Other Interesting Pages :)

January 17, 2011

Day 2 :)

 When I woke up the next morning I knew I had just had one of the best nights of sleep I have ever had. I felt so relaxed and happy and energized. I stretched and went to take a nice warm shower.




After my shower I went downstairs to make myself some waffles for breakfast. I had remembered reading the recipe yesterday when I learned to make Autumn Salad. They came out wonderfully and tasted SO good with melted butter and syrup on them! 


After breakfast I began a new painting. A large one this time. I wondered which parent I got my Artistic gene from, but decided that it was probably not genetic and only a "me" thing. I painted a tree which I saw from out the window. It sold for 61 dollars! I was thrilled that it made me that much, because the bills were ready to be paid.
So I paid the bills...
Picked up the trash can...
Took out the garbage...
Unclogged the HORRIBLE cheap toilet...
and had a nice warm bowl of canned soup before continuing my day.

I noticed that my neighbor had just gotten home, so I decided to go over and introduce myself. In my head I hoped I would meet a handsome, single man, who wanted to have children, but was not ready for the commitment of marraige... But I was lonely, and was willing to meet anyone.
I rang the doorbell... and held my breath... I was never good at meeting new people...
The door opened and I was greeted by a beautiful man with white/lilac hair...
I was in shock but smiled and said "Hi, my name is Catherine, and I am your new neighbor!"

He invited me inside and he told me his name was Ice Jameson. He also told me he worked as a stylist, which I figured explained his hair. Ice and I quickly hit it off, and we became close friends as we talked and joked into the early morning hours. 
It was as I was leaving that he told me that he had been murdered when he lived in Twinbrook when his house was broken into by a thief. I was in shock and began to apologize when he cut me off. "Catherine, death returned me to life, but by doing so I had been given the white and lilac hair..."  He told me that it had been brown before.  I was in awe, I had never heard such an incredible story before. It was then when I also began to tell him MY story, and about how I want to start the 100 Baby Challenge. He suddenly became very interested, and said that since he had been returned to life, he has taken nothing for granted. He asked me if he could be father #1, because that way he could be sure to have a child in case anything ever happened to him again. I told him I would be honored to have him as my first father, and that I was curious about whether or not his hair would continue down genetically. Before we could go upstairs to bed, his roommate and best friend Aaron Brooke came home. I introduced myself, and went home.

Aaron seemed sweet, and I thought to myself if he would make a suitable father#2... I kept that in my mind until I fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment