Other Interesting Pages :)

April 10, 2011

Babies 72 & 73 :)

I started Jared's skills with potty training, more for my own benefit than his. I know that may seem selfish, but he benefits from it too! He can potty whenever he wants to! I just don't have to change his diapers.
I put my little boy to bed, and thought sadly about how his father had died before he ever had a chance to meet his only son… and I too, fell asleep. 
Jared sleeps straight through the night, and he is a wonderful child to have.
The next morning I ate my breakfast, and was irritated by the flies coming off the plates the girls left lying on the table… I swatted at him a few times, but eventually gave up. He would leave when I cleaned the plates.
So I did. I put them in the dishwasher, and was relieved when the fly went out the open window.
I went to pay the bills, and sighed as the number appeared to get larger every time.
Then I grabbed the dirty laundry from all the hampers around the house,
and threw them in the washing machine.
I got the clean clothes from the drier and folded them. They smelled so fresh and clean! I got the sheets from the other drier and made the beds with clean sheets and blankets! The kids would enjoy that.
As I went into the kitchen, I saw that both the dishwasher and garbage compacter were broken. I was a bit frustrated, but got over it, and began repairing.
I repaired the trash compactor too. I then called the girls down for their birthdays. Their teacher had called me earlier in the day and told me that they had A's in their classes, and had been on the honor roll for a few days.
Jasmine grew into her face just like I knew she would! She wore a pretty pink lip, and a light smokey eye. She was beautiful, and had her hair in cute little curls.
Wendy was also beautiful. She chose a stunning red dress, and wore a nude lip, and a smokey eye. I loved her hair too, it was smooth and had a natural wave to it!
I got a call from my friend Amber, and she suggested that I take on another challenge. She told me that my daughter Ryanne had already signed it. I agreed, and signed up!
I was excited to take on this challenge, and ran to make myself over right away!
This is me with no makeup on! I felt naked without it, but at the same time, I felt strangely beautiful. My lips seemed so pale though! 
I had also gotten a call from City Hall asking me to repair their election machines for the upcoming election. I agreed, and headed over. I saw Kaleb reading a book outside, and knew that once he picked up a book, he wouldn't put it down until someone made him. I decided that I would talk to him on my way out.
I asked him how things were going, and he gave me updates that I was slightly shocked to hear!
"Mom, I'm a bit worried about Della and Hailey. They have been acting strange lately, and well.. They're in relationships"
I smiled and laughed. I wondered why that would be worrisome at all. He realized that I didn't understand what he was getting at, so he told me.
"Mom, Della and Hailey are triplets with Aqua… you don't think it's weird that they're in these relationships?"
I still didn't understand what he meant. I looked at him questioningly, and he blushed. He clearly didn't know how to tell me what he was getting at, because he was unsure of how I would react.
"Mom, Della is dating a girl named Tori Kimura, and Hailey is dating an older woman named Yumi Sekemoto"
I was stunned. I didn't realize that Della and Hailey were attracted to females. I smiled, I was happy for them. I did understand why he thought it was odd. It was because 2/3 of my triplet girls, turned out to be lesbians. The odds are rare for that to happen. I smiled again. 
He was glad that I wasn't angry, or ashamed at them, and he said they were too afraid to tell me themselves. I told him I would call them soon, and that I wasn't ashamed at love of any kind. I hugged him goodbye, and went home to do some work.
The first thing was to clean up those old newspapers.
Then to pay the bills,
and teach little Jared to walk out in the backyard under the warm sun!
I went to work on that painting on my deck again, but I couldn't get the conversation with Kaleb out of my head. I couldn't believe that my girls would be too ashamed of their sexuality to tell me about the people they loved! I called both girls and told them I loved them, and that I didn't care what their sexual orientation was. They were so happy to hear that, and apologized for not telling me themselves… 
Ryder loves the slide! It was time for birthdays though! Ryder and Heaven both had A's in school, and were excited to turn into teenagers.
Ryder had a very unique look. She had very thick arched eyebrows, her father's slanted eyes, and long black hair. She wanted to be a business woman (I guess the chef idea had slipped her head during the birthday) and she wore a nice skirt suit as her every day outfit. I knew that she would make it to the top of her career easily.
Heaven on the otherhand, was a lot less serious. She was starting to get little purple highlights in her hair. I knew that she was definitely an angel from heaven, and I was blessed to have her. She was a beautiful young lady, and I hoped that she would bring me grandchildren when she ages into a Young Adult.
I prepared lobster thermidor for dinner,
which was my favorite! I was thrilled to eat it!
I tucked little Jared into bed, and kissed him softly on the head. He fell asleep almost instantly.
I too, was exhausted, and welcomed dreams.
I decided that I would call Jan Bonds, the old butler, over to participate in my challenge. He agreed, and was at my house almost as soon as I hung up the phone. 
He had been down at the beach, and was in his bathing suit when he arrived.
He kissed ME, thanking me for letting him have a family with me,
and we went to my room to hopefully hear a lullaby. We did! 
But afterwards, he tried to propose to me.. I was shocked. I told him no, that I had a boyfriend, and that I thought he understood the rules of the 100 Baby Challenge. He was FURIOUS at me, and threatened to strangle me. I told him he had better leave, or that I would call the police, and he took my advice wisely. I was sure not going to allow him around his children.
Look at this little face! He never cries, he just pouts when he wants something… He is so sweet!
I fed him his bottle, and ran to take a shower. I would be out by the time he finished it.
It felt REALLY nice, it was warm, and very steamy.
As soon as I got out, I ran to the toilet, and threw up.
I did the laundry,
got the clean laundry,
and began to draw. I had the feeling that Jared needed something though, so I ran up to the nursery.
Sure enough, he had been so busy eating, that he hadn't been able to make it to the potty chair in time. 
I put him in his every day clothes, and taught him to talk.
As soon as we both stood up from learning, I got my baby belly! I was so happy. I was so happy in fact, that I decided to age little Jared up.
He was a handsome little child! He had his father's looks.
Heaven curled her hair today, she insisted she looked prettier. Although, I disagreed. I didn't tell her that though. She got some pancakes from the "Guest Room"(once the butler's room).
And joined her sister in the hot tub. They loved it in there.
I got a phone call though, which was very important, and ran off to go meet someone at the park.
He was still the most amazing man I had ever known. I apologized profusely for not being able to see Marc more often, but he smiled, hugged me, and told me that he didn't care one little bit. He knew that the relationship would be like this, and that was why he waited until I was half way done to come back into my life.
I could do nothing but stare into his eyes. He captivated me. He always made my heart flutter, and I couldn't help but melt when I was in his arms.
We made our way to a bench and sat in each other's arms, snuggling close. We were meant to be, and although I was excited to be so close to 100 children, and being able to be with him, I knew that I wasn't going to rush through the next 19 kids, just to be with Marc.
He told me he needed to go, that he had work in the morning… so we kissed one last time, and parted ways.
The next morning, Ryder and I had some key lime pie together. I know that pie shouldn't be eaten for breakfast, but I was just SO happy, that I couldn't help it! 
I then grabbed a pregnancy book, and started reading! I had gotten my baby belly in the middle of the night, and didn't even realize it. I was too deep in a dream about Marc.
Jared loves the trampoline like most of my kids before him. I wish he had a sibling his age to play with though. I'm sure he will make many friends at school.
I decided to watch some kidz zone, hoping that I would have multiples this time. I loved twins, and triplets.
I looked out the window, and saw Ryder and Jared roasting marshmallows together. I thought it was sweet, and I was glad that Ryder was making time for her little brother.
I tended my long-abandoned garden, and gathered a lot of wonderful produce for my fridge!
I thought that Heaven would be interested in fashion, but instead, she chose to do some research on architecture! I was proud, and hoped she would get a job doing that in the near future.
I took out the garbage, 
and then chatted with Marc all night long on the computer.
In the middle of the night, I was awakened by the pains of labor
I went to the nursery, and hoped that I wouldn't be too loud, and wake the household.
Welcome to the world Toby Bell
and Colt Bell! My 72nd and 73rd Babies, and my 21st and 22nd boys :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, loved it. Your post came so soon! :D
    The butler is a creepy guy and I'm so glad Catherine was able to get out of that situation. I hope he never comes back. Anyway, awesome post! Keep on writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Yeah, I didn't like him so much :P but Im hoping the boys wont be like dad. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it! I was actually really happy with this and the last post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cat, that Butler Jan freaked me out too... O-o And the romance between Catherine and Marc is so sweet!

    Loved the post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Destiny :) Jan is such a creep :P he he he. I love Marc, having so many kids makes it so hard to see him when I want to though, I feel like he is never around lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I use Kaleb Bell in my 100 Baby Challenge? I recommended him after I downloaded him but I haven't done anything with him. I wanted to ask you first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please please please do :) Id be honored!!!!

    ReplyDelete