Other Interesting Pages :)

July 2, 2011

Baby 79

I know it has been a long while since I posted, but I had gotten extremely bored of the sims. I took a break, and decided today on my day off from work, that I would play both my Baby Challenge, and my Legacy. Enjoy!


 After the girls and I returned from Egypt, I decided that it was time to get pregnant again. My girls would be adults soon, and I would have an empty nest. I walked to the park, and was immediately approached by a man named Jared Blalock. He asked me for my autograph, so I agreed and invited him home to take part in the challenge.
 When we arrived home, he took my hands, and said that I was beautiful. I made sure to remind him of the rules of the baby challenge, and to tell him that I was committed to a man named Marc who I love very much. He assured me that he had no intentions, though I was unsure. We hurried the baby making along, and he got up after we heard the lullaby. He told me that he was married, and had a daughter. I was so angry. I kicked him out of my house, and forbade him from ever seeing his child.
 I was so mad, that I took out my frustrations on the piano. I increased in level though, and was amazed with myself. I remembered suddenly that I had purchased some recipes while I was in Egypt, and I went to the kitchen to read them.
 I read Shawarma, and Falafel. I was excited to make these for dinner some night soon, although I would need to get groceries first.
 Suddenly I felt the nausea, and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. It had been a long time since I had the pre-pregnancy affects. I tried to brush the taste out of my mouth, but it didn't work too well.
 I went down to collect this Flourite from the sculpting table, and began to start an Ice sculpture while I was downstairs.
 I created this Gryphon, and sold it for a good 700 Simoleons!
 Then I invited Marc over. We hugged close, and then went out back for some private time in the hot tub before my belly began to show.
We cuddled, and stared into each others eyes… I knew I loved him, and he loved me back. I couldn't wait for my challenge to be over so that I could spend forever with him.
 I was getting tired, and started to fall asleep next to Marc in the hot tub, and eventually decided it was time to go to bed.
As I got out of the pool, I realized that it was time. I reached down, and felt my baby belly. It was there, but just small enough to not be noticeable to anyone but myself.
After a long night sleep, I prepared some Eggs Machiavellian for breakfast...
Which everyone loved.
I decided to upgrade the microwave, since it was a safe thing to upgrade while pregnant.  I decided to make it cook food faster.
As soon as I finished, I ran upstairs and the baby decided to make an appearance!
Welcome baby 79 Ash Bell!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jeez, I really don't like that Jared guy. Poor Catherine.... You're almost to eighty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! I KNOW! Im so close! Its killin me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared, you dirty dog, you! Ahh! Hate it when you find the married ones! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete