again. When I was done I felt superior to the dishwasher. I thought that was a very strange thing to feel towards an inanimate object… so I blamed it on lack of sleep,
and went straight to bed. The next morning I answered one of my emails from a prospective father. He sounded interesting!
So I went over and met him. His name was Evan Gilchrist. He was handsome! He has the lightest brown/orange eyes and tons of freckles and dark hair.
We were well on our way to making baby 75 when...
Keaon Naghizadeh, another father of mine, decided to scare him. I was disappointed, and Evan was scared! I thought he might have a heart attack. Poor guy...
Here is a close up of him. He is so sweet!
We proceeded to make the lullaby chime!
and I walked out of the house with some pep in my step! I was so excited to be pregnant again!
Unfortunately, someone saw me leaving his house, and I had to go to court to sue for slander. Someone accused me of cheating, and although I technically was, Marc and I had agreed that I was allowed to finish my challenge.
Toby and Colt were discussing their big birthday bash they wanted, but then realized that they would rather just have a quiet private birthday. No reason to make some big fuss over it.
Toby and I had a nice breakfast the next morning. I had waffles, but he insisted on toast and jam. I asked what he and his brother were planning birthday wise, but he said they wanted to age up, and then get right back to the way things were. I smiled. I knew they weren't party animals.
I learned another recipe. I thought I had learned them all, but I found one hiding in my bookshelf!
Suddenly, I felt the nausea hit! I was becoming less grossed out by this, and more excited! It meant I really was pregnant! I would get a belly soon! And then a bit farther off, I would have a baby in my arms! Since I knew the baby was coming, I knew I needed to age Lukas and Landon.
HOORAY! Landon looks just like his dad with my eyes! I was thrilled that one of my many children with Matthias got his hair color!  :)
Lukas looks like a mommy clone! He might have his fathers nose and mouth though. He is adorable!
I was mid-painting when Matthias called.
Hello?
Cat! I heard you aged them up!! DID THEY GET ANY?!
    I laughed.
Yes! Landon got your hair and skin color! He looks like you! and Lukas got a bit of a darker skin tone just like Jasmine, but my hair and eyes!
Oh, Cat that is wonderful! I am thrilled that one of my babies has my hair! MY HAIR!
    It made me happy to see how thrilled this grown man was about hair color. I was happy to see I was able to make his life complete.
I then went down and paid the bills,
when I got my baby bump! I was ecstatic!
The doorbell rang, and I went to see who it was. It was Fiona!
I invited her inside and we talked for a long time.
She told me she was hungry, so I got her a plasma juice.
She didn't seem satisfied with this, but I didn't think too much of it. We kept talking, and she told me about how she had a horrible day, and how she was burned the other day in the sun, and how she was just getting over her weakness. I tried to comfort her, but she wouldn't let me.
I went to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. I, too, was getting hungry. She ran up behind me with her super vampire speed, and scared me. The next thing I knew I felt something sharp, and my mind went blank.
I heard clapping in my subconscious, but I saw and felt nothing but black and emptiness.
I woke up a few hours later, and Fiona was gone. I must have fallen asleep, because I couldn't remember much. I decided to teach Landon to walk,
and use the potty chair.
Suddenly I went into labor, and gave birth to three beautiful baby girls!
Ahleanna, Aviella and Marialla! Babies 76, 77 and 78! I then celebrated my handsome boy's teenage birthday!
Lukas aged up and gave himself a mohawk. I wasn't exactly pleased, but I let it go.
Colt chose some bright colors to wear, and pink headphones. I thought it was cute on him. He grew his hair out longer, and left some facial hair.
Toby loves his sister Ahleanna! I feel like they will be close for a while.
I paid the bills, and went inside to take care of the girls and littler boys,
when I was overcome with pain, and surrounded by red...
the red was joined by bats… and before I knew what had happened.. I looked in the mirror.
My evil daugher had fed on me… She fed so long that she turned me. I knew that Fiona was evil, but I didn't think she would sink so low as to do this. I felt attractive though, and oddly, alive. I would wait a few days to see whether or not I would change back.

I was asked by an Anonymous follower if I could take a family photo of all my kids and I together! Here is what I ended up with! I hope you like it! 

FAMILY UPDATE: In recent news I have multiple children who are in relationships.
1. Heaven is now in a relationship with Courtney Wooten.
2. Elizabeth is now in a relationship with Ferdinand Soledad, father of Jared! 
3. Hailey is still in her relationship with Yumi Sekemoto.
4. Aqua is now in a relationship with Christopher Steele, father of Fiona - the daughter who I no longer trust, and Elizabeth.
5. Della continues to be in a relationship with Tori Kimura. She sent me this picture the other day!

Thank you for reading! Leave me feedback :) Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. GREAT POST! It was really nice to see the family picture, and have the relationship update at the end. I know you lost the majority of the beginning of your game, and that saddens me because I would love to see all the other kids and how they are doing. Also - I thought it was super creative that you used your own Evil daughter to turn you. I too, was wondering what Catherine would look like, and she is BEAUTIFUL. I hope she stays a vampire for a while. Congratulations on 78 kids! 22 more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks :)! I liked doing the family picture, actually. I might continue that. Im glad you enjoyed the post, and I am kinda sad that I lost all my grandkids and what not. Oh well! I also think she is beautiful as a vampire, but I dont know if i will keep her that way. Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cath is totally gorgeous as a vampire. But her own daughter, changing her. O.o I thought one of my challenge daughters were evil... You just added a whole new meaning to it. :D

    I LOVED it. Capital L.

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you! :) I thought it added some needed depth to the challenge having some problems with a child. Im glad you loved it!! thank you thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Catherine as a vampire. It just makes it so interesting and different even though other people do it too. I like the fact that her own daughter changed her. That just makes it so much more dramatic. I am interesting in seeing how long she stays like that...
    You're almost to 100!! Congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) I know so many people do it, so I wanted to find some way to make it different. Im getting nervous about finishing! What am I going to do with her once shes done?! :( lol. Thanks again for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! I loved the vampire look on you, The eyes were stunning! Great job, Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Thanks!! :) I think she is really pretty as a vampire :)

    ReplyDelete