Other Interesting Pages :)

April 14, 2011

Babies 74 and 75 ! Houseful of...

Foreword: I would like to apologize ahead of time to Violet Jane Newbie, and Danny Hannah Wriner. I use you both in this post, however, I did have to change some things about you so that my game wouldn't make you bald… <3

- - - - - - - - - - * - - - - - - - - - -
 I started off my day with a sculpture. I wanted to bring just a little more money into the house. We had been doing fine, but, it was always welcomed.
 However, the sculpture crumbled to pieces and I found a Geode inside! I was excited to crack it open and see the beautiful gems on the inside, but I was afraid to do it myself. I paid a small fee, and sent it out to get cracked professionally.
 I went up to the nursery because I sensed that the boys would start becoming antsy out of loneliness or boredom, or hunger. I snuggled Toby,
 and snuggled Colt.
 And then I fed them both dinner. I stood in the doorway to the nursery listening to them coo and giggle to themselves before walking back down to finish my sculpture.
 I finished it, and it was a nectar rack, worth well over 2,000 dollars. I got a phone call from an unknown caller, so I went to the guest room for more privacy.
 "Hello?"
"Catherine? This is Violet Newbie!"
"Oh Hi!! How are you?"
"I'm fine. Listen, I have a favor to ask of you."
"Whats that?"
"Go to the big white house down the street, and you will see!"

I did what she said, and walked up to a huge white house.
And there she was! I was so excited! I introduced myself, and she introduced herself. We stood in silence for a bit until we started talking about traits that we shared! She was so sweet! She suddenly said that there was someone else she would like me to meet! We walked inside… 
And I saw the beautiful Danny Wriner reading a book!  
 She was stunning! ( I loved these pictures, so I put them both up :P )
 I introduced myself to her as well, and we too talked about traits we had in common.
 Suddenly Violet burst into song with her guitar, and Danny and I watched for a while. We all lost track of time, and realized it was late. I needed to get going, it was time for my babies to have dinner, and for birthdays!
 Ryder was first, being the eldest. She turned out quite beautiful! She aged with the traits Brave, Hates Art, Angler, Clumsy and Friendly. She wants to be a World Renowned Surgeon!
 Heaven is beautiful! Her natural purple highlights are so fitting for her. She aged with the traits of Excitable, Good, Easily Impressed, Ambitious, and Artistic. She wants to be the Leader of the Free World! Download me here!
 Jared grew our his hair, and looks very much like his father. His traits at this point are Perceptive, Hopeless Romantic, Artistic and Ambitious.
 Little Toby is so cute! He has black hair, and my brown eyes. He looks like his father. His traits are Heavy Sleeper, and Athletic.
 Colt is also adorable. His hair is brown with a greenish tint to it, which I wondered where he got it from. His traits are Eccentric, and Artistic.
 After birthdays, I cleaned the house. I made beds, and cleaned showers and toilets.
 I walked into the nursery and saw Jared teaching Colt to talk! I was very glad that he was willing to help me, without even having to ask! 
 I taught Toby to use the potty,
 and put Colt to bed. He was being grumpy.
 I did some laundry,
 and finished up a painting on my balcony. 
 The next morning I was standing on my balcony overlooking the hills, and got a phone call. It was Matthias Moonbrow, father of Jasmine and Wendy. I asked what was up, and he told me that although he loved Jas and Wendy, he really wanted a child with some of his traits… He asked if I would be willing to let him take part again. I thought it over, and agreed. I had allowed another father to participate twice, because he was a boy machine. I had no problem doing it for genetics as well.
 He arrived very soon after, 
 and we kissed, went to my room, and heard the lullaby. 
 I would LOVE for one of my children to get these genes. Aqua eyes, dark skin and white hair… he was a STUNNING man. Use him in your challenges! Use Me!
 I had Lobster Thermidor for dinner, STILL my favorite! 
 and was joined by Jared! I was happy he decided to eat with me. There hasn't been a family dinner in a while, but this one was easy! He was the only old enough person! 
 I checked the mail, and sure enough! My geode came back!
 I displayed it in the nursery! It was beautiful.
 Jared decided to help me again! This time he taught Toby to talk.
 Meanwhile I was running back in forth from puking,
 to teaching Colt to use the potty chair.
Eventually they both learned their current skill, and went off to play. 
 I taught Toby to walk, and just as soon as I stood up,
 I welcomed the newest member(s) of the Bell Household.
 Then it was Colt's turn.
 Finally, I went downstairs with Colt to watch Kidz Zone. I was hoping it would help me to have multiples. I wanted both a boy and a girl!
 Jared paid the bills for me,
 and I read a pregnancy book, hoping for the best with this pregnancy.
 Jared loves the pool! I feel as if he is always in it! And I am glad that someone is using it! 
 I talked to my little baby some while standing outside in the sun,
 Look how big I am getting! 
 I decided to order a pizza, pregnant woman cravings.
 It had everything I wanted. Pepperoni, Peppers, Olives, Cheese, Tomato Sauce, and Anchovies. Yes, I know that last part might sound gross, but I've been craving them.
 And the pizza was SO good. I was happy to have bought it, and put the leftovers in the fridge. When Jared gets home, it is time for birthdays!
 He was handsome. He aged with the traits Perceptive, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Ambitious and Savvy Sculptor. He wants to be a Pervasive Private Eye! He wants to take part in as many challenges as he can!! Use Me!
 Toby was next, he aged up with Heavy Sleeper, Athletic, and Genius.
 Colt aged last, and he had the traits Eccentric, Artistic and Ambitious. He needed glasses though, but he looked good in them!
 My boys sleeping peacefully.
 I had a quiet late-night dinner of Lobster, which is still my favorite.
 When I went into labor while washing my dish.
 Welcome to the world baby 74, Landon Bell! I was hopeful about Matthias's traits being passed down this time around. Landon was very dark like his father, so hopefully that means he is packed full of his father's genes!
And welcome baby 75, Lukas Bell!!!

ITS A HOUSEFUL OF BOYS!

9 comments:

  1. Great post as usual Catherine. I hope the youngest get some of their Dad's traits.

    I really like the way you write this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB! I don't think it was to short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both :) I too hope they get his traits, I was so disappointed when neither Jasmine or Wendy got them. Thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I am definitely going to consider using Matthias in my challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!! I was really proud of him :P use him use him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it! Great job, Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete